Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

More crap art by me :p

Go down 
+2
el
castiel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

More crap art by me :p Empty
PostSubject: More crap art by me :p   More crap art by me :p Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:18 pm

More crap art by me :p Id__3_by_amber_cherry-d4ipmxv
I really should stop art spamming =a= I got sai on my sis's comp tho o 3 o And in the city, I'm going today, My older sister has another mac with no internet she never uses. Maybe if i'm lucky I can take it back with me until I get my comp fixed xc. Also, I might go to a dude's mansion for a xmas party tonight. Kthnxbai gaiz have a nice day ^^.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: More crap art by me :p   More crap art by me :p Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:22 pm

The hair is ok. But try working on her nose and mouth. 8.5/10 ^^

Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: More crap art by me :p   More crap art by me :p Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:24 pm

The hair is nice and I agree with Fuko-Chan 8/10
Back to top Go down
powerstay
Senior Fantagian
powerstay

PostSubject: Re: More crap art by me :p   More crap art by me :p Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:38 pm

Janelle wrote:
The hair is nice and I agree with Fuko-Chan 8/10

yep. agreed.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: More crap art by me :p   More crap art by me :p Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Red lined with more specific critiques.

More crap art by me :p Derp10

You should gentley curve her nose in and out and her hair should be less poofy. I just added the eyes for future reference. And her lips should be smoother and yeahh
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: More crap art by me :p   More crap art by me :p Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:08 pm

I love the colouring technique of the hair, but the position of the face with the shape of the hair doesn't go well that much.

More crap art by me :p 2aaf4ti
That's my advice for the restructure. I still love the realistic colour of the hair ^^
5.5/10
Back to top Go down
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

PostSubject: Re: More crap art by me :p   More crap art by me :p Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:48 pm

Miki-lu wrote:
I love the colouring technique of the hair, but the position of the face with the shape of the hair doesn't go well that much.

More crap art by me :p 2aaf4ti
That's my advice for the restructure. I still love the realistic colour of the hair ^^
5.5/10

@everyone

I forgot to edit the post o_o. Its just hair practice xD Ik about the anotomy and stuff o 3o
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: More crap art by me :p   More crap art by me :p Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:13 pm

It's pretty. :3 Just that the mouth curve shouldn't be so close to the nose. For this 90 degree view I think, the hair looks straight forward. The bangs should be a bit more loosened. I don't know how to explain lol. Make the bangs a bit more... down-ish. o-o
Back to top Go down
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

PostSubject: Re: More crap art by me :p   More crap art by me :p Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:15 pm

pokeranger wrote:
It's pretty. :3 Just that the mouth curve shouldn't be so close to the nose. For this 90 degree view I think, the hair looks straight forward. The bangs should be a bit more loosened. I don't know how to explain lol. Make the bangs a bit more... down-ish. o-o

thanksfordeyreply :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More crap art by me :p   More crap art by me :p Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More crap art by me :p
Page 1 of 1