Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE!

Go down 
+5
Abstract
FruitCake
Golden-Star
Flynn
IloveFantage2002
9 posters
AuthorMessage
IloveFantage2002
Rookie Fantagian

Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE! Empty
PostSubject: Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE!   Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:51 am

About 10 minutes later the teacher was getting worried. She sent one of Kylie's friends to check on Kylie. She walked to the bathroom and saw only one stall was closed. She assumed it was Kylie. She looked under and saw Kylie hanging there, dead. She screamed and then spotted the note. She took it and while heading back to class, she ran and screamed as loud as possible, KYLIE HUNG HERSELF AND SHE'S DEAD!

When she got back to class, she was crying so hard. The teacher took the note and read it. She was so upset and called 911. They came and took the body.Everyone who knew Kylie was crying. School was let out earlier.

The next day while everyone was chatting about how upsetting that two girls were dead, Dylan stood up, took the picture of Kylie and Mary together before they hated each other and died, ran all the way to the Cafe and sat in the same exact spot Kylie, Mary, and himself sat about a week ago. He sat there and cried until the Cafe closed. Dylan never forget the two girls. No one did.

The End

Last edited by IloveFantage2002 on Sun May 06, 2012 1:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
IloveFantage2002
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE!   Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:55 am

same not safe ugh i hate typos
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE!   Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:40 am

There is such a thing as an Edit Button.
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

PostSubject: Re: Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE!   Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:35 am

Its a pretty @ o @, akward story...but i guess 7/10
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

PostSubject: Re: Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE!   Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:34 am

Swaggy wrote:

Same, i agree
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE!   Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:40 am

Cake wrote:
Swaggy wrote:

Same, i agree

As well as me. Where as the teacher when the girl got stabbed? Neutral Bad school is bad. Or am I just confused?
Back to top Go down
IloveFantage2002
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE!   Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:12 pm

LOL! I like to write awkward stories and I didnt even see the edit button. I will probably write a story that doesnt have death and sadness. Maybe a story related to Fantage. Idk. And yes Im a weird person so that's why my story is awkward. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IloveFantage2002
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE!   Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:17 pm

Abstract,
The teacher was out of the room. When she came back and saw what happened she called 911 and everyone like Kylie's parents to tell them what happened. Sorry forgot to mention that. Ill edit the story and put it in.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE!   Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:50 am

IloveFantage2002 wrote:
LOL! I like to write awkward stories and I didnt even see the edit button. I will probably write a story that doesnt have death and sadness. Maybe a story related to Fantage. Idk. And yes Im a weird person so that's why my story is awkward. Very Happy

WHAT?!? That was the part I liked! I want MORE death and sadness, not less! But you can do what you want.
Back to top Go down
FantageJenny2466
Regular Fantagian
FantageJenny2466

PostSubject: Re: Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE!   Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:10 pm

Um I love Fantage2002 the rules are no posting triple or twice not to be mean Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE!   Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:40 pm

I see where you're trying to go, but the story isn't very realistic. I like it though, although you should put your stories, or episodes, in one topic.
Back to top Go down
IloveFantage2002
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE!   Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:19 pm

Music_my_life_ wrote:
Um I love Fantage2002 the rules are no posting triple or twice not to be mean Embarassed

What do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
IloveFantage2002
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE!   Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:20 pm

Zuko wrote:
I see where you're trying to go, but the story isn't very realistic. I like it though, although you should put your stories, or episodes, in one topic.

It doesn't have to be realistic. I like to stretch my mind out as far as I can.
Back to top Go down
♠Luka♠
Regular Fantagian
♠Luka♠

PostSubject: Re: Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE!   Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:22 pm

I think what Music meant is that you broke one of the rules but I'm not really against it Razz
And you are very unique!
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE!   Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE! Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:06 am

IloveFantage2002 wrote:
Music_my_life_ wrote:

What do you mean by that?

It means that you can't post multiple times in a row. FOR EXAMPLE:

Poster: Hi.

New post: I am new.

Another Post: Could somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Instead, group them into the same post by using the Edit button at the top.
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE!   Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE! Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:00 pm

Faye wrote:
It means that you can't post multiple times in a row. FOR EXAMPLE:

Poster: Hi.

New post: I am new.

Another Post: Could somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Instead, group them into the same post by using the Edit button at the top.

i may be "backseat moderating here", but i believe you just backseat moderated yourself. maaaaaaaaaaybe you should take a look at the rules again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE!   Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our last day together. Episode 4 FINALE!
Page 1 of 1