Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

That Fateful Night [a story by Loke]

Go down 
+25
Mila
Rufistar
Primrose
69hot_wangs69
Broccoli
emiko
Abbey
o
FruitCake
Winnowill
Relora
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Flynn
v
Harry
Golden-Star
Melissa H.
Weekays
Squirtle
Blue
Dog
el
Abstract
alex
no
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

That Fateful Night [a story by Loke] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Fateful Night [a story by Loke]   That Fateful Night [a story by Loke] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:05 pm

No, we're not!
Back to top Go down
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

PostSubject: Re: That Fateful Night [a story by Loke]   That Fateful Night [a story by Loke] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:06 pm

Can you guys please stop fighting? i dont want this thread to turn into a fight...
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

PostSubject: Re: That Fateful Night [a story by Loke]   That Fateful Night [a story by Loke] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:10 pm

Cake wrote:
Can you guys please stop fighting? i dont want this thread to turn into a fight...

Ooo i would call that shedevil something filthy but imma stop.
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

PostSubject: Re: That Fateful Night [a story by Loke]   That Fateful Night [a story by Loke] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:13 pm

Rezik wrote:
Rue wrote:
you said it, Silmaril.
I bet u and ur sister are the same ppl.

What makes you suspect this? I'm sure the moderators or those who know both of us will be able to prove this wrong, but I'm curious as to why you think so.
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

PostSubject: Re: That Fateful Night [a story by Loke]   That Fateful Night [a story by Loke] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:15 pm

Eldritch wrote:
Rezik wrote:
Rue wrote:
you said it, Silmaril.
I bet u and ur sister are the same ppl.

What makes you suspect this? I'm sure the moderators or those who know both of us will be able to prove this wrong, but I'm curious as to why you think so.
You both act like irrtating devils
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: That Fateful Night [a story by Loke]   That Fateful Night [a story by Loke] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:32 pm

:O Swaggy you better take a look at your language! This just isnt appropirate!
I think an apoligie is sure to be made!
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: That Fateful Night [a story by Loke]   That Fateful Night [a story by Loke] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:33 pm

I just sent her a PM. I hope that'll be enough to get her to apologize for her rude behavior.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: That Fateful Night [a story by Loke]   That Fateful Night [a story by Loke] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:37 pm

Rezik wrote:
Rue wrote:
Rezik wrote:
Rue wrote:
This is beautiful. Better than The Hunger Games. 1000/10.

not really.

Shut up.

Your additude sucks. You have a problem. Thats the reason why i hate you.

I don't think anyone appreciates that attitude of yours, either.
Anyway. I don't think Silmaril, or Rue, would be capable of breaking a rule. I assure you that they are not the same person.
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

PostSubject: Re: That Fateful Night [a story by Loke]   That Fateful Night [a story by Loke] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:44 pm

Do you guy know your hating on me because i didn't like someones work.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: That Fateful Night [a story by Loke]   That Fateful Night [a story by Loke] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:47 pm

Rezik wrote:
Do you guy know your hating on me because i didn't like someones work.

No, if you haven't noticed, we're "hating on you" because you called both Silmaril & Rue devils. Do you really expect us to sit around as you're doing this?
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: That Fateful Night [a story by Loke]   That Fateful Night [a story by Loke] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:48 pm

Ugh, I'm not even going to get involved in this drama.

And wow, this is a clever story! Did Spy-der actually tell you guys on Skype what he was going to do?
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: That Fateful Night [a story by Loke]   That Fateful Night [a story by Loke] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:49 pm

Uh wow. Her reply to my PM was really harsh. She made me cry over what she said. I know it might've been a bit harsh but she handled it way to harshly. If any of the mods/admins want to see it I'll send you a link through PM.
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: That Fateful Night [a story by Loke]   That Fateful Night [a story by Loke] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:57 pm

this is frickin hilarious guys
Back to top Go down
no
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: That Fateful Night [a story by Loke]   That Fateful Night [a story by Loke] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Panos wrote:
Ugh, I'm not even going to get involved in this drama.

And wow, this is a clever story! Did Spy-der actually tell you guys on Skype what he was going to do?

He probably told someone, not me though.
I saw that Spyder had been banned when I came back to the forum after a break and thought, "Hey this would be hilarious if written into an overly dramatic story."
So that's what I (tried) to do. Didn't expect the nice feedback from everyone, so thank you! >u<
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: That Fateful Night [a story by Loke]   That Fateful Night [a story by Loke] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:01 pm

Lets just all have a good laugh at this.

Look, just face it, a mods gonna help. You know what? I dont care if you cuss at me, spam at me, idc. I just wanna help things out. But YOU Rezik, you, my oh my you have a attitude.

Just get back on topic.

Im used to these things. Pretty sad.

Welcome to my world.

K, but i luv your story! Nice detail.

Srry loke for this ending up to be a drama scene.

I feel seriously bad for you.
Back to top Go down
Broccoli
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: That Fateful Night [a story by Loke]   That Fateful Night [a story by Loke] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Wait.. who is Spidey?? i rlly like this story though.
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: That Fateful Night [a story by Loke]   That Fateful Night [a story by Loke] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:00 pm

A few weeks later, at the height of the blizzard... I emerged from the snow. Beaten, battered, and on the brink of starvation, I tumbled onto the door step.

Loke ran to the door. She had been taking a shower and didnt even have time to put on a towel. Before I could tell her what had happened, I had blacked out. I woke up the next morning. Loke was at my bedside with a glass of water and some warm cereal. She still hadn't put on a towel, but I didnt question it.

I sipped my water and took a few bites of oatmeal. Before I had a chance to tell Loke about any of the events that transpired on... that fateful night, I was interrupted.

Mace, Sarah, Abbey, Karyu, and Richter burst into the door singing happy birthday. Something was wrong here. My birthday isnt for another 3 months... I looked toward Mace's waistline and saw the concealed banhammer...

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: That Fateful Night [a story by Loke]   That Fateful Night [a story by Loke] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:02 pm

Spy-der wrote:
A few weeks later, at the height of the blizzard... I emerged from the snow. Beaten, battered, and on the brink of starvation, I tumbled onto the door step.

Loke ran to the door. She had been taking a shower and didnt even have time to put on a towel. Before I could tell her what had happened, I had blacked out. I woke up the next morning. Loke was at my bedside with a glass of water and some warm cereal. She still hadn't put on a towel, but I didnt question it.

I sipped my water and took a few bites of oatmeal. Before I had a chance to tell Loke about any of the events that transpired on... that fateful night, I was interrupted.

Mace, Sarah, Abbey, B2uty, and Richter burst into the door singing happy birthday. Something was wrong here. My birthday isnt for another 3 months... I looked toward Mace's waistline and saw the concealed banhammer...

To be continued...

WOW. This is the best sequel to any story ever. And people say the next part is never as good...

10000/10! cheers
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: That Fateful Night [a story by Loke]   That Fateful Night [a story by Loke] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:34 pm

Spy-der wrote:

Mace, Sarah, Abbey, B2uty, and Richter burst into the door singing happy birthday. Something was wrong here. My birthday isnt for another 3 months... I looked toward Mace's waistline and saw the concealed banhammer...

To be continued...

Wow..I
Words can't explain how greight this story is to go along with it..
I
Wow
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: That Fateful Night [a story by Loke]   That Fateful Night [a story by Loke] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:59 pm

HAHA omg this is the best thing ever
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: That Fateful Night [a story by Loke]   That Fateful Night [a story by Loke] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:12 pm

this made me cry T^T
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: That Fateful Night [a story by Loke]   That Fateful Night [a story by Loke] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:20 pm

You have really great writing skills.
I'm jealous..
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: That Fateful Night [a story by Loke]   That Fateful Night [a story by Loke] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:13 pm

I don't really understand what happened with Spyder, only a little bit, but this story is still amazing.
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: That Fateful Night [a story by Loke]   That Fateful Night [a story by Loke] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:28 pm

Spydur and Loke you guys have made a really good story together (:

by the way i was eating popcorn while reading the fight. no offense.
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: That Fateful Night [a story by Loke]   That Fateful Night [a story by Loke] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Mila wrote:
Spydur and Loke you guys have made a really good story together (: \.

'Made a story'

Excuse me. We didnt make a story. We're simply recording the events that occurred on... that fateful night.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Fateful Night [a story by Loke]   That Fateful Night [a story by Loke] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Fateful Night [a story by Loke]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next