Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Leave the dudes alone!

Go down 
+5
emiko
Weekays
Abstract
Squirtle
Dog
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

Leave the dudes alone!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave the dudes alone!    Leave the dudes alone!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:04 am

Rezik wrote:
Glazed Donut wrote:
Abstract wrote:
Rezik wrote:
prittyponey1233 wrote:
You never know... they could be 16 and you can be only 7...

So right. They don't even ko who is behind the friggin screen. 40 year olds do kno about these sites

Best part about this is how 40 year olds pretend how to act like children. Like once I was on this website, I did find out this person was 40 years old, and he "was tlkin yk dis" and I was like, "I'm only 10 and I know hot to talk better than you." Behehe.
lol. but i thought you're 12.

Maybe it happened 2 yrs agol
Oh yeah. I never thought of that. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Leave the dudes alone!    Leave the dudes alone!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:21 am

@Rezik- Oh my god IKR! Some people are like "omg 40 year olds dont go on fantage". There are crazed people out there! They DO know about these sites! They observe how kids talk.

Ex.

Real Kid: omg ikr
Adult: I do not understand the subject of this discussion and I declare that I will no longer participate.
Real kid: WTF

The adult now knows to say "omg ikr WTF". If you screamed "LLAMAS!!!!!" in the middle of the cafe and someone said "WTF", you wouldn't assume that it was a 80 year old man, would you? For all you know, your "hot mem vuv" could be "that strict old teacher" that you had in pre-school that turned out to be a maniac!
Back to top Go down
Donutangel♥
Senior Fantagian
Donutangel♥

PostSubject: Re: Leave the dudes alone!    Leave the dudes alone!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:40 am

Thse people out here are crazy. We hear it all the time on the new that older people are getting on younger kids websites and tracking them down and hurting them. And I also think that some of the kids know they are talking to one of some sort of and older person. And how old are you kids?!?!?!?! Like what the crap you shouldnt even about thinking about dating. And some younger countinude later..........
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Leave the dudes alone!    Leave the dudes alone!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:40 am

that's weird they do that. i bet the majority of guys on fantage are girls. lots of girls play guys on fantage. i guess thats that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leave the dudes alone!    Leave the dudes alone!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leave the dudes alone!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2