Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hacked {RP Applications}

Go down 
+10
Relora
Primrose
SilverBell
Queen
FruitCake
Seychelles
isolxtedsystem
Wizzy
Harry
Cherry
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked {RP Applications}   Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:07 pm

I updated my app, can you add me to the roles? I'm Powerpoint.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hacked {RP Applications}   Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Alleiyn Dawn
Program: Virus 1
Physical Age: 13
How Long You have been in the computer: 3 months
Personality: Always talks staring into someone's eyes, trying to infect them.
Story: She was downloaded in a very old program that didn't work. She likes infecting programs and that type of stuff. She was asleep untill she woke up on the owner's computer. She doesn't remember how she got there and if she used to have a human life. She likes to go "account-hunting" when she's bored and she easily blends in with any programs.
Picture:Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Angeli11
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Hacked {RP Applications}   Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:22 pm

YAY SO EXCITED
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hacked {RP Applications}   Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:29 pm

Program: Norton ftw!
Physical Age: 17
How Long You have been in the computer: A cpuple of years, however constant upgrades make her strong
Personality: Firey, warrior attitude, stubborn, angered easily
Story: Downloaded to protect the great computer, The Norton program has made quite an image for herself. Known as the savior of the programs she works her hardest to keep the computer and it's programs safe. She feels like she has bonded with the owner due to her help and all but feels like she is useless. She even has decided to name herself Xiomara, of cours nobody but her knows that. She feels special and with her warrior attitude is rather independent. She appreciates help at times but other programs get in the way.
Picture:
Yellow eyes, like Norton security boxes o3o:

(if our characters can ever get names then Xiomara would be the name my character goes by)
Stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hacked {RP Applications}   Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:35 pm

Ok I added all of you on the roles. Anyone else want to join?
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Hacked {RP Applications}   Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:03 pm

I think this is spam, but DarkManor will start the RP tomorrow to answer all questions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Hacked {RP Applications}   Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:54 pm

SilverBell wrote:
I think this is spam, but DarkManor will start the RP tomorrow to answer all questions.
Thank you silverbell for clarifying that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hacked {RP Applications}   Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:11 pm

IM HORRIBLE FOR DOUBLE POSTING BUT
a few more apps, like two and I will open the RP
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Hacked {RP Applications}   Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:36 pm

Please start for KittyKat!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com

PostSubject: Re: Hacked {RP Applications}   Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:38 pm

Kitty❤Kat wrote:
Please start for KittyKat!!!!!

lol u didn't need to say that XD I was making it.
but TY
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Hacked {RP Applications}   Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:07 am

I'm sorry for joining late, but I'd like to fill out an application please.
Program: Calculator
Physical Age: 14
How Long You have been in the computer: 10 years
Personality: Quiet, Calm, Smart, but Friendly once you get to know her
Story: Calculator has been on the owner's computer for a long time, but over the past few years, he stopped using her, making her fall into a deep sleep. Now she's awake, ready to calculate if the owner needs help on a math problem. But her only problem is the calculator that is sitting right in front of the owner's computer.
Picture:Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkYnPR1n9Vyh-HFU2morW4i8G6sTpgtdDKD27p_RrydQzTBJ-2Tg
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hacked {RP Applications}   Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:02 am

Program:Internet explorer 9
Physical Age:2
How Long You have been in the computer:7 years
Personality:Totally evil, Non-stop, Ignorant.
Story:....( i cant think of any. lets just say the past as good & Bad )
Picture:
Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Aww10
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hacked {RP Applications}   Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:20 pm

DarkManor wrote:

Rules:
1.You may play as the opposite gender but if you are male PLEASE don't be a girl
2.Don't swear, not sexual reference, no alcohol.
3.You may date and/or have a crush. But why would a computer program do that? But be straight. Sorry Yaoi and Yuri fans.
4.Your character must be humanoid. Sorry peeps!
5.Yeah fighting is allowed and if a virus infects you, you get sick and faulty. No blood and guts in this RP because programs don't do that. But fighting is allowed. Repeat(Nothing against blood and guts it just doesn't make sense of like MS Paint starts bleeding.)
6.Don't be annoying. Period.
7.Please stick to the original RP rules. Found over here
8. TO prove that you aren't an annoying spammer, add the word "Star" somewhere in the app
9. Last but not least if you app, you join. Got that?
10. Only one character. If not enough people join, maybe I'll consider 2.[/spoiler]
APP Roles

For some reason I found this offensive. If a girl can play a guy, a guy should have every right to play a girl. Furthermore, you didn't give any reason for making this a rule. Do you think that guys are bad role players? Because we aren't.

Oh yeah, this RP is a cute idea. Good job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hacked {RP Applications}   Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:00 pm

Ron Weasley wrote:
DarkManor wrote:

Rules:
1.You may play as the opposite gender but if you are male PLEASE don't be a girl
2.Don't swear, not sexual reference, no alcohol.
3.You may date and/or have a crush. But why would a computer program do that? But be straight. Sorry Yaoi and Yuri fans.
4.Your character must be humanoid. Sorry peeps!
5.Yeah fighting is allowed and if a virus infects you, you get sick and faulty. No blood and guts in this RP because programs don't do that. But fighting is allowed. Repeat(Nothing against blood and guts it just doesn't make sense of like MS Paint starts bleeding.)
6.Don't be annoying. Period.
7.Please stick to the original RP rules. Found over here
8. TO prove that you aren't an annoying spammer, add the word "Star" somewhere in the app

I Guess I'll change that. Now officially cross dressing males be girls if you want I'm not sarcastic.
9. Last but not least if you app, you join. Got that?
10. Only one character. If not enough people join, maybe I'll consider 2.[/spoiler]
APP Roles

For some reason I found this offensive. If a girl can play a guy, a guy should have every right to play a girl. Furthermore, you didn't give any reason for making this a rule. Do you think that guys are bad role players? Because we aren't.

Oh yeah, this RP is a cute idea. Good job.

I changed the rules a bit so you can be any gender you want and thank you! But I think its wierd to be male and roleplay as a girl.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hacked {RP Applications}   Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:24 pm

Program: HyperCam
Physical Age: 9
How Long You have been in the computer: 9 years, since the computer was bought.
Personality: Shy, playful, plays-with-dolls-type-of-girl, quiet.
Story: In the computer store, she accidentally left her owner's (the seller.) computer into the owner's computer. She felt so lost. She deicided to name herself Savannah Nicolette, but both names are okay, she won't get mad if she gets called Nicolette or Savannah
Picture: Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Twilli13
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hacked {RP Applications}   Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Andrea~ wrote:
Story: In the computer store, she accidentally left her owner's (the seller.) computer into the owner's computer. She felt so lost. She deicided to name herself Savannah Nicolette, but both names are okay, she won't get mad if she gets called Nicolette or Savannah

Well I never said that you could have two characters. Sorry but you have to pick one or the other. If no one takes that spot by monday then you can have two characters
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hacked {RP Applications}   Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:45 pm

DarkManor wrote:
Andrea~ wrote:

Well I never said that you could have two characters. Sorry but you have to pick one or the other. If no one takes that spot by monday then you can have two characters

Okay. I'm good with that Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hacked {RP Applications}   Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Kayleigh wrote:
Program:Internet explorer 9
Physical Age:2
How Long You have been in the computer:7 years
Personality:Totally evil, Non-stop, Ignorant.
Story:....( i cant think of any. lets just say the past as good & Bad )
Picture:
Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Aww10

I don't understand your app. Maybe add reasons WHY she is evil and also please age her up. being physically 2 is going to be difficult.
Back to top Go down
KK70014
Regular Fantagian
KK70014

PostSubject: Re: Hacked {RP Applications}   Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Program: Internet Explorer

Physical Age: 16

How Long You have been in the computer: Ever since it got cut on ((cause IE was on my computer ever since it got cut on =3 ))

Personality: IE is sweet and caring but also sad and lonely because she is hardly used. She is also very weak.

Story: When the owner first cut on his computer he saw IE. IE was the first Internet browser he had used until he had discovered Mozilla.From time to time the owner used to open IE but because of her weakness she would crash. IE now sits in the corner of the computer hoping that one day she might be used again.

Picture: Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 2blue2
Back to top Go down
http://kksfantagebloggie.wordpress.com
KK70014
Regular Fantagian
KK70014

PostSubject: Re: Hacked {RP Applications}   Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:30 pm

Mushroom* wrote:
webkiio wrote:
He will never use paint.. Crying or Very sad
I usually use Paint for sizing my canvases, so maybe he can use it for sizing? Pretty easy when you wanna size your images. That is, if you're using Windows 7 Paint. But idk about the old one ouo.

The old version of MS Paint is good for pixeling, it's what I use. =3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hacked {RP Applications}   Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:42 pm

KK70014 wrote:

How Long You have been in the computer: Ever since it got cut on ((cause IE was on my computer ever since it got cut on =3 ))

Personality: IE is sweet and caring but also sad and lonely because she is hardly used. She is also very weak.

Story: When the owner first cut on his computer he saw IE. IE was the first Internet browser he had used until he had discovered Mozilla.From time to time the owner used to open IE but because of her weakness she would crash. IE now sits in the corner of the computer hoping that one day she might be used again.

hate to tell you this but the RP is long gone.
Also internet explorer was alredy tooken. even though their first IE app made mo sense
Back to top Go down
KK70014
Regular Fantagian
KK70014

PostSubject: Re: Hacked {RP Applications}   Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Eve Moonlit wrote:
KK70014 wrote:

hate to tell you this but the RP is long gone.
Also internet explorer was alredy tooken. even though their first IE app made mo sense

I'm late for everything so it's no surprise =.= But that's fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hacked {RP Applications}   Hacked {RP Applications} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hacked {RP Applications}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2