Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

fashion week

Go down 
+11
elephantaudreyo1
Daisy
Golden-Star
RiceCake
Abstract
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Squirtle
dana scully
cynthia
Flynn
Dog
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Are you excited for fashion week?
Yes! Im a fashionista and it sounds SPECTACULAR EEEEEK *squeals and faints* me: im excited too, but calm down!
fashion week  - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%fashion week  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 10 ]
Eh, Fantage always makes promises of "upgraded _______ during the _____ event" but it's always the same. But the limited items look cool!
fashion week  - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%fashion week  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 14 ]
This is torture! I can't stand fashion and this will kill me!
fashion week  - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%fashion week  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
RiceCake
Senior Fantagian
RiceCake

fashion week  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:23 pm

I realized that like 2 years ago and ikr! No offense to members or anything, but i REALLY don't like it when members are in one of the fashion shows i join in. NOT the member's fault, it's fantage's fault. So, if at the final round, there are 3 girls, 2 members, and 1 non, the non is not likely to win. If there are 2 girls and 1 boy, the boy will probably win. If there are 2 boys and 1 girl, the girl will probably win. I'm not saying they will, im saying probably. And im sooo glad that someone notices that too! I thought i was like the only one who notices that lol xD
Back to top Go down
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:29 pm

I agree fashion week is totes fun. And I totally agree too how nons deserve more items, and its an unfair way to make money over membership when its a virtual world and some people aren't aloud to spend money over a game. Nons should be able to have more hairstyles and outfits, and some more pets too, at least to complete the Pebbles family! I totally agree with animal_lover, and in my opinion I just think that it should have no membership at all and everything should be equal, but I guess they just think that like any website administartor, (idk how to spell it) that its the only way 2 earn more money or watever. I feel bad for them, because it causes a bunch of wars and then SOME nons call mems mean or braggy bcuz of wat they get more and SOME mems call nons not important and losers bcuz they dont get cool hairstyles or cool boards or cute outfits or adorable pets.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:48 am

yeah i agree with you guys i think non should have more hair outfits just like the member or there will be a game where non can earn ecoins so that they can buy member items also and it would be cool if non and mem and it would be nice if non can unlock 1pet every 1pet family not only the pebbles family or the stars of items in the shop will increase if your a non and if your a mem the price is just same
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:51 am

You noticed all the non hair looks the same now? It's all short, and it's all light brown. But members get hair that is long, beautiful and comes in many colours ranging from platinum blonde to violet purple. It's so annoying.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:01 am

At least Fantage is still fun! Like the items you get for going on fashion shows are not premium. I'm stuck trying to get the pink feather boa.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:04 am

♥Tomoyo♥ wrote:
At least Fantage is still fun! Like the items you get for going on fashion shows are not premium. I'm stuck trying to get the pink feather boa.

At this point, I beg to differ.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:24 am

yeah its little fun in fantage if your not a mem but its kinda unfair in top models also members are always winning but non are winning sometimes but nons will win if their posting is also perfect xD
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:42 pm

Sometimes I feel the clothing and hair get a little over hand for members. o_o

I think it is a bit fair if nons can get some of the member stuff, but I guess pricier? That is just me lol.

I haven't been into a fashion show in suchhh a loonnggg timeee. My computer gets too laggy so lol.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:44 pm

im a mem but i dress normal.

i don't wear makeup, i do not wear angel wings, and pink animated hair. i just wear plain t shirts and brown hair, but i do agree that some members take it to far.

Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
RiceCake
Senior Fantagian
RiceCake

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:13 pm

Lol xD i think fantage should once make a party that has all the items available to members or non members; everyone's equal...
Back to top Go down
RiceCake
Senior Fantagian
RiceCake

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:15 pm

Lol xD i think fantage should once make a party that has all the items available to members or non members; everyone's equal...
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:00 pm

i think that they should do that too... but would the things only for members, well, does that give the fantage creators/workers money? i don't think so, but i could be wrong. is i am wrong then good idea!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:21 pm

I kind of take it far though lol. Well... pretty much always. But I HATE the wings. I like looking crazy, just not like everyone else.

I think Fantage should be able to take pictures of what you would like the wear in an album, so if you want to wear it, you can easily access it.... that was the best idea I have ever created.
Back to top Go down
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Has anyone noticed whenever they go to the fashion show the people always pick the same things: first round:high fashion second:formal its getting rlly annoying even when I say plz dont do high fashion or formal they still do it! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://anxiousscully.tumblr.com
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:13 pm

At least they don't judge each person individually eh? I absolutely hate retro, preppy, and formal though, because those are too opinionized. While red, holiday, and Halloween are considered specific. (Of course these are all my opinion.)
Back to top Go down
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:49 pm

I like to do the colors:)
Back to top Go down
https://anxiousscully.tumblr.com
elephantaudreyo1
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:05 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FINNALY ANOTHER HUNGER GAMES FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Lol hey rue.

but i beg to differ. i have all the items from fashio week including the crown and sash. i think it is a little rude(im a non) of them to put the items in the inventory and not alow them to wear them.

-Finnick Odair is my life lol! lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol! lol!: lol!
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:40 pm

anna8910 wrote:
Has anyone noticed whenever they go to the fashion show the people always pick the same things: first round:high fashion second:formal its getting rlly annoying even when I say plz dont do high fashion or formal they still do it! Evil or Very Mad

OMG That's SO TRUE!
But guys, if non members got everything members did, why would anybody want to become a member? Membership is how Fantage makes money, so of course there are going to be privileges or it defeats the entire purpose. And members don't ALWAYS win, it's just one of the benefits to being a member that the probability of winning increases. I'm not saying that non members should have MORE hair, I'm saying there should be a wider variety of hair available to non members. Not just brown and short.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:22 pm

Is there something wrong with having ads? Sad Then Fantage could be less expensive, or ads can pay for Fantage as well. And when I say ads, I mean like those Zwinky ads or those burger ads.

I personally hate ads, but I know it is a way to make things a bit more fairer. I think membership should be an extension, not a forced way to play. (Idk how to explain)
Like okay, nons can have the members house, members can make their house as big as they want. Members can have good looking hair, but members can have different colors of that hair.
Members can have interesting clothes, but members can decorate their clothes (with Fantages choice of glitter and etc.)

Fantage is just giving members more stuff, not better stuff than what nons have. Neutral And some of the member stuff are just way too out there; if Fantage is going to be like that, then have it a pay only website, jeez. This is just my opinion.

On-topic: I actually like the event. o_O I changed my mind about the choice I put on the poll.
Back to top Go down
elephantaudreyo1
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:07 pm

flower ya adds would work well. The reason they have member clothes and hair and stuff inthe same catalog as nonmember stuff is to make members want to buy it. its their free advertising...and it works
flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Senior Fantagian
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:22 pm

the things u can win in fashion week for nons are actually quiet generouss i think they r trying to make an effort for fairness WITHOUT giving nons everything because then they would have no money from members
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:31 pm

exactly. Non members (SOME i repeat SOME) should just stop complaining about how they don't get enough stuff. If they want stuff, they should get off their butts and do some work to earn money to become a Premium Member! Some of them just don't quit complaining about how they don't get enough clothes. Then some are like "MEMS R SO WEIRD THEY THINK THEY R SOOOOOO GREAT MEMS AND NONS ARE EQUAL" at random times. When people say things like that when no one brings it up, they HAVE to expect members to come firing back. Don't they realize that saying members are "snobs" is just as mean as members saying nons have nothing? They need a new perspective. In my opinion, members aren't the mean ones. Non members always try to judge us.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:34 pm

I guess we are getting a bit off-topic here. I wonder if the event ended yet?

Once I said hello to a non-member and complimented their shirt (I didn't even have it, but it looked nice.) and they thought I was sarcastic. Neutral Some people just can't assume things, just because it happened once doesn't mean it'll happen twice or with different people.

Oh pssht! Once I dressed like a non member and a member made fun of me, but then I told them to look at my IDfone and they just got owned. I lol'd that day actually, but seriously? What a few minutes wasted for that person. *sighed*

My summary: At least one non-member and one member will go against us, for the most idiotical or un-expecting reasons to them.

"Non members always try to judge us." I wonder how'd they react if they had a bff that was a non-member turn into a member. And that person hated members; I guess they wouldn't be friends anymore? If it is that bad anyway. Neutral

Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:43 pm

It is. Some people are like, "NONS ARE INNOCENT OMG THEY ARE SOO NICE THEY NEVER DO ANYTHING!!!!" It's so annoying! I know for a FACT that most of the mean people on fantage are non members. Because they feel protective over themselves. And also, some members go REALLY over the top!!!!!!!!! LOL. Have you seen those girls that wear like no clothes and the blonde hair with side bangs? And some pile on the sparkle then wear the biggest boards, the most accessories, the blondiest, shiniest, poufiest hair. I'm like, "This isn't vogue! Sheesh people! Would you go to SCHOOL dressed like that?!" OMG some just walk aroud in CHEERLEADING COSTUMES! It's SO RIDICULOUS. And some pretend to be mythical creatures and stuff. There was one girl at the cafe who wore a mermaid costume with angel wings and she's like "OMG IM A MERMAID ANGEL" And I'm like, "You SERIOUSLY need a break from the internet!". Virtual worlds are good for pretending. Like say you are a brunette but you want to be blonde, you can do that on a virtual world. But going from a human to a "mermaid angel"? Isn't that a LITTTTTLE too far?

Last edited by animal_lover on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:48 pm

I pretty much ignore everyone or don't talk to them. And by that, I mean that I'll talk to them if they want to talk to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    fashion week  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fashion week
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next