Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Scary Stories/Things That Happened to You

Go down 
+7
o
Rufistar
Vampire_Hunter
Lenka
mich
Soul
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul
Rookie Fantagian
Soul

Scary Stories/Things That Happened to You Empty
PostSubject: Scary Stories/Things That Happened to You   Scary Stories/Things That Happened to You Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:45 pm

This a legitimate scary stories thread; they can be literature or real supernatural/real things that have actually happened to you. That's the reason that I put it in FL.

Okay, so share away! ^^" I'll post one eventually. I have stories I'm just too tired to actually write it all down right now.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Scary Stories/Things That Happened to You   Scary Stories/Things That Happened to You Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:47 pm

I got locked outta the house in the middle of winter and no one was home. It was freezing to death outside. ._. lucky i didn't get sick.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Scary Stories/Things That Happened to You   Scary Stories/Things That Happened to You Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:56 pm

There was an earthquake last year. (I don't remember which one it was). But it only lasted about 12 secounds where I live. Anyways, I was home alone; and suddenly there was this REALLY loud rattling coming from above me in my parents bedroom. It started as quickly as it stopped though. It freaked me out and I was panicing. FINALLY I gathered up enough courage to go up stairs to see what is was. ( It was just a lamp). My mom came home then and told me there had been an earthquake.

Sorry that was boring...that's all I could think of.
Back to top Go down
Vampire_Hunter
Regular Fantagian
Vampire_Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Scary Stories/Things That Happened to You   Scary Stories/Things That Happened to You Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:00 pm

There was an earthquake here a few weeks ago. I was staying at my Nanas and I was in bed on my iPod touch. And the bed started shaking! And I realised it was an earthquake so I went under the table. And it was really weird because at my school that week we had a practise one and thats what we were told to do. And also I felt three other earthquakes that week... affraid
Back to top Go down
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Scary Stories/Things That Happened to You   Scary Stories/Things That Happened to You Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:20 pm

Last edited by Kyuubey on Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Scary Stories/Things That Happened to You   Scary Stories/Things That Happened to You Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:31 pm

Some days ago, I woke up. There was this really loud thunder, way louder than usual. Than some loud lightning.

And that blackout in our building a while back. Some of the electronics (couldn't figure out which) started beeping then the lights went out. I was home alone.

Those weren't so scary, but I can't really remember anything scary. I'm scared of something if I don't know what it is.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Scary Stories/Things That Happened to You   Scary Stories/Things That Happened to You Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:01 pm

@~luna~ and vampire_hunter, That kind of stuff happens to me all the time. You guys would not survive in California.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Scary Stories/Things That Happened to You   Scary Stories/Things That Happened to You Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:11 am

The time i was nearly falling to sleep and this weird dream caught me.. i woke up and i felt like i was falling down out of my bed,
Lol that aint a scary story well...
Nerhp dont have any! that was about the scariest one >w< well atleast the one i could emember
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Scary Stories/Things That Happened to You   Scary Stories/Things That Happened to You Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:33 am

One time I was sick so I stayed home from school. My dad was at work at my mom was dropping off my sisters to school. I was going to change so I looked into my closet. I saw a really scary face. I blinked and it was gone. It was my imagination.

I was in my room. There was a stuffed animal on my floor next to my desk. I went to the kitchen to get some food. I looked and the stuffed animal was near my bed. I asked my family if they moved it and they said "no".

This is one that still scares me:
I was downstairs with my dad. One of the light baulbs were not working. We fixed it, and he told me to test it by turning it off and on. I said "okay" so I did. When I turned the lights off I saw this scary face next to my dad. I blinked and it was still there. I shook my head and it was still there. I turned the lights on and it was gone..

I think there is something living in my house.. Well, people did die there before we moved in.

At night sometimes doors slam and my parents think that it is me slamming the door

This one is a dream that scared me:

I was in an empty place outside with my mom. All of a sudden I saw a UFO and another ship attake the UFO. I thought it would abduct me. I was so scared so we left when the place was closing. Then when I was in school, I got transported into a place that was all white. There were many people in that space. I saw god! He said I was not normal and that I was going to die soon. There was a chart that was saying who would die. My death was next Monday. I woke up and got scared to death!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Scary Stories/Things That Happened to You   Scary Stories/Things That Happened to You Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:14 am

Once me and my friends Emma and Sydney where Downtown and we were playing hide and seek all over Downtown with other friends. Luckily we were not it, so we deiced to hide together. We ran so fast away from the person who was it (Britney) and we ran into some guy. He was SUPER tall, had a long red/amber beard, and was caring a MAN BAG (LOLz)! Emma said under her breath "OMG LOOK AT HIS MAN BAG!" And he got upset. At first he said "What did you say?" So we ran like crazy away from him. Then we hide behind a shop that had a little almost secret passage way behind it. We traveled through the passage way and ended behind a restaurant. We looked inside the window and saw the dude. Sydney giggled. He looked out of the window and saw us. He gave us the most scariest face I ever saw. We were scared so much we ran super fast and ran into Britney. We told Britney what happened and she said that description of what we told her was exactly what the news said about a murderer that was on the loose! We were so scared! We showed Brittney where we saw him through the window but all was left was his man bag.

So ya that's it I was so scared that night! I thought he would come in my house and try to find me Sad
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Scary Stories/Things That Happened to You   Scary Stories/Things That Happened to You Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:06 am

My scariest thing that happened to me was it was the day before I was gonna see the hunger games and my dream it had me in a hotel and it was a hunger games hotel and all my bffs were there and we were supposed to go into training and we went into this big outside area and if you fell off something you would fall 10 feet onto concrete and the next day we would be killing each other in the hotel. I never got to the hotel part because it was morning.

Today I was dreaming I was a cowboy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scary Stories/Things That Happened to You   Scary Stories/Things That Happened to You Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scary Stories/Things That Happened to You
Page 1 of 1