Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Stories when I/you was/were little : )

Go down 
+17
dewey decimal system
emiko
Crownie
Squirtle
flower
Lenka
Flynn
YEEZUS
el
aimi
Hallow ween
Silver
mich
Lily_
Snow
Amour Allure
Kitten-BunBun
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitten-BunBun
Regular Fantagian
Kitten-BunBun

Stories when I/you was/were little : ) Empty
PostSubject: Stories when I/you was/were little : )   Stories when I/you was/were little : ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:55 pm

I thought Harry Potter was "Harry Potty"

I used to count like this in kindergarten:

"one, two, three, four, five, sex, seven, eight, nine, ten"

What about you?
Back to top Go down
http://kitten-bunbun.tumblr.com/
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Stories when I/you was/were little : )   Stories when I/you was/were little : ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:57 pm

When I was little,I use to go to the park and I use to see these kids with these awesome toys.Me being..well Me I ran up to those kids and take their toys and run to my mom pretending I actually found it...

Ops
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Stories when I/you was/were little : )   Stories when I/you was/were little : ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:59 pm

When I was little I use to draw. Priv parts on my drawings, but no one acually new that those were priv parts...everyone thought that I just drew 3 legs....
Back to top Go down
Kitten-BunBun
Regular Fantagian
Kitten-BunBun

PostSubject: Re: Stories when I/you was/were little : )   Stories when I/you was/were little : ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:05 pm

Oka wrote:
When I was little I use to draw. Priv parts on my drawings, but no one acually new that those were priv parts...everyone thought that I just drew 3 legs....

OMG!! Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://kitten-bunbun.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Stories when I/you was/were little : )   Stories when I/you was/were little : ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:12 pm

when i was little i thought ash from pokemon's last name was ash ketchup and not ketchum.
Back to top Go down
Lily_
Junior Fantagian
Lily_

PostSubject: Re: Stories when I/you was/were little : )   Stories when I/you was/were little : ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:14 pm

When I was five I used to pound rocks on dandelions, then put them in an empty flour box and tell my mom " Daddy bought you flour!" SHE USED IT ONCE. She hasn't let me around Dandelions since. P.P
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Stories when I/you was/were little : )   Stories when I/you was/were little : ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:41 pm

When I was little, I pronounced "Pikachu" as "Pigachu" and "Pokemon" as "Pogemon".
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Stories when I/you was/were little : )   Stories when I/you was/were little : ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:50 pm

When I was little instead of pronouncing "guitar" I pronounced it "geetar"
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Stories when I/you was/were little : )   Stories when I/you was/were little : ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:02 pm

when i was little i pronounced important as importanant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories when I/you was/were little : )   Stories when I/you was/were little : ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:54 pm

I thought deaf was death, and human being was human bean.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Stories when I/you was/were little : )   Stories when I/you was/were little : ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:00 pm

When I was six at my grandma's funeral, we were throwing money into a fire so she would have money in the afterlife. So I was just randomly throwing money everywhere thinking it was a money celebration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories when I/you was/were little : )   Stories when I/you was/were little : ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:03 pm

@Kozakura: Lmao, that reminds me of the time my sisters and I were partying in my grandfather's funeral.  Our parents didn't tell us he was dead til, like, a week later.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Stories when I/you was/were little : )   Stories when I/you was/were little : ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:08 pm

@Aze Wow. Your parents are nice! I mean, you had a fun time at a funeral (wait, is that good or bad?) and your parents let you believe that he was still alive for one week. Learning that a family member died is a sad thing and they kept you and your sisters happy, for a week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories when I/you was/were little : )   Stories when I/you was/were little : ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:53 pm

@Kozakura:  It was fun, at least we didn't have to suffer.  But that was actually better for us, and you are right, because we would've been in a worse condition.  It was sad, but I learned to get over his death.  

Also, I think before, while walking my dog, he ran loose and dragged me on for a few blocks.  Same thing happened to my sister, lol.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Stories when I/you was/were little : )   Stories when I/you was/were little : ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:58 pm

up until grade 2 i came home. undressed, and didn't get dressed for the rest of the day.
also once, i kept shouting to my grandma "butterpie! butterpie!" since i couldn't pronounce butterfly and she said that she had no pie.
little did she know until i pointed it out that there was a moth on the wall
fun times
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories when I/you was/were little : )   Stories when I/you was/were little : ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:00 am

That first part makes me think of how I used to walk around the house in just undies.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Stories when I/you was/were little : )   Stories when I/you was/were little : ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:52 am

I used to get Ozzy Osbourne and John Lennon mixed up pretty frequently (don't ask me how b/c I don't know I was just a really stupid kid).
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Stories when I/you was/were little : )   Stories when I/you was/were little : ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:05 am

When I was little my sister used to have a set of these Japanese fans, and I totally destroyed them trying to use them as wing gliders. I don't know if she still remembers that incident. I'm sincerely hoping she doesn't.

I used to draw people falling out of windows. And getting hit by cars. I figured out that my drawing skills were so bad I could draw whatever the heck I wanted because my parents couldn't tell what it was supposed to be. I really took advantage of that fact, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Stories when I/you was/were little : )   Stories when I/you was/were little : ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:09 pm

i used to ask questions and then answer them myself

"can i go outside?" "oh sure"

"can i have a cookie?" "oh sure"

and i literally said oh sure to answer every time
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stories when I/you was/were little : )   Stories when I/you was/were little : ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:15 pm

I was a social-awkward and bullied kid. No one even knows my real personality. ( Other than maybe some of you guys.)
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Stories when I/you was/were little : )   Stories when I/you was/were little : ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:48 pm

When I was 4 I would spell my name like this (this is an example):

"eltriuqS"

And I would write my "r"'s backwards and it was so funny..

Also one time when I was six, I had a remote controlled dragon fly. I flied it around the park and scared the crap out of all the kids there. xD
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

PostSubject: Re: Stories when I/you was/were little : )   Stories when I/you was/were little : ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:57 pm

When I was little I used the walls as my canvas. During timeout I would sit in a corner by a table with tissues and tear them up like they were confetti. I would love people taking pictures of me outside on the grass and eating spicy things... Now I hate when people take pictures of me, going outside, and I can no longer tolerate spicy foods....
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Stories when I/you was/were little : )   Stories when I/you was/were little : ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:51 pm

There once was a gardener, and two buckets. One had a hole in it.
The gardener everyday would go down the grassy hills to fill up the buckets.
One day, the broken bucket was sad, and cried out "Im useless!"

The good bucket said "The next time you leak, look behind you."

And so the sad bucket did.

The Gardener went up the hill, the bad bucket still leaking, and staring backwards.
He asked the good bucket "What is the thing i was supposed to look at?"

There was a trail of flowers from where the bucket leaked going up the hill.

Moral: Bad things can make good things.

(Get it? The water leaking from the bucket made the plants grow.)

My favorite story ;)
---------------------------
Also!

---------------------------

Remember when you tried to balance the light switch on the light switch in the middle, so the lights would blink on and off?

Remember when you always drew the sun in the corner?

Remember when you would always copy your sibling's moves?

Those were the good days.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Stories when I/you was/were little : )   Stories when I/you was/were little : ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:03 pm

I remember making crappy pillow forts and hiding in them for a while... Then getting to destroy em >:3
Haha I actually did that a few days ago and got yelled at by my dad for being so "immature" and "childish"
...no idea what he meant by that, lol. *sarcasm*
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stories when I/you was/were little : )   Stories when I/you was/were little : ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:07 pm

When I was in Kindergarten I would write my name backwards. It would show up as 'rehtaeH'. Everyone that I knew at the time was a righty, so I'm like, "Oh! I'm a lefty so I write the other way!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stories when I/you was/were little : )   Stories when I/you was/were little : ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stories when I/you was/were little : )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next