Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Silly Bandz

Go down 
+14
pinkys
x_Vivian_x
Bloobu
Kandi
T
pokeranger
Trash
CakeBossLover
Valval
Sakura
Sharpsul999
McKenna
ballet4ever
Lorena
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian
Lorena

Silly Bandz Empty
PostSubject: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:07 pm

Heyy, do u guys have sillybandz? I have 54. Some are glow in the dark. I got them at halmark for 5.00 a pack and they are really popular xD

Last edited by Lorena on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ballet4ever
Regular Fantagian
ballet4ever

Silly Bandz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:09 pm

I think they are cute! I got mine at iParty 12 for $2! I love them XD
Back to top Go down
http://mrconnectingfriends.ning.com
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Silly Bandz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:34 pm

I have like- 60 or 70.

I got 2 packs of ten for 2$ each, and that makes twenty, and I got like 30 more from CVS, and then 20 more from Walgreens, and then maybe some extra ones from my friends and family.

Razz

I love them, but in our school they are almost banned because our teachers think they're a "distraction", but i don't care and I still wear all of mine to school everyday and don't get in trouble Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

Silly Bandz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:02 pm

I try to explain to the people in my school that there just darn rubber bands, and useless. (my opinion)

1. Most of the people wear them, and they trade them for no reason, since they just wear them.

2. Their shaped rubber bands. You stretch them, its not an animal, you unstretch them, its an animal.

Please don't argue my opinion, to me, its true, and some people agree with me in school.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Devoted Fantagian
Sakura

Silly Bandz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:09 pm

I've never even heard of these things o.o
What are they? -o-"
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

Silly Bandz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:11 pm

I never heard of them either. Sounds kiddish to me.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

Silly Bandz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:17 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
I try to explain to the people in my school that there just darn rubber bands, and useless. (my opinion)

1. Most of the people wear them, and they trade them for no reason, since they just wear them.

2. Their shaped rubber bands. You stretch them, its not an animal, you unstretch them, its an animal.

Please don't argue my opinion, to me, its true, and some people agree with me in school.
Yeah Sharp Your Right! I Don't Really Like Them Either!
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

Silly Bandz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:21 pm

Never heard of it...
Let me see it on Ebay and find out what they are...
*A minute later*
Oh, I see.
I've never actually seen them anywhere here...
I want one! I'm getting a mania attack on bands.
x3 Only $.99!
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

Silly Bandz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:24 pm

All they do is stretch, etc, but they are shaped into animals? -is interested-
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Silly Bandz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:33 pm

Vallie wrote:
All they do is stretch, etc, but they are shaped into animals? -is interested-

Animals and other items.

Animals are just examples.
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

Silly Bandz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:34 pm

I like the rainforest one. It looks cool [x
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Silly Bandz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:36 pm

Hmm, I think I heard of it. I wanna see how one looks. I think I saw something like it at claires
Back to top Go down
T
Senior Fantagian
T

Silly Bandz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:11 pm

I have one that's an alligator, and a turtle.
They don't glow in the dark.
Just normal.
They ARE really popular!!
I saw tons of people in my class wearing them.
About 3/20 weren't.
Back to top Go down
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian
Lorena

Silly Bandz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:13 pm

Now I have 54 yay ^^ and you bumped..
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

Silly Bandz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:24 pm

I have like, 60 - 70 now....

They are really cool xD
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

Silly Bandz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:01 pm

Sharpsul999 wrote:

I'm not trying to argue with your opinion. I know way too many people who hate dislike them more than you do to waste my time doing something like that. I'm just explaining what the other half of the population believes about them. They are about as useful as a peanut shell, yes. Convincing people who like them (or not) won't really work.

Anyways, no offense, it's mostly girls who wear them for the style. It's how they sell diamond jewelry and other expensive overpriced things. I don't see many boys with 1,000,000,0000 on above the age of 6, lol. It's the fact that there are different styles, like jewelry, etc. That's basically why people trade them.

Kids (in Florida, anyways) have always loved wearing pointless rubber bands and other bracelets. This is my first time getting into wearing rubber around my wrist. The thing about Sillybandz is the color/shapes that everyone gets into.

Having Sillybandz, at least at the school I went to, meant that you had friends. You got them from your buddies. ^_^ They are super cheap, too.

But yeah, I would see why people are uninterested. My teachers hated them. People would trade them in class and they made us take them home. Sad That was a big weight off of the one kid in the whole grade that hated them, lol.

Anyways, I have about 200 of them. I got 2 packs the first time (24) I had to order some because every store in town was sold out, (60) and I just get packs every so often. Please do not say I am wasting my money/I am a ridiculous goob.
Back to top Go down
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian
Lorena

Silly Bandz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:22 pm

Yeah, Sharp, no offense but your opinion is dumb. If you don't like them, you didn't have to post.
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

Silly Bandz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:27 pm

SjeeshBack wrote:
Sharpsul999 wrote:

I'm not trying to argue with your opinion. I know way too many people who hate dislike them more than you do to waste my time doing something like that. I'm just explaining what the other half of the population believes about them. They are about as useful as a peanut shell, yes. Convincing people who like them (or not) won't really work.

Anyways, no offense, it's mostly girls who wear them for the style. It's how they sell diamond jewelry and other expensive overpriced things. I don't see many boys with 1,000,000,0000 on above the age of 6, lol. It's the fact that there are different styles, like jewelry, etc. That's basically why people trade them.

Kids (in Florida, anyways) have always loved wearing pointless rubber bands and other bracelets. This is my first time getting into wearing rubber around my wrist. The thing about Sillybandz is the color/shapes that everyone gets into.

Having Sillybandz, at least at the school I went to, meant that you had friends. You got them from your buddies. ^_^ They are super cheap, too.

But yeah, I would see why people are uninterested. My teachers hated them. People would trade them in class and they made us take them home. Sad That was a big weight off of the one kid in the whole grade that hated them, lol.

Anyways, I have about 200 of them. I got 2 packs the first time (24) I had to order some because every store in town was sold out, (60) and I just get packs every so often. Please do not say I am wasting my money/I am a ridiculous goob.

Well, silly bandz can be for boys AND girls, because they have the car packet, western, fast food, etc. So i think you should maybe edit the ''girls wear them'' section? Sorry but I was just trying to correct that. xD
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

Silly Bandz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:55 pm

sounds fun Very Happy too bad i never got to see any XD
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

Silly Bandz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:17 pm

Lorena wrote:
Yeah, Sharp, no offense but your opinion is dumb. If you don't like them, you didn't have to post.

Actually, everyone's opinion matters, and no opinion is dumb.
Second, I <3 sillybanz. And third, this was a topic to share your ideas, sharps idea might have not convinced you, but it still matters.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Silly Bandz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:20 pm

Yep.i've seen em! I'm not sure if there on sale now, but I think I saw a pack for 60 cents! They're small, but look cute!
Back to top Go down
x_Vivian_x
New Fantagian
x_Vivian_x

Silly Bandz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:08 pm

i have like about 354 silly bandz
i use to have 500 but my little sis keep biting it
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

Silly Bandz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:42 pm

oo i used to have so many x] i dont know where they went tho :S
Back to top Go down
shadow_the_edgie_hedgie
New Fantagian
shadow_the_edgie_hedgie

Silly Bandz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:12 pm

I have lots of Silly Bandz. My sister stole most of them so now i only have 6. Lol! She loves Silly Bandz also. She robbed my uncle's Silly Bandz too so he doesn't have much. Lol!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

Silly Bandz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:20 pm

My mom ordered me a bunch! They get here this week :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silly Bandz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silly Bandz
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next