Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Interesting Day (12,21,11)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

Interesting Day (12,21,11) Empty
PostSubject: Interesting Day (12,21,11)   Interesting Day (12,21,11) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:17 pm

everythingbelow may be confusing uve been warned xD

Its been a month since I started wanting to write stories and around that time I created my characters Seth, Derek and Abbey (no its not a love triangle because D and A are twin siblings xP)
Anyways one day im walking to class and I look back to see this boy that looks exactly like I imagined Seth to be (short, dark hair, brown eyes, tiny build)
So today was a interesting day because even though the kid (I call him Seth whenever I see him) is in grade 9 our class got challenged by their class during gym to a face off in soccer
so I saw Seth play soccer and he sucks xP
I just wanted to post this since my friends dont understand my infatuation with the boy is purely because he looks like my character and seeing him play a sport in front of me was so exciting Very Happy

besides that today the white pine club started again and i took out a great book which I finished lol it was short 150 pgs (I forgot the title though xp)

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Interesting Day (12,21,11) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Day (12,21,11)   Interesting Day (12,21,11) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:47 am

That seem interesting indeed. I have yet to see one of my characters in real life lol, I wouldn't mind seeing that at all xD
Back to top Go down

Interesting Day (12,21,11)
Page 1 of 1