Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

No chat

Go down 
+9
Sky
Abstract
2wix
Angus Bethune
Dog
alex
skittles4117
Squirtle
Weekays
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

No chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:28 pm

Im 16, have a lot of girlfriends. On FF, dont get me wrong, but dating has gone out of hand, now im not saying thats its happened to me, but from other posts, i agree.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

No chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:25 pm

People swear all the time and way too much. Haven't you ever seen someone say "WTF" or "DALM" or something like that?
Abstract: Thank god they don't! But haven't you heard the phrase, "Words are stronger than actions"? It can mean more than one thing. And sometimes I will just be at a party and someone will say FREE SBX IN THE BARN then of course everyone goes and my friend who has no clue what "sbx" is wants me to come with her. Guess what happens next.
Disney: They know what it is. The younger kids are probably feeling left out, so they want to feel more mature by engaging in things like that. Some people take advantage of online websites that way.
Abstract: I know all the swear words, but it doesn't make it okay for me to use them. I agree with you that it would be of greater concern if the users weren't familiar with the concept, but it still is unacceptable for that kind of language to be used on Fantage.
Enderman: It's perfectly fine for you to be dating. It has happened to me A LOT. They replace boyfriend/girlfriend with "vuv". Out of all the words they could use, they use "vuv"? Where the heck did that come from?
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

No chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:28 pm

I thought it was actions are stronger than words lol. o-o

And yeah, I have been to one before actually ---- Actually, I saw a video today of a girl RHPING someone random, and the other person was crying or whatever. No details, just playing, but I was like, "That isn't even a game!" Gosh. I wonder how this world would be like if we though "bad words" are "good words."
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

No chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:36 pm

yeah it has gotten worse. i went to my house because i like to decorate my house these two people were doing naughty stuff in my house. so now i have to keep my house locked. nasty. why cant they go on immuv or websites for adults to go on, not a kids website.
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

No chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:46 am

pig piggeh

btw u cnt swear on fantage or u get banned xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

No chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:57 am

Oooh Piey.. You double posted oooh....

Back on topic: Yes you can't swear but u can fake.
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

No chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:48 pm

Swaggy wrote:

What do you mean fake??
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

No chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:09 pm

♥~Kayleigh~♥ wrote:
Swaggy wrote:

What do you mean fake??
What she means by fake is when you bypass the filter. Like instead of saying an inappropriate word, you change some of the letters (as said on the first page).

Last edited by Zuko on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

No chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:12 pm

Zuko wrote:
♥~Kayleigh~♥ wrote:
Swaggy wrote:

What do you mean fake??
Bypass the chat filter by changing some letters in inappropriate words so that they will show up.

What?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

No chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:50 pm

It's like instead of saying S*X people say SBX
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

No chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:07 am

animal_lover wrote:

Exactly. People on Fantage find ways to say swear words or inappropriate language by typing something that's all messed up. That's why Disney chose to go on "no chat" mode on Fantage.

For example, let's pretend the word "popcorn" is a bad word. The Fantage chat filter would make sure that when you type the word "popcorn" (spelled correctly), other users on Fantage would not be able to see you say "popcorn", because Fantage doesn't want kids to see people saying bad words. However, somebody on Fantage might type something like "pupcrn" instead of "popcorn". Fantage chat would not recognize the word "pupcrn", so others will see you say "pupcrn", and they will understand that you mean to say "popcorn". So basically, people on Fantage mess up the letters of swear words so that everyone else can see the swear word. It's nasty, but that's unfortunately something that we cannot control.

Also, Disney, I do apologize that you have to deal with people saying inappropriate things on Fantage. However, if you often go on the server "white seal" or another popular server, then you can't expect people not to talk that way. "White seal" is the server where pretty much the most inappropriate, gross, annoying, and mean people go. Trust me, I've been on other servers, and it's been a much nicer experience. Maybe you should try going on servers that are half-full, instead of super-full. That way, you'll be able to meet new people, without meeting rude people. The odds are much better if you avoid those big, popular servers like "white seal".
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

No chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:52 am

Panos wrote:
animal_lover wrote:

Exactly. People on Fantage find ways to say swear words or inappropriate language by typing something that's all messed up. That's why Disney chose to go on "no chat" mode on Fantage.

For example, let's pretend the word "popcorn" is a bad word. The Fantage chat filter would make sure that when you type the word "popcorn" (spelled correctly), other users on Fantage would not be able to see you say "popcorn", because Fantage doesn't want kids to see people saying bad words. However, somebody on Fantage might type something like "pupcrn" instead of "popcorn". Fantage chat would not recognize the word "pupcrn", so others will see you say "pupcrn", and they will understand that you mean to say "popcorn". So basically, people on Fantage mess up the letters of swear words so that everyone else can see the swear word. It's nasty, but that's unfortunately something that we cannot control.

Also, Disney, I do apologize that you have to deal with people saying inappropriate things on Fantage. However, if you often go on the server "white seal" or another popular server, then you can't expect people not to talk that way. "White seal" is the server where pretty much the most inappropriate, gross, annoying, and mean people go. Trust me, I've been on other servers, and it's been a much nicer experience. Maybe you should try going on servers that are half-full, instead of super-full. That way, you'll be able to meet new people, without meeting rude people. The odds are much better if you avoid those big, popular servers like "white seal".
oh my god I know right?! White seal is disgusting. The first thing I saw was a "sbx club". I went there to report everybody but it was already too disgusting. Even when white seal isn't as crowded as the other servers, it's still perverted. I was there and people were wearing a tube top and standing in front of the monitor thing so it looks like they're naked it's SO DISGUSTING. People say things like, "holds OO". I literally puked. I can't go into details, but PM me so we can meet up on fantage if you want to know the details, which you probably don't. It's the grossest thing I've ever seen. And I was just chatting with my friend in the cafe on white seal and then some girl named Zabrianna just walked up to me and said, "rhhpes". All I said was, "!" Because I didn't want to engage in it. If someone does that to you, say nothing. All they want is attention. So don't give them attention or they will keep doing it! The only reason I go to white seal is because I like to meet the famous people on Fantaage, and lots of them like White Seal. Here are some strategies to avoid mean people:
1. Don't go to "sbx clubs" even if you are just going to report the people there.
2. Try to avoid going to the white seal cafe as much as possible! It's a pervert hot spot.
3. Don't get a "vuv"! They might want more than just dancing at a prom. You never know.
4. No parties! If you want to go to a pinata, put your home settings on nobody, then do a pinata party. Once I was there and there was someone having G*Y S*X with people!
5. If you're a girl, don't add boys unless it's your real life boyfriend, your brother, or another family member. Usually they just say things like, "Hi u r cute." or, "Will you be my vuv?" "Wanna' go to prom?" but sometimes, they have something else in mind.
6. Avoid dares. Dares can get serious. They can get "sbx"ual.
I hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

No chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:44 am

i have never ever seen someone say something that meant a swear word, lol. but i did see someone say the word "Smexy" but that was only for the song for a music video....
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

No chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:34 am

It happens all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No chat   No chat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No chat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2