Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Help me PLEASE! READ NOW IMPORTANT!

Go down 
+2
Blue
taehyung
6 posters
AuthorMessage
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

Help me PLEASE! READ NOW IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Help me PLEASE! READ NOW IMPORTANT!   Help me PLEASE! READ NOW IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:30 am

Hi So I have a kitten (i showed you him) 7 months and half.
he is lonely and when my dad saw him lonely trying to go to the other cats he couldn't so my dad promised us if he ate our food (like we cook for him or when it's lunch time he eats with us meat,fish......) He will bring for him a female cat.
But the main problem is that i don't know how to let him eat the food!?!?!!?!?
i searched in the net but i couldn't find Sad
So Please Help
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: Help me PLEASE! READ NOW IMPORTANT!   Help me PLEASE! READ NOW IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:54 am

Well, do you sit and watch him/her eat the food? Maybe she/he wants a bit of privacy.
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Help me PLEASE! READ NOW IMPORTANT!   Help me PLEASE! READ NOW IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:17 am

Like he doesn't want to eat food we cook!
we should always buy for him food but it cost alot!!
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: Help me PLEASE! READ NOW IMPORTANT!   Help me PLEASE! READ NOW IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:26 am

**cutey_larl** wrote:
Like he doesn't want to eat food we cook!
we should always buy for him food but it cost alot!!

What I'm saying is he might want a bit of privacy in eating.
Welll, all dogs don't like house food you cook.

Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Help me PLEASE! READ NOW IMPORTANT!   Help me PLEASE! READ NOW IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:41 am

what do you give the kitty to eat?

I myself had a cat so lemme give you some ideas.

THEY ARE NOT VEGETARIANS. yea that means little to no fruits and veggies.
They do love fish though. Just buy a few cans of tuna and feed it to the cat raw and and touches Straight out of the can.
Normal dry cat food should work.
You can also buy wet canned cat food if need be.

Seeing as my cat died at the ripe age of 13 two years ago, I think those are some good basic things to have. Trust me when I say this though.... They. Will. Eat. Tuna.

Also milk can be a bit of a treat. MAKE SURE SHE ISN'T LACTOSE INTOLERANT FIRST!

Also there's a pet show my sister watches a bunch that might be good to watch if they have the right show. On Direct TV, it's channel 312, if you don't have direct TV then it would be the hallmark channel. The show is called "pet keeping with Mark Monroe"

Also if you just got him. He could be a little shocked or something. You might be scaring the poor little confused guy. Let him settle in a bit more before you start to coddle him.

Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Help me PLEASE! READ NOW IMPORTANT!   Help me PLEASE! READ NOW IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:49 am

I let him eat canned food.
and he eats only fish when we cook it!
meat he doesn't chicken no and i don't know why?!?!?!?
and he doesn't need privacy (BTW HE IS A KITTEN) at aubrey.
thanks I will watch the show
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Help me PLEASE! READ NOW IMPORTANT!   Help me PLEASE! READ NOW IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:13 am

Actually he probably does need privacy, cats are loners, they like to do their own thing. Some cats are more social than others, but they generally like to eat in private, and it doesn't matter if he's a kitten or not.

They do not like to eat where there is an odor of urine, so not near the litter box.
Your cat sounds a bit spoiled, because once you give them cooked food that we eat, they may not eat dry food or anything else. It's also probably a bit unhealthy for him that he eats your food, because remember, they eat everything raw in the wild.

As I said before, cats are loners; don't follow him around the house, let him be.
As relora said, he may be a bit shocked. Cats need a week or more to settle down in a new home.

Also, dry food will most likely be much cheaper than feeding him your cooked food. (And since there are vitamins and the right nutrition in it, it will be much healthier. You don't have to get the most expensive dry cat food out there).

~~~
I don't really understand what you are saying in the topic post it's a bit hard to read and I can't tell what your problem is, so hopefully this helps. :C
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

PostSubject: Re: Help me PLEASE! READ NOW IMPORTANT!   Help me PLEASE! READ NOW IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:37 am

S wrote:
Actually he probably does need privacy, cats are loners, they like to do their own thing. Some cats are more social than others, but they generally like to eat in private, and it doesn't matter if he's a kitten or not.

They do not like to eat where there is an odor of urine, so not near the litter box.
Your cat sounds a bit spoiled, because once you give them cooked food that we eat, they may not eat dry food or anything else. It's also probably a bit unhealthy for him that he eats your food, because remember, they eat everything raw in the wild.

As I said before, cats are loners; don't follow him around the house, let him be.
As relora said, he may be a bit shocked. Cats need a week or more to settle down in a new home.

Also, dry food will most likely be much cheaper than feeding him your cooked food. (And since there are vitamins and the right nutrition in it, it will be much healthier. You don't have to get the most expensive dry cat food out there).

~~~
I don't really understand what you are saying in the topic post it's a bit hard to read and I can't tell what your problem is, so hopefully this helps. :C

Sarah has a great point.

The only thing I'd add to it is that if you keep following your cat around, he might become scared of you, like you're a predator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me PLEASE! READ NOW IMPORTANT!   Help me PLEASE! READ NOW IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:16 pm

S wrote:
Your cat sounds a bit spoiled, because once you give them cooked food that we eat, they may not eat dry food or anything else.
I actually can relate to this.
When I was eight, I used to spoil my dog here and there. I fed him food meant for humans, not dogs. He then got used to eating foods like pasta, rice, and leftovers.
But after a while, he had a big.... digestion...... all over the house because he couldn't eat "human food" and I noticed I had to stop. I started feeding him dog food, but he doesn't eat it. He digs through the garbage if I don't feed him by hand. That's why I use Gravy Train because the gravy in it makes him eat it. :>

--
If a cat or dog needs privacy in digesting, they'll need privacy in eating.
If you just adopted him, he's probably shy. Leave him alone and just give him the things he needs. (Litter box, food, water/milk, clean area, etc.) Especially if he's a kitten, he was just born a few weeks ago and taken away from his mother, LOLDOSVLSdol.
My dog's food bowl is located in the kitchen, where there's enough room for a full grown pitbull to eat. It's right next to the bathroom, too.
DON'T feed him leftovers. This is bad for an animal. Oh and cats are not vegetarians because I'm sure a lion is, and he wouldn't eat a veggie if you offer it to him. My dog doesn't eat veggies.
Pretty much what Sarah said. I suggest looking on yahoo or even shows on animals. Not many of us know about cats.
Back to top Go down
I
Devoted Fantagian
I

PostSubject: Re: Help me PLEASE! READ NOW IMPORTANT!   Help me PLEASE! READ NOW IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:02 am

let your cat in tuna in a can.
or cat biscuits. idk
or try giving some milk
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Help me PLEASE! READ NOW IMPORTANT!   Help me PLEASE! READ NOW IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:51 pm

itsbleh wrote:
let your cat in tuna in a can.
or cat biscuits. idk
or try giving some milk

Actually some cats can be lactose in-tolerate so I wouldn't give it milk....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me PLEASE! READ NOW IMPORTANT!   Help me PLEASE! READ NOW IMPORTANT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me PLEASE! READ NOW IMPORTANT!
Page 1 of 1