Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Getting killed in a dream?

Go down 
+9
Mila
Winnowill
Magdaleena
dearheart1
Stars
alex
Aphrodite
Blackrose
castiel
13 posters
AuthorMessage
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

Getting killed in a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Getting killed in a dream?   Getting killed in a dream? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:32 pm

I keep having dreams like every night of myself dying. Like, last night I was eaten alive by zombies, and hours later I had a following dream but being stabbed in the back twice by a serial killer? And its not the type of dreams where I wake up right after I die, the dreams let me die slowly and feel the pain. Any ideas why these are happening? Also if it helps I never watch horror movies.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Getting killed in a dream?   Getting killed in a dream? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Maybe it could be your past or something like that, maybe those dreams trigger memories (maybe sad ones) and your minds only way to tell you something while in your sleeping state is to poof up those dreams.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Senior Fantagian
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Getting killed in a dream?   Getting killed in a dream? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:49 pm

I'm sure it's just a phase, in time you'll stop having those dreams, I'm sure of it.

Last edited by Aphrodite on Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Getting killed in a dream?   Getting killed in a dream? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:50 pm

Dreams like that happen to me too. ;A;
like a lot
Back to top Go down
Stars
Devoted Fantagian
Stars

PostSubject: Re: Getting killed in a dream?   Getting killed in a dream? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:03 pm

What i learned from dreams is that they erase bad memories.
You may have a REALLY bad memory and that's the only way to get it out of your system.
Back to top Go down
dearheart1
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Getting killed in a dream?   Getting killed in a dream? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:22 pm

I read that those type of dreams could also be God trying to tell you something, or warn you of something.
Maybe you'll get kidnapped?
Maybe you'll get murdered?
Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
http://daba.medianewsonline.com/
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Getting killed in a dream?   Getting killed in a dream? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:25 pm

You subconsciously think you're gonna die a slow, painful death sometime.

...okay, I actually have no idea. That was just a guess. I do tend to take things literally sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

PostSubject: Re: Getting killed in a dream?   Getting killed in a dream? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:33 pm

Dreams about death usually indicate severe anxiety or a big change in your circumstances. Like any dream though, it can be just remnants of memories and what you have been thinking about deeply.
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Getting killed in a dream?   Getting killed in a dream? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:34 pm

do u go to bed mad? because if u d, it causes bad dreams.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Getting killed in a dream?   Getting killed in a dream? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:46 pm

Additional detail: if it helps I go to bed at like midnight e.e
Back to top Go down
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian
Monsterbunny

PostSubject: Re: Getting killed in a dream?   Getting killed in a dream? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:50 pm

Maybe your subcontious it string to tell you somthing. I've had dreams where I'm in pain. Like the one I had today.

P.S If you have dreams of your loved ones dead or dying it means they're going to live longer.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Getting killed in a dream?   Getting killed in a dream? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:41 pm

happens to all of us. it's worst to have dreams where you kill others.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian
Monsterbunny

PostSubject: Re: Getting killed in a dream?   Getting killed in a dream? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:47 pm

Yeah.. I agree.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Getting killed in a dream?   Getting killed in a dream? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:08 pm

It could be memories from a past life, it could be signs (not saying you will die!) or something.

I've actually had the serial killer dream. I was asleep 'till the very last second when he found me and was about to end my life. That was 6 years ago, so I doubt you'll die any time soon.

It could just be you letting your imagination run. I'm being serious, but you can control your dream. Of course you aren't actually aware that you are. Sometimes what you don't want to happen will happen because you think of it (thus why I was killed in my serial killer dream). I don't think the dreams are anything you should take really seriously or anything. No need to be afraid. Most people have had those dreams and unless they are like ultra vivid and you know something is trying to tell you something (your subconscious does try it's best to help you) I would just brush 'em off and deal with them... maybe even try to change the course of the dream consciously (It's hard... but I did it once xD).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting killed in a dream?   Getting killed in a dream? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:10 pm

Relora wrote:
It could be memories from a past life, it could be signs (not saying you will die!) or something.

I've actually had the serial killer dream. I was asleep 'till the very last second when he found me and was about to end my life. That was 6 years ago, so I doubt you'll die any time soon.

It could just be you letting your imagination run. I'm being serious, but you can control your dream. Of course you aren't actually aware that you are. Sometimes what you don't want to happen will happen because you think of it (thus why I was killed in my serial killer dream). I don't think the dreams are anything you should take really seriously or anything. No need to be afraid. Most people have had those dreams and unless they are like ultra vivid and you know something is trying to tell you something (your subconscious does try it's best to help you) I would just brush 'em off and deal with them... maybe even try to change the course of the dream consciously (It's hard... but I did it once xD).
What's weird is once I had a dream, and it was real. o___o
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Getting killed in a dream?   Getting killed in a dream? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Dreams are very strange. No one really knows how or why they happen. There is a 99% chance you wont get killed, though.
I had a dream in which i killed all my friends, family, everyone i loved pretty much, and then they killed me.
They're all fine. ;3
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
giffy12
Regular Fantagian
giffy12

PostSubject: Re: Getting killed in a dream?   Getting killed in a dream? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Well it is just a phase. Ive been through it my LIFE so far.
Timeline :
1 year - Now : I had this dream where everything was white and I would fall in a spiral staircase over and over , like it was bottomless. I even get that feeling in my stomach when you go down.
6 years to ???? : Horror movies. I had my dreams when I was with my friends/family and these random horror movie people would have a surprise , a way to kill me. Of course , I would end up living and they say they would be back.
My Fav:
4 years to Now : This dream , a familiar neighborhood based on mine . There would be my street , not changed at all , and next to me there would be a never-ending trail of grass. Going up there would be a Pizzeria Restaurant where I would get big discount on anything ( it was expensive ). Finally , down the road there was a street with bad people ( Horror movie people , criminals , monsters , etc. ). I would have random adventures .

Basically , either its imagination , or your dead family is trying to contact you probably a bad person ( not judgmental ).
They should go away soon Very Happy
If not , see a therapist or doctor.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageroxfurever.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting killed in a dream?   Getting killed in a dream? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting killed in a dream?
Page 1 of 1