Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How should I get my new laptop?

Go down 
+3
Squirtle
♠Luka♠
Abstract
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

How should I get my new laptop? Empty
PostSubject: How should I get my new laptop?   How should I get my new laptop? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:45 pm

I've had mine for 3-5 years now, and soon I need to get a new one. Do you think I should get a laptop with a webcam/speaker installed in it already, or should I get a laptop and buy the webcam/speaker separately? I'd really love to broadcast to my friends/to you soon, but I want the best quality of a webcam.
Back to top Go down
♠Luka♠
Regular Fantagian
♠Luka♠

PostSubject: Re: How should I get my new laptop?   How should I get my new laptop? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:03 pm

A webcam installed into your laptop has a bad quality, so I think you should get it separately.
When I got my laptop, I installed a good quality webcam and bought another webcam just in
case because you don't have to carry your large laptop around so you can use the other webcam to move around. Remember Hop's webcam? I heard it was very blurry so I suggest both but if your parents don't let you, get it separately.

And I got my laptop 2 days ago SQEE!
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: How should I get my new laptop?   How should I get my new laptop? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:07 pm

Thanks for your opinion. Yeah that's what I remember Hop saying once. Do you know what type of webcam you have?
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: How should I get my new laptop?   How should I get my new laptop? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:12 pm

♠Luka♠ wrote:
A webcam installed into your laptop has a bad quality, so I think you should get it separately.
When I got my laptop, I installed a good quality webcam and bought another webcam just in
case because you don't have to carry your large laptop around so you can use the other webcam to move around. Remember Hop's webcam? I heard it was very blurry so I suggest both but if your parents don't let you, get it separately.

And I got my laptop 2 days ago SQEE!

your right, the webcams installd into computers don't work very good
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
♠Luka♠
Regular Fantagian
♠Luka♠

PostSubject: Re: How should I get my new laptop?   How should I get my new laptop? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:14 pm

I didn't get my separate webcam yet but if you mean the one installed on my computer
its video web camera
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: How should I get my new laptop?   How should I get my new laptop? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:21 pm

Ah well if you do get a separate web cam soon, or if anyone recommends me of one, please contact me. Cx
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: How should I get my new laptop?   How should I get my new laptop? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:42 pm

I use a logitech webcam, but you pretty much can't get a laptop without a webcam already built in. As everyone has said, built in webcams are not as good quality as separate one.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How should I get my new laptop?   How should I get my new laptop? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:34 pm

♠Luka♠ wrote:
Remember Hop's webcam? I heard it was very blurry so I suggest both but if your parents don't let you, get it separately.
First of all, my webcam isn't built into my computer, but my dad's webcam that's built into his Mac is awfully blurry. Also, I fixed my webcam's quality. For some reason, when my brother first got it (he gave it to me once he got a computer with a built-in webcam), it was blurry, and I never figured out how to adjust it properly until just recently. But my point is that Logitech, which is the brand I have, is a very good brand, as long as you make sure that it's adjusted properly.

I don't know if you will save money by buying a separate webcam or a built-in one, but a built-in webcam isn't the best quality.
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: How should I get my new laptop?   How should I get my new laptop? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:09 pm

i'd say get a seperate webcam because integrated webcams and mics are horrible. however, most laptops have them anyway. you can still get one though.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How should I get my new laptop?   How should I get my new laptop? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:39 am

S wrote:
I use a logitech webcam, but you pretty much can't get a laptop without a webcam already built in. As everyone has said, built in webcams are not as good quality as separate one.

My laptop doesn't have a webcam in it ovo

But you'll definitely want another webcam people have always told me laptop webcams are real bad most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How should I get my new laptop?   How should I get my new laptop? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How should I get my new laptop?
Page 1 of 1