Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

ppl i extremely hate

Go down 
+7
v
Bubbles
Queen
Relora
Blackrose
Angus Bethune
linda99li
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Makkine
Makkine

ppl i extremely hate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ppl i extremely hate   ppl i extremely hate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:45 pm

Heyyy I'm Makki, if I'm not on just PM me and we'll talk it all through, a'ight?

Linda, dear, how old are you? 8? 9? Whatever. At that age, everything and everyone is a trigger because you're so young. Next time, PM me about it and I'll tell you how to not overreact. I'm not giving them an infraction or anything since the site they were on had its own rules and I can't punish them here for something that happened over there. Especially if that something was not even something to get worked up about.

Mr Taost, uhhh ... you shouldn't tell 8-year-olds to "suck your dick". That's not even trolling. Trust me, I've been trolling for way longer than you have, and that's not trolling. It's just a weird thing to say in general. Abbey's chewing you out for it, but really, I'm not even going to respond. Do whatever you want, just don't do it on this forum, a'ight?

Locked, this is like the perfect example of a stupid topic. It should be in the rules to draw attention to what you shouldn't do. Infraction given to linda999li for topics dedicated to one person.
Back to top Go down

ppl i extremely hate
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2