Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

A Christmas Story. Episode 3 FINALE!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IloveFantage2002
Rookie Fantagian

A Christmas Story. Episode 3 FINALE! Empty
PostSubject: A Christmas Story. Episode 3 FINALE!   A Christmas Story. Episode 3 FINALE! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:12 am

(Christmas Day) Carly tiptoed downstairs and saw her mother and little sister were up. Her father had to work so he had already left. She looked under the tree to see all these amazing presents. Soon after breakfast they opened the presents. When Carly opened one she saw a new DS! Carly was so excited.

Annabelle was up with her mom, dad, and older brother and they were sitting around the tree. Annabelle's mom sorted the presents and gave each kid their presents. Annabelle's Brother opened his first and he got some cool stuff like a radio. Annabelle opened all of hers. Then her dad spotted another one behind the couch. Annabelle opened it to see a Taylor Swift bedset in front of her. She was so happy.

The End
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Story. Episode 3 FINALE!   A Christmas Story. Episode 3 FINALE! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:29 am

It was a very nice Christmas story. C: But shouldn't this have been in the literature topic? :/
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Story. Episode 3 FINALE!   A Christmas Story. Episode 3 FINALE! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:35 am

Why are you posting a Christmas story in May? I don't even really like Christmas.....
Back to top Go down
IloveFantage2002
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Story. Episode 3 FINALE!   A Christmas Story. Episode 3 FINALE! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:22 pm

I felt like posting one in May. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Story. Episode 3 FINALE!   A Christmas Story. Episode 3 FINALE! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:25 pm

IloveFantage2002 wrote:

How old are you? 10? Well okay, its pretty annoying to me that a ten year old writes the end at every chapter. Its a pretty good story but as faye said, why r u writing a christmas story in may? 7/10 @_@
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
IloveFantage2002
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Story. Episode 3 FINALE!   A Christmas Story. Episode 3 FINALE! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Swaggy wrote:
IloveFantage2002 wrote:

How old are you? 10? Well okay, its pretty annoying to me that a ten year old writes the end at every chapter. Its a pretty good story but as faye said, why r u writing a christmas story in may? 7/10 @_@

I just wanted to write an Xmas story because I was bored. And about the "The End" thing, I put that in the last chapter, when the story is done. Not in every chapter.
Back to top Go down
FantageJenny2466
Regular Fantagian
FantageJenny2466

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Story. Episode 3 FINALE!   A Christmas Story. Episode 3 FINALE! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:59 pm

OHHHHHH now i get it!
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Story. Episode 3 FINALE!   A Christmas Story. Episode 3 FINALE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Christmas Story. Episode 3 FINALE!
Page 1 of 1