Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Support the Nons?

Go down 
+18
ArianaPrincess
Oliver
Valval
Bluerivers1
pokeranger
Trash
S
snake
bluesea
McKenna
bubbles_1217
CakeBossLover
Karen
Kandi
Vatt
v
Gabriella
Sharpsul999
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

Support the Nons? Empty
PostSubject: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:10 pm

It seems our Fantagians is having another "support the nons" thing, and as Mace quotes, it isn't gonna get any better.

I didn't get pics of the yellow crowd, but people started wearing green for "equal rights". As I said "Silly nons", a non got mad.

Support the Nons? B6tr9c

This isn't gonna turn out good.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

Support the Nons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:14 pm

LOLZ THATS SORT OF OFFENDING BUT your right that is stupid no one will care anyway but a few people lolz
Back to top Go down
v

Support the Nons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:17 pm

Woot. I ish dere.

I don't feel like supporting right now, I don't wanna change my clothes. XD
Back to top Go down
Vatt
Senior Fantagian
Vatt

Support the Nons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:25 pm

gaaa! we nons are not silly, Blleeggg! NONS ROCK!!!!! Nons should have a little more clothing, they need more

I Support Da Nons!! GO NONS!

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

Support the Nons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:27 pm

lol vatt those people are stoopid they know fantage wont do anything to help them i know it
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

Support the Nons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:22 pm

EhmaiGawd -.-"...

This isn't going to turn out well, as long as this keeps up.
It could even get worse.

Nons have MORE clothes than they deserve, and better-quality clothes.

People need to start learning that this is selfish, believe it or not.

At least when you're a non you don't go to a fashion show and the angry host cancels the show because the members won't leave!

There are so many tensions in Fantage that it's ridiculous that only nons are being heard.

I hate to break it to you but Fantage inc. probably doesn't really care about the protests as far as getting things you want goes (but the drama, they probably care about stopping)...

They are trying to run an actual business, not a children's wish foundation. =I
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

Support the Nons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:50 pm

Vatt wrote:
gaaa! we nons are not silly, Blleeggg! NONS ROCK!!!!! Nons should have a little more clothing, they need more

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO

VATT THATS REALLY SELFISH!! IM NOT TRYING TO ACT LIKE A MEMBER, BUT I THINK SJEESHBACK IS RIGHT. Nonmembers are being really stuipd right now.I'm Not helping now. They are being treated farly. THATS OVER DOING IT!

YOU PEOPLE TREAT NONMEMBERS AND MEMBERS LIKE THEY ARE RACES OR SOMETHING AND I THINK THATS BEING RASICT! I KNOW NONMEMBERS AND MEMBERS TRY EACHOTHER BADLY BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THIS! This is over doing it AND I HOPE OU ALL GET BANNED FOR IT! IM NOT HELPING ANYONE! HUMHP! Support the Nons? Icon_evil Support the Nons? Icon_evil Support the Nons? Icon_evil Support the Nons? Icon_evil Support the Nons? Icon_evil Support the Nons? Icon_evil Support the Nons? Icon_evil Support the Nons? Icon_evil Support the Nons? Icon_twisted Support the Nons? Icon_twisted Support the Nons? Icon_twisted Support the Nons? Icon_twisted Support the Nons? Icon_twisted Support the Nons? Icon_twisted Support the Nons? Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

Support the Nons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:20 pm

gabbriella93342 wrote:
Vatt wrote:

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO

VATT THATS REALLY SELFISH!! IM NOT TRYING TO ACT LIKE A MEMBER, BUT I THINK SJEESHBACK IS RIGHT. Nonmembers are being really stuipd right now.I'm Not helping now. They are being treated farly. THATS OVER DOING IT!

YOU PEOPLE TREAT NONMEMBERS AND MEMBERS LIKE THEY ARE RACES OR SOMETHING AND I THINK THATS BEING RASICT! I KNOW NONMEMBERS AND MEMBERS TRY EACHOTHER BADLY BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THIS! This is over doing it AND I HOPE OU ALL GET BANNED FOR IT! IM NOT HELPING ANYONE! HUMHP! Support the Nons? Icon_evil Support the Nons? Icon_evil Support the Nons? Icon_evil Support the Nons? Icon_evil Support the Nons? Icon_evil Support the Nons? Icon_evil Support the Nons? Icon_evil Support the Nons? Icon_evil Support the Nons? Icon_twisted Support the Nons? Icon_twisted Support the Nons? Icon_twisted Support the Nons? Icon_twisted Support the Nons? Icon_twisted Support the Nons? Icon_twisted Support the Nons? Icon_twisted

I treat each other equally, although I might not seem like it, I hang out with nons quite alot. Like you, Gab! XD No offense, and, I had so much stuff as a non member, when I became a member (This is my first time !!) Some of my friends thought that I became snobby, but then I got them to realize that I'm the same ;D So, I vote for neither. I think that since the member pay, they should get more things, but I also think that it's a bit silly to be paying for clothing and furniture that you don't even use This is just my opinion. :3
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

Support the Nons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:24 am

yes same here ric I Try too be fair but sometimes the nons and even mems get on my last nerve.
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
bubbles_1217
Junior Fantagian
bubbles_1217

Support the Nons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:51 am

I wouldn't call non-members stupid:
1. Not all non-members are involved in the protest
2. They're just standing up for what they believe in.
But they should be considered lucky to buy the stuff that's available for them!
On Club Penguin, you can't buy any clothes, furniture, or anythingike that. Just two little puffles. (I stop paying and going on Club Penguin cause it's so boring these days..)
On Build-A-Bearville, people without bears can buy all the clothes that people with bears can. But, they can't have a cub condo.
So Fantagian non-members should consider theirselves lucky to be able to have a house and buy clothes.
I do think there should be a new clothing item for non-members to buy every once in a while.
But I highly doubt the Fantage staff will do anything about it.
MAYBE they'll think about it if alot of non-members email them, but I don't know.
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Support the Nons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:29 pm

bubbles_1217 wrote:
I wouldn't call non-members stupid:
1. Not all non-members are involved in the protest
2. They're just standing up for what they believe in.
But they should be considered lucky to buy the stuff that's available for them!
On Club Penguin, you can't buy any clothes, furniture, or anythingike that. Just two little puffles. (I stop paying and going on Club Penguin cause it's so boring these days..)
On Build-A-Bearville, people without bears can buy all the clothes that people with bears can. But, they can't have a cub condo.
So Fantagian non-members should consider theirselves lucky to be able to have a house and buy clothes.
I do think there should be a new clothing item for non-members to buy every once in a while.
But I highly doubt the Fantage staff will do anything about it.
MAYBE they'll think about it if alot of non-members email them, but I don't know.

Actually (about the clothes), they are lucky. I can't believe nons COMPLAIN about being a non. If there was no paying to be a non, fantage would run out of business, and there would be no fantage.

Think about it. If YOUR paying for a very popular virtual world, you have to earn money back. And a lot of Virtual Worlds do this. They make a cheap membership, and BOOM, they get money in return for their hard work and for their site to improve. Now think if Fantage didn't have membership, and didn't get 6 dollars a month for MANY MANY people. They wouldn't have enough money (not irl money, but fantage money that they use for fantage) to make the site better, and even HAVE fantage AT ALL.

So anyone who thinks that Nons should be able tobe members for free, your wrong. WAY wrong.

Again, think about it. Would you want Fantage and be a non, or be a member for a while and then BOOM, no fantage?

Bottom line is, there will always be fights, there will always be nons, and there will always be members, and fantage will always be Fantage. Not a dead site ;]

I think that members should treat nons good (like I am friends with MANY nons, and MANY members). And vise versa.
(And if you ever see me say no to a non to be friends, it just because 1, I haven't met them yet (not irl but in Fantage) and 2, my buddies list is full.)

So think again, and the next time you want to post a topic like this, don't. Because my explanation is enough. I'm not typing that all again ;] AND if you have read this, you'll realize you don't need to post the topic ;]
Back to top Go down
bluesea
Senior Fantagian
bluesea

Support the Nons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:39 pm

im a non and i dont really care about the support the nons thing XD
its not like ther actually guna change sutin...
they mite but its not guna be a BIG change.
thers no point in doing all that support the nons.
ppl shud just give up.

@sharp
u shudnt call nons silly. not all of us are silly. some might be tho...XD
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

Support the Nons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:02 pm

This is ridiculous.
People are throwing a fit over what kind of pixels they get.
WHO CARES, THEY'RE JUST MORE PIXELS YOU CAN PUT ON ANOTHER BUNCH OF PIXELS.
OH MY GOD. T_T
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

Support the Nons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:52 pm

Chinchilla wrote:
This is ridiculous.
OH MY GOD. T_T

Thats so rude! Heres some advice: IF YOUR GOING TO SAY SOMETHING SOMEONE THINKS IS RUDE DONT SAY IT AT ALL PLEASE!
Someone might not think its just pixles. Did you think about that?
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

Support the Nons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:08 pm

Non members are people the same as you and I. I think its good that they believe in something, even though that that something is entirely pointless. It won't help, it will just make others mad. People should know that they should just ignore the people who go, "We are better than you hahaha!" cause they are not better then you. They are just people, who are jealous.

~~

If they are supporting equal rights as in; the same clothing, they get fine pixel clothing! If they want to play free and have the same rights, then they have to face reality. If fantage no longer has membership, then we can kiss fantage good bye. They are a business, and businesses need money to run.

~2008sarah
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

Support the Nons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:14 pm

2008sarah wrote:
Non members are people the same as you and I. I think its good that they believe in something, even though that that something is entirely pointless. It won't help, it will just make others mad. People should know that they should just ignore the people who go, "We are better than you hahaha!" cause they are not better then you. They are just people, who are jealous.

~~

If they are supporting equal rights as in; the same clothing, they get fine pixel clothing! If they want to play free and have the same rights, then they have to face reality. If fantage no longer has membership, then we can kiss fantage good bye. They are a business, and businesses need money to run.

~2008sarah

I agree with you Sarah. Why would you want equallty though it will cost you the game you wanted equllty on anyway? Doesnt make any since to me!
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

Support the Nons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:43 pm

I only said "Silly Nons" cause the "support" was a bit crazy.
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

Support the Nons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:55 pm

I think it's really stupid that nonmembers and members are fighting for more virtual clothes, I repeat, VIRTUAL clothes. But on the other hand, I think its brave because they are making a rucuss for what they believe in. Well, whatever, I don't support anyone. Now, if it was a fight for CANCER or something ACTUALLY important, I would care. This isn't going nowhere, as far as I can tell.
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

Support the Nons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:04 pm

YES.
FINALLY.
SOMEONE WHO GETS ME!
Ary, that's totally true.
I mean, why fight over pixel clothing?
I'd LIKE to be a member all the time and get more crap, but I don't go around yelling "SUPPORT THE NONS! WEAR GREEN!"
Stupid crap...
Back to top Go down
bluesea
Senior Fantagian
bluesea

Support the Nons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:07 pm

lol "stupid crap" XD
why are the members supporting the non??
its not their problem. they shud be happy and show off wot they wear.
if the nons want to complain they can do. but the members are gegging in and saying pointless stuff...
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Support the Nons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:41 pm

gabbriella93342 wrote:
Chinchilla wrote:
This is ridiculous.
OH MY GOD. T_T

Thats so rude! Heres some advice: IF YOUR GOING TO SAY SOMETHING SOMEONE THINKS IS RUDE DONT SAY IT AT ALL PLEASE!

Just to say it, how about you do it?

kthnxnowmyotherpostpart

First, I agree with Ari and Zoo, but I still believe my point about the membership. Everyone should.

Its just pixels, so everyone who is in this nonstop riots, STOP IT.

And then read my post, (before), and see if you agree with that. Because I believe in both that, and the statement above ^^
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

Support the Nons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:03 pm

Chinchilla wrote:
YES.
FINALLY.
SOMEONE WHO GETS ME!
I'd LIKE to be a member all the time and get more crap, but I don't go around yelling "SUPPORT THE NONS! WEAR GREEN!"
Stupid crap...

That offends many people who are members (the sentence I underlined).
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Support the Nons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:04 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Chinchilla wrote:
YES.
FINALLY.
SOMEONE WHO GETS ME!
Stupid crap...

Like you?

I'm not offended...
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

Support the Nons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:07 pm

Strawberry2424 wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Chinchilla wrote:
YES.
FINALLY.
SOMEONE WHO GETS ME!
Stupid crap...

I'm offended, because its like trying to say we membrs wasted our money for "pixels", but its more then just a pixel.

Like you?

I'm not offended...
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

Support the Nons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:31 pm

You Know what strawbery? IM NOT PART OF THIS IM NOT WATCHING THIS TOPIC ANYMORE I WASNT PART OF THAT SUPPORT THE NONMEMBERS CRAP SO LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS YOU PEOPLE ARE SO MEAN!

Last edited by gabbriella93342 on Thu May 06, 2010 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Support the Nons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Support the Nons?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next