Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I need advice

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheShyOtaku
Senior Fantagian
TheShyOtaku

I need advice Empty
PostSubject: I need advice   I need advice Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:50 pm

Hey guys well at my "old" school the kids kept making fun of me for no reason at all. All I ever wanted to do was make some friends there but everyone ignored me. Like how can I make friends without people ignoring me all the time?
Back to top Go down
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

I need advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice   I need advice Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:04 pm

idk. try to think of what you did wrong.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

I need advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice   I need advice Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:23 pm

dearheart1 wrote:
If you're a girl: be very cute and pretty.
If you're a boy: learn CJs voice and walkin saying sip b*tchees.
That's why I Dont go To school

can't tell if trolling... or just stupid... (sorry it might be rude but that was uncalled for, this is a very serious topic))

I too know what it's like to be the odd-ball, of course I eventually got friends and am now doing well.

My best advice is to find people that like the same thing. Do you like sports? books? anime? drawing? band? computers? movies? Try to find people with common interests.

Also make sure your not doing something that's giving people a negative look at you. Starting arguments being bossy and annoying isn't the best way to be around people (THIS is how I acted, I've matured though :3) Try to stay calm, listen join in on the conversation. If people ignore you keep trying and trying. Eventually they'll warm up to you. Give it time.

I probably don't have the best advice :<, I'm hoping crownie will get on and help. Trust me she is way better at giving advice ^^

Best of luck to you though, I'll keep you in my thoughts and hope you get some amazing friends who like you as much as you like them ^^
Back to top Go down
dearheart1
Senior Fantagian

I need advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice   I need advice Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Relora wrote:
dearheart1 wrote:
If you're a girl: be very cute and pretty.
If you're a boy: learn CJs voice and walkin saying sip b*tchees.
That's why I Dont go To school

can't tell if trolling... or just stupid... (sorry it might be rude but that was uncalled for, this is a very serious topic))

I too know what it's like to be the odd-ball, of course I eventually got friends and am now doing well.

My best advice is to find people that like the same thing. Do you like sports? books? anime? drawing? band? computers? movies? Try to find people with common interests.

Also make sure your not doing something that's giving people a negative look at you. Starting arguments being bossy and annoying isn't the best way to be around people (THIS is how I acted, I've matured though :3) Try to stay calm, listen join in on the conversation. If people ignore you keep trying and trying. Eventually they'll warm up to you. Give it time.

I probably don't have the best advice :<, I'm hoping crownie will get on and help. Trust me she is way better at giving advice ^^

Best of luck to you though, I'll keep you in my thoughts and hope you get some amazing friends who like you as much as you like them ^^

Trolling. I'm sick of kids nowadays. Some are just so mean. I don't know what to ever do. I don't have Any friends. Oh and I really don't go to school. I'm homeschooled. There is this one girl who made up so many rumors about me. If I every do go to school thats the only one we're zoned for
Back to top Go down
http://daba.medianewsonline.com/
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian
Melissa H.

I need advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice   I need advice Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:11 pm

just be yourself if they cant except you for that they **** them!!!
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
Sponsored content

I need advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice   I need advice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need advice
Page 1 of 1