Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I totally killed my moms computer?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

I totally killed my moms computer? Empty
PostSubject: I totally killed my moms computer?   I totally killed my moms computer? Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:11 pm

-_--; Well I'm on my computer and my mom wanted help to make her's faster. Apparently I removed a program that made my computer inaccessible to download or click most Microsoft programs. It shows this pop up explaining that I need to search stuff up, blah blah, because this file "called" Rundlle32.exe (I put called like that because I'm not sure if it is exactly correct) won't show. This file has been following me everywhere. ;-; Does anyone know what to do? My mom isn't mad, but she still goes to college but she can't access Microsoft word. Neutral

You may be asking "Oh how are we supposed to help?" but if anyone out there knows plenty about computers or has this experiences, please contact me or post here!
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

PostSubject: Re: I totally killed my moms computer?   I totally killed my moms computer? Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Hmm. I think you may have to get that file that you removed from another computer and copy it into her computer. Maybe that will help?
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: I totally killed my moms computer?   I totally killed my moms computer? Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:32 pm

I actually ended up fixing it when I restarted and configured it. *facepalm* Never mind, but thanks for attempting. Cx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I totally killed my moms computer?   I totally killed my moms computer? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I totally killed my moms computer?
Page 1 of 1