Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Crying - A True Story

Go down 
+2
pokeranger
Karen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

Crying - A True Story Empty
PostSubject: Crying - A True Story   Crying - A True Story Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:50 pm

CHAPTER 1: Sleepovers

At school, my friend Annie invited me to her sleepover with my bestie Cassy, her friend, Poojie, and Alexandra. Alexandra the popular girl, besties with the real popular girl. Ana. When Cassy and I found out that Annie was inviting Alexandra, Cassy and I felt like we were going to explode. I know we should have felt and said stuff like, 'OMG! WE'RE GOING TO ACTUALLY BE IN THE SAME SLEEPOVER AS THE SECOND MOST POPULAR GIRL IN THE GRADE!' but we were just plain flabbergasted. Cassy and I were the top enemies of Ana and Alexandra. We don't know why, but they just think we're against them or something. We never were, but they always start up drama and made our lives miserable. But luckily, she couldn't come. She had some other cooler party to go to or something. Sadly, I couldn't sleepover because of my strict-ish dad. He said, 'You can only stay until 9:00' which was bummy. But when I went, some drama started, and that's why this TOTALLY TRUE story is named crying...
---------
CHAPTER 2: Explanations

Ok, first, before I go on with this dumb story, I gotta tell you about me. And some other characters. (I changed Annie, Cassy, and Poojie's names, but Ana and Alexandra are real names) Well, heres a 'Bio' about me. Ok, my name is Rice (not really), and I'm in the fourth grade. Ya Cassy and I are real besties, and on this forum shes Cswb. Well, I'm the sorta tomboy, sorta girly type. I always wear skirts, but I play basketball all the time. I hate boys, but I still have crushes. I'm mean to guys, but to girls, I'm fine. I'm the best singer in the class, and I'm a skateboarder. At school I'm tough, cute, and not sensitive at all. At home, I cry nearly everyday, and blah blah blah. Ok, enough about me, now let me just skip all the other characters and get back to the story...

---------
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Crying - A True Story   Crying - A True Story Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:11 pm

Nicey story! I'm usually girly at times. Iwanted to wear a simple cute pink shirt with black skinny jeans and a pink headband, gold earring, etc. Yeah! When I Have free dress at school. I wear all black. xD
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Crying - A True Story   Crying - A True Story Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:12 pm

Nice, so far!
I can't wait to read moar. ^^
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Crying - A True Story   Crying - A True Story Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:16 pm

Lol, im the best singer in the class too.
XD
And your writing style needs some work.
But I like the plor, and character description.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
bluesea
Senior Fantagian
bluesea

PostSubject: Re: Crying - A True Story   Crying - A True Story Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:23 am

aww i cant wait for moree!!
ther amazingg
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Crying - A True Story   Crying - A True Story Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:54 pm

Seems interesting. I'm not exactly sure what the story is about, but its nice so far!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crying - A True Story   Crying - A True Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crying - A True Story
Page 1 of 1