Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Support Now!

Go down 
+4
Oliver
Mace
Chells
v
8 posters
AuthorMessage
v

Support Now! Empty
PostSubject: Support Now!   Support Now! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:08 pm

Hey People!

Right now in Fantage in the server Amber Antelope, everybody is in Mt. Fantage to support the nons! 2 people were recording everything!

Here are the pictures:

1.Support Now! Qsl9gh

2.Support Now! Hvc9vp

3.Support Now! Fyg4ed

4.Support Now! Qoskes

and 5.Support Now! 14niphl

Wear green to support the nons! :3
Back to top Go down
Chells
Passionate Fantagian
Chells

Support Now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support Now!   Support Now! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:20 pm

that a great idea cuz they care for the non to get more stuff
Back to top Go down
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

Support Now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support Now!   Support Now! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:22 pm

Guys, I'm sorry but this won't work. Membership is there for a reason, not to make people mad. They made membership so they can get money, for the game!

Without membership, the game will die. It will run out of money. It costs tons of moneys to run each server (such as white seal) and to keep all the developing and designing going.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagegeek.com
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Support Now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support Now!   Support Now! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:26 pm

Guys, don't be ungrateful. Nons in fantage get MUCH MORE rights than in other sites.

What I WOULD like is a campaign, about how some mems tret nons and how some nons treat mems
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

Support Now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support Now!   Support Now! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Exactly what Mace said.

However, I think, as the items get older, people should let the older member items be for nons, as well. I think that'd be really nice of them. [:
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Support Now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support Now!   Support Now! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:47 am

Mace wrote:
Guys, I'm sorry but this won't work. Membership is there for a reason, not to make people mad. They made membership so they can get money, for the game!

Without membership, the game will die. It will run out of money. It costs tons of moneys to run each server (such as white seal) and to keep all the developing and designing going.

I agree.

But, if your not talking about the paying, and talking about friendship, I think that members should be nicer to non members (if yah understand that)
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

Support Now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support Now!   Support Now! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:20 am

Guys, this is just a big waste of time. -.-"

When I was a non way back when there were NO new items for nons.

Meaning, if Fantage made new clothes it would be for the members.

And it's hypocritical for a Non-Member campaign when EVERYONE IN FANTAGE is getting harrased these days, non member or not.

What I'm saying is, nons today have it a lot better than at the least a year ago.

Nons get a lot of items AS IS, believe it or not, or at the least, better ones. Compare it to a lot of other sites. Fantage is beginning to limit nons a little bit more (hence the VIP room, and exclusive holiday items and reporter's cameras for members) so they can get more money. If not, they will raise the price of membership and it will end up being $100 a year.

It's a paradox, basically. As long as members are being mean to nons (or vice versa) then nons will be mean to members. The only way to avoid this is to be as nice to EVERYONE as possible.

Fantage could just charge for the service and cancel the non member accounts, and as long as this kinda thing on Fantage keeps up, I wouldn't be surprised if they did, so the harrasments and stuff will come to an end. Or, they can set nons to safe chat only and let them have one outfit forever...
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

Support Now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support Now!   Support Now! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:23 am

Ow That would be bad PEOPLE I AGREE WITH SJ!
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Support Now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support Now!   Support Now! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Support Now!
Page 1 of 1