Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Is it literature day?/allergies May 6, 2012

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

Is it literature day?/allergies May 6, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Is it literature day?/allergies May 6, 2012   Is it literature day?/allergies May 6, 2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:40 pm

I swear I have read like 3 different stories today (or "episodes", however you would like to call it). It's nice to see people writing stories, puts more mood to the forum, eh? All of them are new, and I plan updating mine. More stories means more reading! C:<

And allergies, the weather keeps changing. One day its windy, next is sunny, then it's raining, two days of sun, 70 degrees, then 50 degrees, then it's warm, then it's freezing. I have seasonal allergies, I'm pretty used to this, but it is still very annoying. I also get sleepier because of this, then moody, and just grah!! Who else gets allergies like this?
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Is it literature day?/allergies May 6, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it literature day?/allergies May 6, 2012   Is it literature day?/allergies May 6, 2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Abstract wrote:
I swear I have read like 3 different stories today (or "episodes", however you would like to call it). It's nice to see people writing stories, puts more mood to the forum, eh? All of them are new, and I plan updating mine. More stories means more reading! C:<

And allergies, the weather keeps changing. One day its windy, next is sunny, then it's raining, two days of sun, 70 degrees, then 50 degrees, then it's warm, then it's freezing. I have seasonal allergies, I'm pretty used to this, but it is still very annoying. I also get sleepier because of this, then moody, and just grah!! Who else gets allergies like this?

lol I do to
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/

Is it literature day?/allergies May 6, 2012
Page 1 of 1