Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012

Go down 
+26
Makkine
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
snake
Usui
Magdaleena
Link
T
Flynn
Melissa H.
powerstay
giffy12
o
mayanm
Daisy
swag
elise
no
el
Tikani
Mila
alex
Alyssa:)
Winnowill
Stars
amanda
Abbey
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
giffy12
Regular Fantagian
giffy12

abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012   abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:25 pm

I never knew you drew this pic !
abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Bdaypresent
Do you know how many times I've seen this before I came here ?!?!?
Your drawings good , I just traditional artist Sad
Back to top Go down
http://fantageroxfurever.webs.com/
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012   abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:32 pm

hop wrote:
Abbey you're drawings do suck...at being horrible art! It's all so amazing! Very Happy

Though I must say, seeing how much you have improved, I wonder what my drawings will looks like next year...
Yeahh, but also remember, you don't improve very fast off of practice alone, you need to be actively learning and observing and practicing. ^^
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012   abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Abbey wrote:
hop wrote:
Abbey you're drawings do suck...at being horrible art! It's all so amazing! Very Happy

Though I must say, seeing how much you have improved, I wonder what my drawings will looks like next year...
Yeahh, but also remember, you don't improve very fast off of practice alone, you need to be actively learning and observing and practicing. ^^

I know. But like I said, it's so amazing how you have improved!
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012   abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:55 pm

Updateeee.
Back to top Go down
powerstay
Senior Fantagian
powerstay

PostSubject: Re: abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012   abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:42 pm

Abbey, can we use your drawing?
there are amazing!
Back to top Go down
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian
Melissa H.

PostSubject: Re: abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012   abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:57 pm

number 24 in horrible stuff is awesum!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012   abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:11 pm

I like the Terezi and the Rin. They are awesome. I can't draw anything, and I am not really an art person anyway. But I can draw neopets and I once drew a couple Pokemons for my freind a year or so ago. I can (kind of) draw cats. Cats are cool.
Back to top Go down
T
Senior Fantagian
T

PostSubject: Re: abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012   abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:08 pm

I like most of them!
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012   abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:41 am

Thank you guys! I added a bunch of stuff under January 2012 and Icons. Go looook.
Back to top Go down
Link
Dedicated Fantagian
Link

PostSubject: Re: abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012   abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:54 am

I love your drawings Abbey.

They're amazing.
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012   abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:35 am

You are so good, I'm jealous. I seriously think you have talent. Way better than my stuff, and I am about, what, two years older than you? (Then again, I did not start drawing human shapes seriously until sometime last year, so I'm kinda late)

Your coloring is amazing, your SAI skills are awesome, and you really seem to know how to use the tablet by now.

And your improvisation within the past year is ridiculous. In the best way possible, of course.

Also, all of you talented guys make me want to find my tablet pen and re-install my tablet in order to make it work. Gah. What could have been, if my tablet worked in the first place a year ago...

Your rating would be 10/10 for everything but the oldest stuff. But that's a given. :P
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012   abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:41 am

Magdaleena wrote:
You are so good, I'm jealous. I seriously think you have talent. Way better than my stuff, and I am about, what, two years older than you? (Then again, I did not start drawing human shapes seriously until sometime last year, so I'm kinda late)

Your coloring is amazing, your SAI skills are awesome, and you really seem to know how to use the tablet by now.

And your improvisation within the past year is ridiculous. In the best way possible, of course.

Also, all of you talented guys make me want to find my tablet pen and re-install my tablet in order to make it work. Gah. What could have been, if my tablet worked in the first place a year ago...

Your rating would be 10/10 for everything but the oldest stuff. But that's a given. Razz
D'awww, thank you! Good feels in the morning are the best.

About your tablet not working - that's a complete rip off. Did you install the CD? Installing the CD is extremely crucial and I know several people who have thought their tablet was broken, when really, they didn't install the CD.
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012   abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:41 am

Abbey wrote:
Magdaleena wrote:

Your rating would be 10/10 for everything but the oldest stuff. But that's a given. :P

About your tablet not working - that's a complete rip off. Did you install the CD? Installing the CD is extremely crucial and I know several people who have thought their tablet was broken, when really, they didn't install the CD.

Hm, I can't remember if I did that or not.

I guess I did, because it did kinda work, although it was just way too sensitive for my liking; it started drawing before the pen hit the tablet. Like, three centimeters above it (=about an inch or something? Idk your measurement systems).
So the lines went all over the drawing. In order to get a half-decent line, I had to use the eraser end, which wasn't as sensitive. I tried adjusting the settings, but.. yeah.

Maybe I should go upstairs, retrieve the tablet from my room, and try again...

By the way, I can't wait to see your Terezi finished. (If that's just a WIP, that is.)
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012   abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:41 pm

Magdaleena wrote:
Abbey wrote:
Magdaleena wrote:

Your rating would be 10/10 for everything but the oldest stuff. But that's a given. Razz

Hm, I can't remember if I did that or not.

I guess I did, because it did kinda work, although it was just way too sensitive for my liking; it started drawing before the pen hit the tablet. Like, three centimeters above it (=about an inch or something? Idk your measurement systems).
So the lines went all over the drawing. In order to get a half-decent line, I had to use the eraser end, which wasn't as sensitive. I tried adjusting the settings, but.. yeah.

Maybe I should go upstairs, retrieve the tablet from my room, and try again...

By the way, I can't wait to see your Terezi finished. (If that's just a WIP, that is.)
Well, if it was pressure sensitive then you probably installed the CD. See, the sensitivity issue - I think you can solve that by going to your start menu and finding the wacom thingy: (assuming you have a Wacom tablet)

abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 B1e152bb1ef7474bbe6f01b

This is how mine looks and my tablet works fine. Yours will be slightly different, but it's the same idea.
abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Dcdd940b13d441e8abbc344

EDIT: Crap I just read the part about the settings. Dang. Well, you could always try again? Maybe try downloading new drivers.

@the Terezi thing - it's kiiind of sort of done, the pose is messed up in my opinion so I'm just redoing the arms Razz
Here it is so far:
Spoiler:

She is holding balance scales but I cropped it because it is awful and I'm redoing it.
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012   abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:30 pm

This is beautiful Abbey,your really great at digital art keep up the great work! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012   abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:40 pm

Aha, a88ey your skills never cease to am8ze me!!!!!!!! <33333333
I love the terezi, it looks gr8! :::: D
Your coloring skills are am8zing, i really really like the tavros and gamzee.
Ive seen most of these already, 8ut theyre still all fantastic.

Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012   abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:27 am

Updateed
Back to top Go down
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

PostSubject: Re: abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012   abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:34 am

Abbey, how do you get your pictures, especially your outlines, to look so smooth and well-coloured? Mine always look strange and messy...

You are an amazing artist...I get so excited when you update. c:
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012   abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:09 pm

Silmaril wrote:
Abbey, how do you get your pictures, especially your outlines, to look so smooth and well-coloured? Mine always look strange and messy...

You are an amazing artist...I get so excited when you update. c:
My guess is the stabiliser. It's hard to get used to, but it works. Also like 539003275 years of digital art.
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012   abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:09 pm

They are amazing abbey :3 are we allowed the use them for our avatars if we credit you?
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012   abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:29 pm

Dude, Abbey. Holy crap, I usually dont pay much attention to art threads, but I wanted to see what you've done while I was gone, and oh my God.

Some of your stuff, especially from January, are professional quality. Like I'd expect to see them in a video game. And I'm not just saying that.

I dont know much about artwork, obviously, but to me, your graphics/drawings whatever they're called are incredible. If you wanna be a graphic artist when your older for video games, animations, whatever, you could definitely do it if you keep going at this pace.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012   abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Spy-der wrote:
Dude, Abbey. Holy crap, I usually dont pay much attention to art threads, but I wanted to see what you've done while I was gone, and oh my God.

Some of your stuff, especially from January, are professional quality. Like I'd expect to see them in a video game. And I'm not just saying that.

I dont know much about artwork, obviously, but to me, your graphics/drawings whatever they're called are incredible. If you wanna be a graphic artist when your older for video games, animations, whatever, you could definitely do it if you keep going at this pace.

Agreed. Why is Abbey not working as the clothing/hair designer for Fantage, or any other virtual world?
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012   abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:28 am

Melody wrote:
They are amazing abbey :3 are we allowed the use them for our avatars if we credit you?
Sure ;o; though if you do I'd like you to pm so I can at least crop it properly and make it look nice.

Spy-der wrote:

Man spyder whoaaaaaa good feels good feels thank you. Although I would never be a graphic artist because I draw for myself and not for others and I am a lazy butt.

Also I upderped
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012   abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:08 am

Abbey, I love your art so much. Can I marry them? :3
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012   abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:08 am

updaaaaaaaaate woo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012   abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

abbey's art gallery - last update: feb 27 2012
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next