Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in


 

 Disney Channel Shows??

Go down 
+9
amanda
Pommu-pon
taptap489
pokeranger
Mustard
Owl
o
Demonica Bishi
Sparkle
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparkle
Junior Fantagian
Sparkle


Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-11-26
Location : Stalker! Lol jk

Disney Channel Shows?? Empty
PostSubject: Disney Channel Shows??   Disney Channel Shows?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:22 pm

Am I the only one who thinks ALL the new shows on Disney Channel are so CHEESY? Shake it up, Ant farm, Jessie, and especially Austin and Ally. (Sorry if I forgot one) Sometimes I watch Disney channel and those shows aren't even funny. The jokes are so cheesy and the actors aren't even good! Good Luck Charlie is okay, but the rest are awful in my opinion. What do you think???
Back to top Go down
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi


Posts : 574
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 25
Location : woah nelly

Disney Channel Shows?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel Shows??   Disney Channel Shows?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:27 pm

I feel exactly the same way. I think that whenever Hannah Montana was aired, everything went downhill. However, I am glad they aren't using the same kind of premise for every show anymore. ex. Hannah Montana, Phil of the Future, Wizard of Wazerly Place, etc. In all those shows they had to like hide who they were and keep it from people and bluh bluh.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian



Posts : 4270
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 23

Disney Channel Shows?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel Shows??   Disney Channel Shows?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:28 pm

I must say that "So Random" has gotten wayyyy better ever since Demi Lovato left Disney. I always thought she was too eugh, and her characters she played in "So Random" weren't funny.
Back to top Go down
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi


Posts : 574
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 25
Location : woah nelly

Disney Channel Shows?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel Shows??   Disney Channel Shows?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:37 pm

hop wrote:
I must say that "So Random" has gotten wayyyy better ever since Demi Lovato left Disney. I always thought she was too eugh, and her characters she played in "So Random" weren't funny.

^^^

That a thousand percent.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl


Posts : 1589
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 27
Location : Owl City

Disney Channel Shows?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel Shows??   Disney Channel Shows?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:57 pm

Some of the jokes are so cheesy/stupid it's hard not to laugh. But whatever. It's a new generation of Disney Channel which means it's gonna have new fans and the older viewers are probably not gonna like the new shows. In 6 years all these "new" shows are going to end and newer shows are going to come up and the "new" [2011 shows] fans are going to be hating on those shows (i.e. Shake It Up, A.N.T. Farm, Jessie, etc.) Disney Channel is moving on and trying to make money - cheesy jokes make for a more family-friendly ambience and therefore, will get views whether from 8-year-olds or 32-year-old-parents. It's not like they're going to be having crude, off-color jokes or extreme stunts to get a couple chuckles out.
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Mustard
Senior Fantagian
Mustard


Posts : 280
Join date : 2011-01-30

Disney Channel Shows?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel Shows??   Disney Channel Shows?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:00 pm

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT
I MISS ZACK & CODY :L
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian



Posts : 4270
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 23

Disney Channel Shows?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel Shows??   Disney Channel Shows?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:12 pm

Mustard wrote:
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT
I MISS ZACK & CODY :L

I miss it, too. The hotel one, not the boat one is the show I miss.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger


Posts : 5454
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 25
Location : Loading...

Disney Channel Shows?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel Shows??   Disney Channel Shows?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:25 pm

Some of them may be bad. But Ant Farm isn't actually that bad. I mean, Chyna Anne Clain(I think I spelled it right) can actually sing and act. Most of you may not agree, but she's starting her own career. Jessie isn't that good, even if I watched the first episode, but they ran out of ideas, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian



Posts : 4270
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 23

Disney Channel Shows?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel Shows??   Disney Channel Shows?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:09 pm

Disney Channel Show remakes...The following chart should explain everything:

Hannah Montana= Austin and Ally (rising star theme)
Suite Life...Zack & Cody= Jessie (hotel theme)
Jonas= Shake It Up (group rising star theme)
Sonny With a Chance= So Random (well, that one's pretty obvious)
Phil From the Future= Wizards of Waverly Place (magical powers theme)
Spongebob Squarepants= Fish Hooks (fish theme...not a Disney Channel Original)
Phineas and Ferb= Good Luck Charlie (annoying brother and teenage sister theme)

Ant Farm=completely original

You see, Disney has nearly run out of ideas, so most of their shows are remakes of past shows. They just take some overall theme and make a new show, just because Disney is trying to make more famous actors/actresses. Unfortunately, I doubt their new actors/actresses will ever become as famous as people like Dylan Sprouse, Cole Sprouse, Miley Cyrus, and Selena Gomez.

Ok? Ok. Enough said.
Back to top Go down
taptap489
Regular Fantagian
taptap489


Posts : 212
Join date : 2011-07-29
Age : 26
Location : In La La Land ^_^

Disney Channel Shows?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel Shows??   Disney Channel Shows?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:41 pm

Sparkle wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks ALL the new shows on Disney Channel are so CHEESY? Shake it up, Ant farm, Jessie, and especially Austin and Ally. (Sorry if I forgot one) Sometimes I watch Disney channel and those shows aren't even funny. The jokes are so cheesy and the actors aren't even good! Good Luck Charlie is okay, but the rest are awful in my opinion. What do you think???


Yea ikr! I think they should probably compare themselves to The Big Bang Theory(a comedy) and see how much better it is!
Back to top Go down
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi


Posts : 574
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 25
Location : woah nelly

Disney Channel Shows?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel Shows??   Disney Channel Shows?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:07 pm

taptap489 wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks ALL the new shows on Disney Channel are so CHEESY? Shake it up, Ant farm, Jessie, and especially Austin and Ally. (Sorry if I forgot one) Sometimes I watch Disney channel and those shows aren't even funny. The jokes are so cheesy and the actors aren't even good! Good Luck Charlie is okay, but the rest are awful in my opinion. What do you think???


Yea ikr! I think they should probably compare themselves to The Big Bang Theory(a comedy) and see how much better it is!

Yes, the Big Bang Theory is funny. But, Disney makes children shows so the humor in that show would differ from humor children like.
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon


Posts : 1597
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 25
Location : wwwwww

Disney Channel Shows?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel Shows??   Disney Channel Shows?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:30 pm

IchigoPanda wrote:
I feel exactly the same way. I think that whenever Hannah Montana was aired, everything went downhill. However, I am glad they aren't using the same kind of premise for every show anymore. ex. Hannah Montana, Phil of the Future, Wizard of Wazerly Place, etc. In all those shows they had to like hide who they were and keep it from people and bluh bluh.
hop wrote:
I must say that "So Random" has gotten wayyyy better ever since Demi Lovato left Disney. I always thought she was too eugh, and her characters she played in "So Random" weren't funny.

YES. YES. YESSS.

I always thought 'Hannah Montana' was just too.. Pfsht.
'So Random' was too kissy huggy cute when Demi was there, not funny enough.

I like Ant Farm, Good Luck Charlie..
And sometimes WWP is fine too.
Back to top Go down
amanda
Senior Fantagian
amanda


Posts : 301
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 24
Location : wats a location

Disney Channel Shows?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel Shows??   Disney Channel Shows?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:06 pm

Disney channel became stupid....
I used to watch it all the time but now I prefer Nickelodeon.
The shows are just bad.
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie


Posts : 1010
Join date : 2011-09-11
Age : 28
Location : In the center of the sun.

Disney Channel Shows?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel Shows??   Disney Channel Shows?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:04 pm

Omg. The older Disney shows were WAYYYY BETTER.
I do like Zack & Cody, but That's So Raven & Lizzie McGuire were the one of the bests real actor shows.
I miss all the awesome KIM POSSIBLE, PROUD FAMILY, & LILO & STITCH. :c
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian



Posts : 4270
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 23

Disney Channel Shows?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel Shows??   Disney Channel Shows?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:14 pm

Crownie wrote:
Omg. The older Disney shows were WAYYYY BETTER.
I do like Zack & Cody, but That's So Raven & Lizzie McGuire were the one of the bests real actor shows.
I miss all the awesome KIM POSSIBLE, PROUD FAMILY, & LILO & STITCH. :c

I never understood the Lizzie McGuire show, or the Kim Possible show. I thought of it this way:

Kim Possible= K. Impossible

The Proud family was totally stupid in my opinion, and then there was also that weird rabbit cartoon.
Back to top Go down
I
Devoted Fantagian
I


Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-11-07
Age : 22
Location : im in dh's house and im r2p11-1 him.

Disney Channel Shows?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel Shows??   Disney Channel Shows?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:17 pm

I MISS DA OLD DISNEY CHANNEL
i like thats so raven
BUT ITS GONEEHHHHHHHHHH T^T
disney
is
now
ghey
i watch cartoon network now.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian



Posts : 4270
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 23

Disney Channel Shows?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel Shows??   Disney Channel Shows?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:33 pm

itsbleh wrote:
I MISS DA OLD DISNEY CHANNEL
i like thats so raven
BUT ITS GONEEHHHHHHHHHH T^T
disney
is
now
ghey
i watch cartoon network now.

Very ghey. SIGH
Back to top Go down
xVocaloidx
New Fantagian
xVocaloidx


Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-06-05
Age : 23
Location : computer

Disney Channel Shows?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel Shows??   Disney Channel Shows?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:11 pm

i just hated jessie sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Mad

one reason is that she tries to hard at acting and its just boring
Back to top Go down
alex
Moderator
Moderator
alex


Posts : 23507
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 25
Location : google maps

Disney Channel Shows?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel Shows??   Disney Channel Shows?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:51 pm

xVocaloidx, please don't post on topics that haven't been active for at least two weeks. Infraction given.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Disney Channel Shows?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel Shows??   Disney Channel Shows?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Disney Channel Shows??
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» NICKOLODEON VS. DISNEY CHANNEL (please answer)
» Disney!
» Any cool TV shows?
» 4 u radio disney idkz
» My Youtube Channel!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: