Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE

Go down 
+10
Jaspers
el
Daisy
flower
Primrose
dewey decimal system
Silver
YEEZUS
Lord Voldemort
Harmony
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE Empty
PostSubject: Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE   Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:45 pm

I'm Bisexual,I just figured I had an interest in girls because I've always found myself crushing on one of my friends,but always thinking I've never have a chance.
I decided this 1 week ago,but half of the forum probably thinks I'm straight.Not that it matters,anyway I wanna actually have a relationship with a girl to see how it feels like for example Mutie and Jaspers!I am so jealous of their relationship!I always wanted an relationship like that,so I just wanted to know if your a female and is Bisexual obviously you can't date a girl if your straight >.<

If your not interested its fine!
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE   Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:46 pm

Well, I'm bisexual..

Annalee. Hi.

Last edited by Joy on Sat May 11, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE   Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:48 pm

I'm personally not really one for over-the-internet relationships, but good luck with finding your special girl! I don't know if only dating a girl would determine if you're bisexual or not, but it certainly would determine whether or not you're bi-romantic. c': Again, good luck! n-n
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE   Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:49 pm

8 Ball wrote:
YOUR LESBIAN. EWWW FUCKUU

You clearly didn't read this right,I'm Bisexual and that is just wrong and disrespectful.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE   Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:50 pm

Candee wrote:
8 Ball wrote:
YOUR LESBIAN. EWWW FUCKUU

You clearly didn't read this right,I'm Bisexual and that is just wrong and disrespectful.

Just report and ignore her. She's only trolling.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE   Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:51 pm

Good luck finding a girl! I can't really tell if I'm straight or not... I have a crush on a boy and on a girl... My mind is at a confusing stage
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE   Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:51 pm

I'm lesbian, and I kinda make it obvious but this is my first time actually saying it...
6 Ball: Love is love, it doesn't matter if your in love with a man, woman heck you can love a CACTUS if you want.
Also, I've never had a relationship because everyone I know is straight in real life & I keep my sexuality a secret. I don't like dating on the internet b/c its not really safe (I mean, I trust you but still...) Like Castiel said good luck!~
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE   Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:54 pm

dont feed the trolls, guys.

anyways, im glad you've realized you are bi. good luck finding the right person.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE   Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:55 pm

Good luck finding a good person! C:
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE   Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:55 pm

Just a secret.. xD..
I'm.. I'm.. I'm a girl who likes boyish things. I'm a girl who is attracted to some girls and boys. -.-

Last edited by Sebastian on Sat May 11, 2013 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Thanks for the Good Luck's.I never really opened up about my sexuality because there's always judge mental people and I despise getting judged because it makes me feel not wanted.I told 3 of my friends and they took it well..

Anyway,you seemed really nice in your intro 8-Ball.But,people like you deserve to know what it feels like to be in a person's like me position.Sometimes,I ask my self what is there to live for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE   Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:57 pm

i'm straight, but i support all sexualities~.
good luck, i hope you find the girl that's right for you!
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE   Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:58 pm

Mizu â™  wrote:
i'm straight, but i support all sexualities~.
good luck, i hope you find the girl that's right for you!

Ah,Thank You! :'D I appreciate it really
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE   Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:59 pm

...You know what... I could try it with you.?
I mean, I totally understand this:
Candee wrote:
I wanna actually have a relationship with a girl to see how it feels like for example Mutie and Jaspers!I am so jealous of their relationship!I always wanted an relationship like that
So... I don't know? Maybe? c: Your choice~
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE   Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:00 pm

Oh yeah! Good luck with finding one. ^^. I'm also thinking the same way as yours. That what is the feeling to have those kinds of relationships because you know.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE   Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:01 pm

Wish wrote:
...You know what... I could try it with you.?
I mean, I totally understand this:
Candee wrote:
I wanna actually have a relationship with a girl to see how it feels like for example Mutie and Jaspers!I am so jealous of their relationship!I always wanted an relationship like that
So... I don't know? Maybe? c: Your choice~

OhMaGawd , Only if you want too..but I mean yeaa...I'd like to..NO PRESSURE...yea i'll stop talking now
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE   Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Oh cool ^^^^^ you guys might make a good couple! Candee x Wish
Cute :3 lol
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE   Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:05 pm

Can I ship you

Just kidding.

If you DO, Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE   Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:07 pm

Flower wrote:
Can I ship you

Just kidding.

If you DO, Good luck!

Wish x Candee I liek that :3

Haha , yea well c: Everyone is free to ship I know I wouldn't mind Wink
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE   Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:09 pm

CANDEE x WISH!! OMegwed!! Good luck with you two.. ^^.. I hope I could do that too :"3 /blushed. lol. Kidding.

Last edited by Sebastian on Sat May 11, 2013 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE   Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:11 pm

here is some advice! sorry if it seems a bit rude, i honestly don't intend it to be that way. 8(
that sounds great that you'd like to try dating someone of the same gender to see what it's like! it's a good idea to try a few things before finally deciding what your sexuality/romantic choices will be! although, please don't try dating someone just off this topic unless you actually know them pretty well. it's honestly a pretty bad idea and could lead to some/quite a bit of bickering! i'm not saying it wouldn't work out for sure though, it'd just be a bad idea.
personally, i've known jaspers for around 8-10 months. before we began dating, we were just about as close as you could get platonically basically? (or however you spell it)
i'm not saying you have to know someone that long and get that close to them before dating, that's just what happened to me!
so yeah if you have any questions and stuff just shoot it at me uwu

EDIT: OH OH SORRY that took me a while to type out! i hope you two have fun, and tons of luck to you guys! (8
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE   Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:14 pm

Sebastian wrote:
CANDEE x WISH!! OMegwed!! Good luck with you two.. ^^.. I hope I could do that too :"3 /blushed. lol.

OMG ! <33 CANDEE X WISH MOM WHERE IS DA CAMERA

@Mutie I totally know what you mean,and don't worry if you sound Rude because I know your trying to help me and that's all that matters.

I can say I trust VERY easily,and FALL too easily but that's just who I am.I'm a READY-GO-GET IT PERSON , Not everyone is like that and that's what makes me ME? People like to do things slow,people just do it father than others.Love is Love,and I know what I'm doing..if I play my cards right.

I feel like I'm on top of the world,this is steering my somewhere and I like where its taking me. c:

(WOAH RANDOM QUOTE THAT POPPED IN MY HEAD.)
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE   Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:15 pm

Well, are you guys dating or not?
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE   Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:20 pm

That is for me to know,and for you to find out.

LOL JUST KIDDING XD I dont know if I should say... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE   Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:21 pm

Say it. say it. say it!

I really would like to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE   Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advice,Advice ADVICE PLEASE CLICKE
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next