Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications]

Go down 
+4
Silver
Jian
flower
dewey decimal system
8 posters
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications] Empty
PostSubject: Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications]   Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:36 pm

There are kids who are so powerful, they can control other people's thoughts and dreams, or imagine something and immediately that thing would become real. They can do much more, though; pretty much anything that has to do with the mind/imagination or dreams. They got these powers from the Indian Godess Kalpana, their mother. Now, though, some of the kids are using their powers for evil. Causing people to have nightmares and bad thoughts. Also because of them, if they imgine bad things, remember they become real. Kalpana and her children [the good ones, anyways] are teaming up to stop them... but which side will win?
Ah I dont know if this is a good idea but I'm posting it anyways! I will put the forms soon!
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications]   Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:48 pm

This seems cool! Reserve me a spot, Please!
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications]   Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:08 am

Looks pretty interesting.  Reserve a spot for me please?
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications]   Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:40 am

Reserved, guys!
Here is the form.
Code:
[b]Name[/b]
Code:

[color=#000000][font=Noteworthy][b][b]Gender & Sexuality?[/b][/b][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Noteworthy][b][b]Age?[/b][/b][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Noteworthy][b][b]Good or Evil?[/b][/b][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Noteworthy][b][b]When did You Find Out about Your Powers?[/b][/b][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Noteworthy][b][b]Personality?[/b][/b][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Noteworthy][b][b]Biography?[/b][/b][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Noteworthy][b][b]Appearance?[/b][/b][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Noteworthy][b][b]Anything Extra?[/b]
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications]   Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:48 am

Name? Serenity Michigan Marks 
Gender & Sexuality? Female,  Straight. 
Age? 12
Good or Evil? Good 
When did You Find Out about Your Powers? When she was eight, she witnessed a woman being hit by a car,  and ran to her. When she touched the woman,  the woman became better, and her once broken on was fixed. ( She uses healing powers;  She can heal anything hurt, and bring back something from the dead. She can also heal herself. Other than that, she uses a bow and arrows.)
Personality? Serenity is a very sweet, kind, and timid youngster. She never causes trouble, and is very respectful. She loves using her powers to help people, as the smile on their faces when she fixes them makes her feel very good inside. She often keeps to herself, and is more of a listener and a follower than a gossiper and a leader. 
Biography? After Serenity discovered her powers,  she began working at a hospital, healing and fixing up many of the sick and injured. 
Appearance?
Spoiler:
She's blonde, though. 

Anything Extra? Her bow is white, with a blue gem on it. Her arrows are unlimited, and they have blue gems all over them that hold their healing powers and wind powers. 

Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications]   Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:06 am

I don't know what happened to the forms, I apologize. I'll post them again once I have access to my laptop.
@Flower - you're accepted!
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications]   Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:09 am

Devin x wrote:
I don't know what happened to the forms, I apologize. I'll post them again once I have access to my laptop.
@Flower - you're accepted!
Okay, Thank you!
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications]   Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:57 pm

Code:
[b]Name?[/b]
 [b]Gender & Sexuality?[/b]
 [b]Age?[/b]
 [b]Good or Evil?[/b]
 [b]When did You Find Out about Your Powers?[/b]
[b]Personality?[/b]
 [b]Biography?[/b]
 [b]Appearance?[/b]
 [b]Anything Extra?[/b]

Sorry about the form earlier, everyone. Lol. I don't know what happened? But, this should be right (:
Please join!
@Flower - you're welcome! :3
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications]   Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:15 pm

Name: Tsukiko Fukui
Gender & Sexuality? Female,  Straight
Age? 13
Good or Evil? Good
When did You Find Out about Your Powers? When Tsukiko was young, she always wanted to go to another country, despite that she knew that it was never going to happen. So Tsukiko just imagined that her father would come rushing home with plane tickets to Japan, that the flight was stated just the day after. After that thought had been finished, it all came to reality. Believing that she might have had some special power, she tried it at school which had worked.
Personality? Tsukiko is pretty friendly and sincere. She tries to help out as much as possible but may end up causing trouble without intending to. Though her personality changes depending on the red or  blue ribbon/clip that she is wearing, if she is wearing the blue ribbon, Tsukiko is more calm and will be like an older sister to most people. If she is wearing the red ribbon, Tsukiko will be short-tempered, more childish and naive. Tsukiko is always careful to have her blue ribbon on. She has one secret personality if she wears a strange yellow clip that she happened to find one day though not much is known about it. Otherwise, if Tsukiko has no ribbons on, she'll become a dull, soft-spoken girl who doesn't say much and will be very shy. Despite how she looks, Tsukiko is very good at handling swords and staffs.
Biography? Being the youngest born of the Fukui family, Tsukiko had 1 older brother. Her older brother was always caring of her as their parents were mostly at work. Her ribbons were given by him as he thought Tsukiko's personality was too dull. But who would have thought those ribbons were hand-made by him, which gave the ribbons their own personality. After finding out about her powers, she used them to help the world for good.
Appearance?

Spoiler:

Anything Extra?
- The weapon she carries really depends on the ribbon she is wearing

AHAHA FINALLY FINISHED
Hopefully I did everything right

Last edited by Jian on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications]   Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:40 pm

@Jian - ahah yes you did XD Accepted! :3

ugh, now I have to do mine... poop.
Name? Kalpana.
 Gender & Sexuality? Female; asexual/aromantic.
 Age? Old as the earth.
 Good or Evil? Good of course...
 When did You Find Out about Your Powers? The day she was born.
Personality?
 Biography? She lived hidden with her other godly relatives somewhere on Earth, travelling the world and checking that everything was going well, like she was supposed to. It was her duty. But now, this feud is happening, and she has to stop it.
 Appearance? Kalpana is very tall, tan, and skinny. She has blonde, waist-length hair that is always in a braid and eyes that change color according to her mood. Her pale pink lips are thin, so are her eyebrows, but her eyelashes are thick. Her nose and ears are small, and she has dimples with slight freckles scattering her face. Kalpana wears an ombre purple high-low dress with ruffles and sequins, lacey white stockings, and flats that match her dress. They have little bows on the top which also match her white, lace hair bow. Amethyst earrings dangle from her ears and she also has an amethyst bracelet on her left hand. She always wears purple eyeshadow and some pink blush, but that's it. Written on her right arm is a quote, "The mind is a beautiful weapon."
 Anything Extra?

Last edited by Devin x on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications]   Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:45 pm

Name? Serena Tskune
Gender & Sexuality? Female, striaght
Age? 13
Good or Evil? Evil
When did You Find Out about Your Powers? She found out about her powers when she wished that her friend would just shut up. The friend's whole mouth disappeared. She was worried then wished that her mouth would come back. Somehow it came back so she kept playing with that thing. She soon wished that her mom would get poked by a thumb tack on her chair. Serena then helped her mom.
Personality? Serena will seem nice and sweet at first but after a while she will turn mean and grumpy. Serena gets annoyed easily. Serena is very strong opioned.
Biography? Serena has been a pretty good kid. She used to never pull pranks or be mean. Serena was a straight A student. She had very good grades. Serena grew up with her mom, dad, and younger sister (or the brat.) Her parents said she was the perfect daughter. They said that she was probably the best daughter she has ever had. They didnt know what will happen when she figured out her powers. She only recently gained these powers of hers. Serena used to be a goody goody. Now she is nothing but good. In school her teachers favored her and loved everything about her. One time her and her friend had got into a fight. It was about milkshakes. Which is better chocolate or vanilla. Serena had always favored vanilla she never knew why but she just liked it. Her friend liked chocolate better and she was saying that vanilla is boring and in Serena's head she was like shut up!
Appearance? Serena has black hair usually in a side pony with a pink flower. Serena has dark blue eyes that look shy or michevious. Her usual outfit is blue converse with light blue shorts, blue bunny t-shirt.
Anything Extra? When Serena wants to kill you or beat you up she will become really good friends with you and then when your back is turned kill you. She has a soft spot for younger kids though.

Last edited by Moka on Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications]   Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Name? Ziane Eto
 Gender & Sexuality? Female, Straight
 Age? 12
 Good or Evil? Good
 When did You Find Out about Your Powers? When she was ten she found out by having a fight with a mean girl at school she said she wish she would just leave the world...(death). She later found out how these powers could change her life and got scared, she didn't want to hurt or kill anyone... it seemed unhumane to her. Her powers are based off of what she thinks so what she thinks happens when she turns her powers on.
Personality? Confident, bubbly, center of attention a lot, pretty and caring.
 Biography? She always made friends easy, that's probably because when she was little she wished for everybody in her grade to be her friend, she didn't know she had powers then. She has a dog named lu, and lu is a basset hound with very droppy looking eyes. Lu is 1 and a half years old. Her and Lu are best friends. She says she doesn't need powers around him. Inside she has always felt a little lonely around people she had to use her powers on. She wish she could be normal. But Powers do have their uses all right. She always seems to have her hair up. It's to remind her that to be good and serve the lord and make peace and not fight. Why she choose the good side is she always wanted real friends... maybe this will help. She has always been good natured but behind the smile is a dark secret... when she was little she was beaten on the street by her house... she didn't tell a soul except her mother. She felt close to her mom. She could tell her anything... so she is on the good side because of all the kids that get beaten up in the world and she wants to terminate all bad souls.
 Appearance? THE SPOILER BELOW
 Anything Extra? thanks! this will be fun... its my first one!!

Role Play Kalpana's Children:

Last edited by ello_love on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications]   Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:37 pm

Oh yeah I have a question when we start where will we be taking place?
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications]   Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:44 pm

Hi... when are we starting... and do you have a time... I'd love to know. Did I get in? Thanks and bye hope to see you later!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications]   Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:42 am

Name? Cass Martins
 Gender & Sexuality? dude, straight (omg so people think's he's lesbian)
 Age? 14
 Good or Evil? Can turn on you at any second.
 When did You Find Out about Your Powers? -
Personality? -
 Biography? -
 Appearance? -
 Anything Extra? -

finishing later
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications]   Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:12 am

Name? Forever Faith Martins

Gender & Sexuality?Female & Lesbian
Age? 18
Good or Evil? Good
When did You Find Out about Your Powers? When she was 17 years old
Personality? Struggles to follow self discipline,Needs more time alone,Passionate,Independent,Outgoing.Intuitive and Charming,Selfless and Courteous,Generous and Sensitive.
Biography?Kelsey lives a normal life,she was born and raised to be a sweet person although Forever Faith usually decides to stay locked up in her room playing the piano and singing instead of going to Ball room dances and special occasions.Forever Faith doesn't like to make a lot of friends although she has 3 best friends Andy,Kelsey,and Jennifer
Appearance? Later
Anything Extra? NOPE.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications]   Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:14 pm

Hi guys i just wanted to say that my computer broke but now i am using my tablet... or i could use my brothers labtop. So just wanted to tell you want happened...Smile
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications]   Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:49 am

When are we starting?  I'm kinda getting impatient OTL
Btw who will be rping as kalpana anyway? 
Lol who wants to be  Tsukikos onii-chan//is shot 100 times over
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications]   Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:09 am

JIAN ILL DO THAT FOR YOU (if you dont mind obvs)
Name? Hotaru Fukui
 Gender & Sexuality? male, pansexual/romantic
 Age? 17
 Good or Evil? the most goodnatured evil guy you'll ever meet!
 When did You Find Out about Your Powers? He's actually known about his powers from a VERY young age. When he was around six, he was playing with action figures when they suddenly came to life! He was shocked and played like that almost every day.
Personality? Relatively modest and kindhearted, he is quiet, gentle, and appears wise. He enjoys telling (relatively bad) jokes and playing around with his sister. Soft, quiet voice and appears very unintimidating and kind. He has a temper and attacks people with psychological attack, scarring them mentally and talking down to them constantly. 
 Biography? Growing up, he never had many friends, as he was simply too busy taking care of his younger sister. His mother was obviously never around and his dad worked late and hard, sleeping the moment he got home. He tended to act as a father figure to most people. He was made fun of for being so quiet and for constantly saying "Tsu-chan would like this!" and denying going to parties and socializing due to his sisters. At the beginning, it didn't bother him, but as he grew up he became cold and withdrawn from most people, only keeping a smile for his little sister. He began to attack people with his power and keeps doing that, "Punishing those from their crimes!" Thinks he's doing the right thing but isn't actually doing the right thing. He's killed before.
 Appearance? stringy, messy brown hair thats cut short with long almost eye covering bangs. Has fair skin. Light freckles that have faded with age. REALLY TALL (6"2), and has big feet and hands. He looks rather kind and has dimples when smiling. Light skin and brown eyes. Round nose, normal weight and rather unathletic.
 Anything Extra? An excellent fisherman and constantly competes in fishing competitions.

Last edited by Oliver on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications]   Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:37 pm

Sorry for not being active. I wasn't expecting this many applications, honestly!

>Moka, ello_love, Sugenny, and Oliver< All accepted!
>Mayu< please finish your app soon, I wont give a certain time but please know the RP will start tonight.

Yeah, someone will have to play Kalpana... anyone up for the job?
Like I said we'll start tonight; 7PM Eastern Time. But, the applications will stay open for a couple more days.
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications]   Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:43 pm

Oliver wrote:
JIAN ILL DO THAT FOR YOU (if you dont mind obvs)
I don't mind C: BUT I SHALL LOVE YOU FOREVER NOW
//reads app
Hotaru is a good bro

Last edited by Jian on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : AGHHHH SPELLING MISTAKES I HATE)
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications]   Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:46 pm

I decided to be Kalpana. I just have to put in her personality atm.
Also, I started the role play, if you haven't already noticed XD
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications]   Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:29 pm

Devin x wrote:
Sorry for not being active. I wasn't expecting this many applications, honestly!

>Moka, ello_love, Sugenny, and Oliver< All accepted!
>Mayu< please finish your app soon, I wont give a certain time but please know the RP will start tonight.

Yeah, someone will have to play Kalpana... anyone up for the job?
Like I said we'll start tonight; 7PM Eastern Time. But, the applications will stay open for a couple more days.
Thank you so much!! I will not let you down:)
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications]   Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:16 am

I'm sorry, I have to withdraw. I'm going to camp tomorrow, so I wouldn't have been able to participate anyway :c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications]   Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kalpana's Children [Roleplay Applications]
Page 1 of 1