Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My holidays started! [24/07/12]

Go down 
2 posters

How long will your holidays be?
1-2 weeks
My holidays started! [24/07/12] Vote_lcap0%My holidays started! [24/07/12] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
1 month
My holidays started! [24/07/12] Vote_lcap17%My holidays started! [24/07/12] Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
2 months
My holidays started! [24/07/12] Vote_lcap17%My holidays started! [24/07/12] Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
3 months
My holidays started! [24/07/12] Vote_lcap66%My holidays started! [24/07/12] Vote_rcap
 66% [ 4 ]
4-6 months
My holidays started! [24/07/12] Vote_lcap0%My holidays started! [24/07/12] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Likki
Senior Fantagian
Likki

My holidays started! [24/07/12] Empty
PostSubject: My holidays started! [24/07/12]   My holidays started! [24/07/12] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:30 pm

24/07/12
My holidays have started
Well. Today was a really fun day! But still had to go school. But believe me. It wasn't a normal day today. Not at all. Had to wake up the same time (6:50), left home (7:45) and got to school (7:55)
I lined up and my class went up to the library to decide what we would do for an end of year party.
The choices were... Watch a DVD, have snacks in the library and go on the computers, or have a party with another class since not a lot of people in my class came to school.

My class wanted to watch a DVD, so we went to the library and picked 'Mr Bean's Ultimate Disaster Movie'
We brought a lot of snacks with us; Doritos, Haribos, Sprite, Rolo Polos, muffins, cookies, cake etc...
And we went to the big drama room which had a huge space and a huge TV, and the room was all to our selfs.
There were bean bags so all of us sat on one and watched the movie. But we couldn't watch it all though...

We went down for break (20 minutes) Wasn't that special, got my self a drink, went outside, then i had to line up with my class again.
But this time we had to go to the Theatre for a huge achievement assembly (Which lasted almost an hour)
There they just gave people certificates (But i didn't get any lol), vouchers for shops/websites, books, awards and ipod nano's for attendance.

Then our headteacher did a really long speech. No lie, i nearly fell asleep... I kept yawning and got in trouble by my teacher lol.
So, now that was all over, i went up to the drama room to collect my bags and went home!
Our school finished at 12:00

Now im currently in a HOLIDAY MODE! bounce
Its only a 1 month holiday but, atleast not the 1 week holidays we normally get lol.
Not only that, in 11/10 days i'll be going to... Jamaica > Montego bay for 2 weeks! It will be a 12/14 hour flight (Not sure yet) But its going to be worth it lol.

After the holiday, i will be coming back to England on the 18th of August. That day we will have a rest ect...

Its going to be my BIRTHDAYYY!! Very Happy Im going to get a Nintendo wii! Lol im so excited! So yeah, it will be my birthday, gonna have a party, food, fun, presents lol...

Then on the 19th, which will be like another birthday present after my original birthday, i will be going to London Dungeon! I've always wanted to go there! And after all that, i'll be going on the London Eye!

Well yeah, this is my day Smile And i really hope you enjoyed reading it.
Thank you! And if your holidays have started! Have an amazing one!
~Fasionist~
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My holidays started! [24/07/12]   My holidays started! [24/07/12] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:38 pm

By holidays do you mean like Summer Vacation? Mine is 3 months as usual. I didn't get a lot of certificates, but that's probably because I got the best overall student thingy. My friend Anna got it too. It actually is a big deal, but most of the time I forget I even got it.

I went to Jamaica once. It took me more than a day to get there... on cruise ship. Good thing I live close to a port so I don't have to go on airplanes just to get to the port.
Back to top Go down
Likki
Senior Fantagian
Likki

PostSubject: Re: My holidays started! [24/07/12]   My holidays started! [24/07/12] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:40 pm

Rufistar wrote:
By holidays do you mean like Summer Vacation? Mine is 3 months as usual. I didn't get a lot of certificates, but that's probably because I got the nest overall student thingy. My friend Anna got it too. It actually is a big deal, but most of the time I forget I even got it.

I went to Jamaica once. It took me more than a day to get there... on cruise ship. Good thing I live close to a port so I don't have to go on airplanes just to get to the port.

Yup, summer holiday Wink
And I've never been to Jamaica, only been to places like Ibiza, Spain, Cuba
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My holidays started! [24/07/12]   My holidays started! [24/07/12] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My holidays started! [24/07/12]
Page 1 of 1