Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Wow, Fantage.

Go down 
+9
Cefie
Squirtle
Flynn
alex
Sky
Wizzy
Harry
Abstract
Dog
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

Wow, Fantage.  Empty
PostSubject: Wow, Fantage.    Wow, Fantage.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:46 pm

I'm seriously disappointed in fantage. They make false claims about how fantage is "a perfectly safe website for children". Either they need to drop that slogan and face the truth, or keep advertising it and fix the problems. I'm appalled that they refuse to adress the issues that are eating away at fantage, and yet they still think that fantage is safe. I appreciate Abstract's topic about appreciating the positives of fantage, but it's hard to focus on any positive things anymore.

Some current issues:

"mems vs. nons"- This is one of the biggest issues. I don't understand how fantage hasn't detected this yet. Why aren't they trying to promote equality? So they have robots to play games with people, but they don't even bother to go on every once in a while to break up the fight? The least they could do is give members only non member clothes for a week, to make them realize that being a non member isn't that bad. Then maybe they would stop picking on them. And non members would stop being so jealous. Fantage honestly doesn't care about kindness anymore.

the babies- I'm shocked that fantage still allows people to wear the "baby costume". It promotes annoying and obnoxious behavior, clingy mommy-craving freaks, and I don't even know what else. Not all fantage babies are annoying, but most are. I wish that fantage would remove the costume from people's inventory, or create a place designed for role-playing.

the clothing- Fantage should just shut down if this is their plan to keep fantage active. The clothing is promoting sexual activity on fantage. They need to know what their age audience is. It's important to know, and it's just sad if they don't. This is also the cause of unwanted romance.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

Wow, Fantage.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, Fantage.    Wow, Fantage.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:51 pm

Eh, I think Fantage is strictly for anyone under 12 years old. Fantage is /going/ to be immature because children most likely are as well. I know Fantage is supposed to be free, so there really isn't a rule to not spam being a baby. Most people don't care if there are a lot of people which is why Fantage hasn't ruled that.

Last edited by Abstract on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Wow, Fantage.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, Fantage.    Wow, Fantage.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:56 pm

14 and up in White Seal.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

Wow, Fantage.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, Fantage.    Wow, Fantage.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:01 pm

I swear I can never get in White Seal! It's always filled. -_____-

14 and up now is basically for kids. My 14 year old friend watched 18+ movies. People over 14 do adult stuff, and soon kids will too. :/

I'm sure kids won't develop that just because Fantage doesn't strict everyone up.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

Wow, Fantage.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, Fantage.    Wow, Fantage.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:03 pm

Abstract wrote:
I swear I can never get in White Seal! It's always filled. -_____-
ikr i just want to see whats going on then its full
Back to top Go down
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

Wow, Fantage.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, Fantage.    Wow, Fantage.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:25 pm

I agree very much, I don't play Fantage anymore, sometimes I do with friends on the forum but not usually. My picture? From the last time I played Fantage. A few month's ago.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Wow, Fantage.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, Fantage.    Wow, Fantage.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:27 pm

Abstract wrote:
I'm sure kids won't develop that just because Fantage doesn't strict everyone up.
Exactly. They don't have time to monitor every single thing that goes on.

If you have a problem with inappropriate things in fantage, send an email to fantage with your concern.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Wow, Fantage.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, Fantage.    Wow, Fantage.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:30 pm

I was thinking about leaving Fantage after they released the new pet. I then realized how childish the site was on the outside but vicous on the inside.
Kind of like a baby tiger who is very hungry and is standing in front of meat.

Last edited by Rin on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

Wow, Fantage.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, Fantage.    Wow, Fantage.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Kagamine wrote:
Abstract wrote:

If you have a problem with inappropriate things in fantage, send an email to fantage with your concern.

In fact, I did. That's actually a funny story. I contacted them about it, and they responded:

I'm sorry for your inconvenience, but you must purchase premium membership to buy premium member items.

I think they get so many emails concerning the "GIVE NONS MEM CLOTHES" subject, that they just set that as their default reply. Wow.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

Wow, Fantage.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, Fantage.    Wow, Fantage.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:36 pm

One Directioner wrote:
Kagamine wrote:
Abstract wrote:

In fact, I did. That's actually a funny story. I contacted them about it, and they responded:

I'm sorry for your inconvenience, but you must purchase premium membership to buy premium member items.

I think they get so many emails concerning the "GIVE NONS MEM CLOTHES" subject, that they just set that as their default reply. Wow.
I know a website that does the exact same thing, they have automatic mails. *facepalm*

That actually does sound funny now. Oh Fantage...
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Wow, Fantage.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, Fantage.    Wow, Fantage.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:57 pm

The role play idea is cool. That way, people can have fun without annoying everyone.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Wow, Fantage.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, Fantage.    Wow, Fantage.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:17 pm

i seriosly get mad when you say that the clothes are innapropriet. we don't wear them but they are not bad!!!! you think that they are too short? i always see kids wearing that stuff. you think that the top of the oufits go to low? not to me. besides, the pixels don't even have bad parts on their boddies. they are not doing bad on clothing. i see lots of people wearing that stuff. when i was little i would play dress up and dress all fancy like fantage has. not trying to b rude.

i agree that the babies are annoying, but they like it and the people who are the "moms" like it too. it is very annoying but tgey like it. they are not showing what it is like to have a toddler. i think that we all know that toddlers don't say "Hwi mwommy, I mwade thwis card fwor u" or something like that. lots of toddlers might say some w's but they never do it the way fantage does it,

mems vs. nons.... i never see it anymore. i have not seen it since 2011. They are trying to have fun because they are bored. (thats just a guess) some members are mean and some nons act like jealuse brats.they probally are on a spare account and wants to get banned or something. we should not talk about mems vs nons anymore because we already have lots of topics about that.

Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

Wow, Fantage.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, Fantage.    Wow, Fantage.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:23 pm

If you think about it. I actually never had any BIG complaints about Fantage, only minor things. I don't really care about the babies or Mem vs. Non member stuff. But once someone makes a topic about it, and multiple people as well, people start widening their eyes a bit.

I have to be honest, I some-what like the M VS N M themes. I mean, I actually have had fun just by watching everything. (People must think I'm dull now. xD I never participate in it. If I do, I'm with the nons.)
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

Wow, Fantage.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, Fantage.    Wow, Fantage.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:54 am

Squirtle wrote:
i seriosly get mad when you say that the clothes are innapropriet. we don't wear them but they are not bad!!!! you think that they are too short? i always see kids wearing that stuff. you think that the top of the oufits go to low? not to me. besides, the pixels don't even have bad parts on their boddies. they are not doing bad on clothing. i see lots of people wearing that stuff. when i was little i would play dress up and dress all fancy like fantage has. not trying to b rude.

i agree that the babies are annoying, but they like it and the people who are the "moms" like it too. it is very annoying but tgey like it. they are not showing what it is like to have a toddler. i think that we all know that toddlers don't say "Hwi mwommy, I mwade thwis card fwor u" or something like that. lots of toddlers might say some w's but they never do it the way fantage does it,

mems vs. nons.... i never see it anymore. i have not seen it since 2011. They are trying to have fun because they are bored. (thats just a guess) some members are mean and some nons act like jealuse brats.they probally are on a spare account and wants to get banned or something. we should not talk about mems vs nons anymore because we already have lots of topics about that.

First of all, I'm just giving an opinion. What I meant is that they should make more realistic clothing that we would actually wear. I don't have a problem with those cllothes, but I don't want to wear those super fancy/sexual outfits, so they should have more of a variety.

Second, I said that there should be a place FOR role-playing, so that only the people that want to engage in it have to see it.

And about the members vs. non members, I think it's still there. It is kind of entertaining to watch, I aggree with Abstract. But once people start saying stuff like' "YOU'RE STUPID" to eachother, that crosses the line.

Last edited by One Directioner on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

Wow, Fantage.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, Fantage.    Wow, Fantage.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:53 am

Uhhhm.
If fantage was pay-to-play, it'd be a whole lot better, i'd tell you that.
I seriously have no problem with the clothes. Quit stressing over how it's not something we'd wear in real life. If a majority of kids like it, then they like it. Else, fantage would have changed the type of clothes they make if everybody started complaining about them.
Nons vs mems - I didn't know about this UNTIL i met fantage forum. I do not see this anywhere. The topic itself is stupid in my opinion. If they can't afford a membership, they should not be worrying so much and aching so much for one. Nor should they get angry. (I'm on the mems side here.) But then again, fantage is full of kids that aren't mature yet. Let 'em be.

Babies? Go on unpopulated servers, problem solved. If you want to do fashion shows, go on populated servers and if you want friends, find them here.

At least fantage is better than maplestory. Oh, the crappy service maple has...
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Wow, Fantage.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, Fantage.    Wow, Fantage.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:58 am

I think fantage isn't that bad considering other site that actually have some stuff most likely I can't say on this forum. So what if some of the clothes are a little showing but fantagians don't have anything to show.

If you really hate the babies stuff just walk away from it or pretend you never saw something. That's what I do. Anyways I would just ignore them or something if it really gets on your nerves.
Back to top Go down
yumyum43
Regular Fantagian
yumyum43

Wow, Fantage.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, Fantage.    Wow, Fantage.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:11 am

i agree with alpinter, if u look at some other sites fantage innap. its probably the most innocent virtual world i personally have been on. its really childish and i think it was designed for 8 year olds . u should email fantage and tell them your thoughts ( but its likely that they wont email you back )

Last edited by yumyum43 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Wow, Fantage.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, Fantage.    Wow, Fantage.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:46 am

You guys this is a f2p game. There is NOTHING that they have to do.

Really none of it annoys me, I think babies just promote RPing, the clothes are no where near inappropriate in my honest opinion, the nons vs mems thing is out of their control. They can't break the fight up without banning people or blocking words. None of the words I usually see are inappropriate and so what if they fight and argue, it's a small population of the game if you don't like, tough, just move to an empty server or something.

To tell you the truth NONE of those "problems" are problems at all, and if they are, they're so minute that one doesn't need to bother with them. Real problems would be delays in prizes, updates, bugs, glitches, gold duping, botting, hacking, etc.

if you are bugged SOOOO much then quit Fantage or move to another server, none of this is stopping any time soon, they aren't problems that needs to be fixed and until this becomes a pay-to-play, they WILL continue.

The slogan still fits, younger kids won't know what those creepy words mean, the fantage babies aren't developing any bad habits from being a fantage baby, the clothing is no where near sexual and inappropriate. I also doubt it's promoting sexual activity, and seeing as you didn't provide a legit reason why the clothing promotes sexual activity you can take that out of your argument.

I'm sorry but I'm ticked that all of you keep complaining about the same few things. You have to understand that seeing as only a bit of the community pays they don't have to pay as much attention. And if you think this is bad, try playing a nexon game, absolutely horrible customer service.
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

Wow, Fantage.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, Fantage.    Wow, Fantage.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:51 am

Relora wrote:
You guys this is a f2p game. There is NOTHING that they have to do.

Really none of it annoys me, I think babies just promote RPing, the clothes are no where near inappropriate in my honest opinion, the nons vs mems thing is out of their control. They can't break the fight up without banning people or blocking words. None of the words I usually see are inappropriate and so what if they fight and argue, it's a small population of the game if you don't like, tough, just move to an empty server or something.

To tell you the truth NONE of those "problems" are problems at all, and if they are, they're so minute that one doesn't need to bother with them. Real problems would be delays in prizes, updates, bugs, glitches, gold duping, botting, hacking, etc.

if you are bugged SOOOO much then quit Fantage or move to another server, none of this is stopping any time soon, they aren't problems that needs to be fixed and until this becomes a pay-to-play, they WILL continue.

The slogan still fits, younger kids won't know what those creepy words mean, the fantage babies aren't developing any bad habits from being a fantage baby, the clothing is no where near sexual and inappropriate. I also doubt it's promoting sexual activity, and seeing as you didn't provide a legit reason why the clothing promotes sexual activity you can take that out of your argument.

I'm sorry but I'm ticked that all of you keep complaining about the same few things. You have to understand that seeing as only a bit of the community pays they don't have to pay as much attention. And if you think this is bad, try playing a nexon game, absolutely horrible custome r service.

Ho! Took the words straight out of my mouth. Especially about the nexon games.
Back to top Go down
♡°ᴻ€Ⓓᵎ®€©₮ᵎ°ᴻ™♡
Rookie Fantagian
♡°ᴻ€Ⓓᵎ®€©₮ᵎ°ᴻ™♡

Wow, Fantage.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, Fantage.    Wow, Fantage.  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:40 am

Yeah I agree with Nons Vs. Mems. And they babies, OMG. They're all like MWOMMY AND WAAAAAA. Lol. They're annoying -.- Like seriously! And yea there's people dating on Fantage which is really stupid, cause it's an online game. I hate when they're is like two girls fighting for a guy or the other way around. Ehh mommy tryouts, daddy tryouts, and vuv tryouts aren't much better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wow, Fantage.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, Fantage.    Wow, Fantage.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow, Fantage.
Page 1 of 1