Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Silly Bandz

Go down 
+14
pinkys
x_Vivian_x
Bloobu
Kandi
T
pokeranger
Trash
CakeBossLover
Valval
Sakura
Sharpsul999
McKenna
ballet4ever
Lorena
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Silly Bandz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:23 pm

I got 60 new ones today x3
Back to top Go down
shadow_the_edgie_hedgie
New Fantagian
shadow_the_edgie_hedgie

PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:24 pm

I can't believe that people at school are actually fighting over these things. I mean at the end of the year 2 students had bloody noses and I asked "What was worth all of this?" One of them said that he wouldn't give him his Silly Band back. They have officially lost their minds!!!
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:32 pm

shadow_the_edgie_hedgie wrote:
I can't believe that people at school are actually fighting over these things. I mean at the end of the year 2 students had bloody noses and I asked "What was worth all of this?" One of them said that he wouldn't give him his Silly Band back. They have officially lost their minds!!!

Where I live, no crap like that happens. They don't SELL sillybandz here, noone knows about it. Mom bought a bunch for me to sell xD
Back to top Go down
shadow_the_edgie_hedgie
New Fantagian
shadow_the_edgie_hedgie

PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Anaira wrote:

Where I live, no crap like that happens. They don't SELL sillybandz here, noone knows about it. Mom bought a bunch for me to sell xD

Must be kinda nice there then. No real drama like this over pointless things. Yeah, Silly Bandz are cool, but they are not worth any of that. I would rather them not have them sold in my town than people fighting over them getting hurt. I only like Silly Bandz because of how they look and how they can be used as rubber bands because I like to use them as "hornets" and shoot paper at other kids and stuff because everyone does it and its fun. I mean it's not mean because they don't really hurt unless you shoot them really hard. But other than that Silly Bandz are not really worth that much to me to get a bloody nose.
Back to top Go down
soccer4lifeyo
Regular Fantagian
soccer4lifeyo

PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:43 pm

um...i<33 sillybands(:
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:42 pm

That's pretty stupid...

Nothing like that happens here, but I've heard of kids who get into fights over Silly Bands in different schools.
Back to top Go down
amandaher107
New Fantagian
amandaher107

PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:02 pm

WOW Silly Bandz - Page 2 Affraid thats inda "weird"
Back to top Go down
http://Amandafantageblog.wordpress.com
Cyrus
Administrator
Administrator
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:42 am

I don't like the ones that are shaped like anything, I just wear my circle yellow Livestrong band. It's on my arm 24/7 Razz
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:45 am

18forkss wrote:
I don't like the ones that are shaped like anything, I just wear my circle yellow Livestrong band. It's on my arm 24/7 Razz

Same with my brother xD

He just wears his Livestrong band 24/7 until one day it got too tight he had to cut it off and put a new one on xD

I also have a Livestrong band. Except its a bit big xD
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:16 am

Vallie wrote:
SjeeshBack wrote:
Sharpsul999 wrote:
I try to explain to the people in my school that there just darn rubber bands, and useless. (my opinion)

1. Most of the people wear them, and they trade them for no reason, since they just wear them.

2. Their shaped rubber bands. You stretch them, its not an animal, you unstretch them, its an animal.

Please don't argue my opinion, to me, its true, and some people agree with me in school.

I'm not trying to argue with your opinion. I know way too many people who hate dislike them more than you do to waste my time doing something like that. I'm just explaining what the other half of the population believes about them. They are about as useful as a peanut shell, yes. Convincing people who like them (or not) won't really work.

Anyways, no offense, it's mostly girls who wear them for the style. It's how they sell diamond jewelry and other expensive overpriced things. I don't see many boys with 1,000,000,0000 on above the age of 6, lol. It's the fact that there are different styles, like jewelry, etc. That's basically why people trade them.

Kids (in Florida, anyways) have always loved wearing pointless rubber bands and other bracelets. This is my first time getting into wearing rubber around my wrist. The thing about Sillybandz is the color/shapes that everyone gets into.

Having Sillybandz, at least at the school I went to, meant that you had friends. You got them from your buddies. ^_^ They are super cheap, too.

But yeah, I would see why people are uninterested. My teachers hated them. People would trade them in class and they made us take them home. Sad That was a big weight off of the one kid in the whole grade that hated them, lol.

Anyways, I have about 200 of them. I got 2 packs the first time (24) I had to order some because every store in town was sold out, (60) and I just get packs every so often. Please do not say I am wasting my money/I am a ridiculous goob.

Well, silly bandz can be for boys AND girls, because they have the car packet, western, fast food, etc. So i think you should maybe edit the ''girls wear them'' section? Sorry but I was just trying to correct that. xD

I'm saying mostly, and I used that because that what I know a lot of girls see in them. Silly Bandz - Page 2 Icon_arrow
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:07 pm

Woot! I have 97 now!
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:35 pm

I Have over 300!! they are aweshum!! in the start i thought they were stupid but now they are aweshum!
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silly Bandz   Silly Bandz - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silly Bandz
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2