Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Rate the scary story above you!

Go down 
+7
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Squirtle
Monsterbunny
Abstract
Flynn
Weekays
Dog
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Rate the scary story above you!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Rate the scary story above you!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:21 am

♥ Julia ♥ wrote:
00000000! That's only one sentence no offense I get it but it's not scary at all.

This story is SUPER scary but I don't get it. If someone gets it, EXPLAIN IT TO ME! PLEASE! I wanna' know!

A little girl’s parents went out for a business dinner so they hired a babysitter to watch her.

“Can I have some ice cream?” the little girl, Holly asked after supper.
“Sure” the babysitter, Beatrice said. “Where’s the freezer?”
“In the basement, so are the nuts, cherries and candy and stuff.”

When she went down to get the ice cream, she looked out the window to see a little girl standing outside. This didn’t strike her as too suspicious and she simply brushed it off.

After she had given Holly her ice cream, Holly asked, “Can I have some hot fudge on this, please?”
“Course,” was the quick reply.

After Beatrice went back down into the basement to retrieve the hot fudge, she looked back out the window to see the same little girl, only wearing a red cape. She absentmindedly wondered if the girl was playing dress-up as she trudged back upstairs.

“Got it,” she deadpanned after setting the hot fudge in the microwave and putting the thick chocolate goop on the ice cream.
“Can I please have some nuts on this please…?”
“Really?”
“Puh-lease?”
“Fine…” she sighed already heading back down the stairs. As she got the nuts out of a small cabinet in the wall she looked back out the window to see the same little girl in the red cape, holding a knife.

As she ran upstairs she decided she was calling the police.
“Ooh Thank you!” Holly squealed happily from her perch on her pink Disney Princess booster seat.
“Uh-I-I yeah. Hey, Holly, I need you to-“
“Oh no! Can I have a cherry on top, please?”

Not wanting to alarm Holly, she decided that she would go get the cherries, then call the police after locking herself and Holly in the bathroom. There’s no way the little girl could get inside if the windows and doors were all locked.

After slowly descending down the stairs, she opened the freezer with shaky arms.
Daring to peek out of the window, she closed her eyes before staring out it.
The same little girl, in the same red cape, holding the same knife was there. Only the knife now had blood on it.

Running up the stairs, scared of what might await, she checked on Holly.
Holly was dead, a small pool of blood forming on the floor under her.
She ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind her before dialing 911.

When the police arrived, the tearful mother and father were with them. The mother approached Beatrice, sobbing uncontrollably. “What happened?”

“Oh God- I’m sorry oh God! I-I saw this little girl with this red cape and a knife outside your basement window!”

The mother said, “We-we don’t have any basement windows, only mirrors…”

well this is 9/10 ^^ not to scary but i like the story and i understand it well
well.. the girl with red cape is in the mirror because the parents said its not a window right? its only a mirror so the girl with red cape is the one who killed holly
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Rate the scary story above you!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:55 am

You're supposed to rate the one above you....
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Rate the scary story above you!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:11 am

I rate that story 4/10 I don't really get it and it's not too scary.

This story isn't even slightly scary. I ran out of good ones.

This is what happened to me on a party when I was 9. I had my 2 cousins, my best friend and my best friend’s brother over at my house. We all went into the basement to start playing around. Then, my younger cousin starts screaming. We ask him what he saw and he says, “How many people do we have?” We respond 5 and he starts to cry. He says “someone rushed past you’re friend” to me. I look at my friend and he looks terrified. He says he felt cold down there. “I didn’t” I said. I and my friend go down. We hear strange noises from behind the storage room door. My friend who is 10 has the guts to open the door. As soon as he opened it he ran screaming “A ghost grabbed at me!” We all run up again. I stared in complete horror at my best friend’s face. He was smiling horribly, his eyebrows down like he was mad. I slap him, back to his senses. I see something; I don’t know what, like a figure run down to the basement. We all agree not to go down there again for the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Rate the scary story above you!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:18 am

9.5/10

Once there was an ugly barnacle.He was so ugly.Everybody died...THE END!
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Rate the scary story above you!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:23 am

10 OH MY GOD That scared me to death!

This happened in the same house as in The Basement Dancer. It was 1989 I believe at around 9:30pm-10:00pm and everyone in the house was was already settled in except for my two oldest sisters (13-14) they were getting ready for bed and were the bathroom which had a connecting door to the basement near the toilet. My oldest sister was actually using the restroom while the other was brushing her hair.

Well, as she was doing that she heard a strange noise coming from the basement. (see she was the one that actually told me this story. I was too young to remember anything) She asked my oldest sister if she heard the noise and she said yes. So then she walks over to the basement door and opens it slowly. She peaked her head around the corner to see the most chocking thing that she has ever seen. She told me she saw this person or demon crawling up the stairs like how a baby would, dressed in this clown suit, holding what looked like a knife in his hand. She told me it was like a dwarf because it was smaller then a midget. She gasped and could not move. When she did that it looked up at her with this "freaky" grin then put the knife in its mouth and started up the steps more quickly stumbling and catching its toes on each step because of how short it was. She could still not move but was making a hesitant sound that scared my oldest sister that then grabbed her arm but could not move her as if she was transfixed on the demon by a force.

Just about near the top she then let out a scream. She then told me that the "thing" stopped, stood up on the steps to then laugh at her sounding like a child. Then he fell backwards falling on the steps with dead weight looking like a person with no control of there limbs. She was then pulled into the bathroom with the door shutting hard.

My dad heard the scream and came to the bathroom. They told them what happened and he went downstairs to find what they saw. He could not find anything that resembled what they told him.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Rate the scary story above you!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:23 am

10 OH MY GOD That scared me to death!

This happened in the same house as in The Basement Dancer. It was 1989 I believe at around 9:30pm-10:00pm and everyone in the house was was already settled in except for my two oldest sisters (13-14) they were getting ready for bed and were the bathroom which had a connecting door to the basement near the toilet. My oldest sister was actually using the restroom while the other was brushing her hair.

Well, as she was doing that she heard a strange noise coming from the basement. (see she was the one that actually told me this story. I was too young to remember anything) She asked my oldest sister if she heard the noise and she said yes. So then she walks over to the basement door and opens it slowly. She peaked her head around the corner to see the most chocking thing that she has ever seen. She told me she saw this person or demon crawling up the stairs like how a baby would, dressed in this clown suit, holding what looked like a knife in his hand. She told me it was like a dwarf because it was smaller then a midget. She gasped and could not move. When she did that it looked up at her with this "freaky" grin then put the knife in its mouth and started up the steps more quickly stumbling and catching its toes on each step because of how short it was. She could still not move but was making a hesitant sound that scared my oldest sister that then grabbed her arm but could not move her as if she was transfixed on the demon by a force.

Just about near the top she then let out a scream. She then told me that the "thing" stopped, stood up on the steps to then laugh at her sounding like a child. Then he fell backwards falling on the steps with dead weight looking like a person with no control of there limbs. She was then pulled into the bathroom with the door shutting hard.

My dad heard the scream and came to the bathroom. They told them what happened and he went downstairs to find what they saw. He could not find anything that resembled what they told him.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Rate the scary story above you!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:29 am

9/10

Crispy cheese decided to fart..The fart made the town blow up.The end
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Rate the scary story above you!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:36 am

10 AHHHHHHH

At the end of the 1980s, a horrible murder took place. It was worse than you can ever imagine. It was so gruesome that if you saw it, you would not be able to live anymore. But the reason for that isn't JUST because you can't live with the picture in your head, but also because it is cursed. But, allow me to describe the murder first: In the middle of the day, in a small village in Russia, laid a newly bought house. It was bought by a 29 year old lady named Amanda Branksnovitsch. The reason the house was sold was because the lady who lived there before had heard a weird creaking noise that made it impossible for her to sleep, but it was fixed shortly before Amanda moved in. But after the moving was finished, the creaking came back. She tried to find the creaking's source, but whenever she found what may've been the source of the sound, it disappeared. Five days later, she began to hear a knocking too. What is going on? She thought.
After a while she found out that the noise came from the biggest wall in the house, the one standing against the bathroom. She couldn't make sense of a damn thing. She looked into the bathroom, but all she saw were blue tiles of marble reflecting the lamp hanging from the ceiling. She looked all around, and after dusk she found a crack in the roof. She was so desperate to stop the noises that she ran down the stairs to the kitchen, got a roasting fork and spent 1 hour and 23 minutes to make a bigger hole in the crack. Then she ran outside into her giant treeless garden, got a stepladder and climbed into the ceiling. Inside, it was dark like in a black hole. She got to the wall where the creaking noise came from, but accidentally, she fell into the gap inside it. She was stuck, sat there horrified and wondered what she should do, stuck in the dark, empty, grim gap. She stared into the nothingness, but then she heard a weak, horse, whispering laugh about 5 inches from the back of her head. She barely managed to turn her head around, but she wished she never did that. It was a face in the middle of dark.

It was the face of a woman with red, blurry hair, unnaturally big psychotic eyes, her head tilted to the side and a mouth that was big and darker than the dark surrounding them. The lady had an old voice which said: "Set me free from the mad prisoners' prison! I am wrong person to live in eternal darkness!" That was enough. Amanda stood up as fast as she could, clung to the roof corner and tried to go up, but half way up she was stuck. She stayed there, and no matter what she did, she couldn`t get herself free. She was lost in the lonely void. The only thing she could do, was to cry. She cried for so long that the gap inside the wall was filled up with tears. She cried in many days without food or anything to drink. In the end she had cried so much that there wasn't any water left in her body. She dried up and died like someone sucked life energy out of her. But you may wonder what I am talking about, after all, this was about a murder, but that's what it was. A murder. Of the woman who had been trapped in the dark. She drowned in tears.

But, there is a curse too. And it goes as following:

If you live life in the same way as poor Amanda did,

you will after seconds, hours, days, months, or even

years, hear a weird creaking noise that will make it

impossible for you to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Rate the scary story above you!  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate the scary story above you!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3