Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O Empty
PostSubject: A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O   A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:04 pm

ok uh applications are still open i guess. yes...

marilyn mansons friend walked to the window... it was a gloomy... day.... perfect for... singing... songs...  that his friend wrote... so marilyn mansons friend opened the window and a bird came and started pecking on his eyebrow.... idk why.. but... birds are.... :afro:  
so mm friend.. SAT... down and started crying....
"OKAY IM LIEK.,. DONE :( " he said... sadly....
he walked to his bed and fell down into the darnkeness....
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O   A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:08 pm

marilyn mansons toe nail was coated in BLACK nail polish,,,,,like his SOUL,,if he had one but he does not because he is a TOE NAIL
he saw marilyn mansons friend who is also his friend since he is part ofmairlyn manson crying and he went over to him, "omg r u ok friend?? XD" he said to him before picking up a ukulele and playing a MARILYN MANSON™ song...more SPECIFICALLY he began playing USER FRIENDLY....because it is HOT...and cheers people up.
--------
steve buscemi sat at home and painted his toe nails. "Wwow waht an amazing day it is!" he said when the phONE RANG...it was his friend................................quentin tarantino (!!))
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O   A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:15 pm

*friend punches toe nail* ARGGGHHHHH SHUT UP YOU FUNNY NUT!!!!!!!!! ARRRGHHHH MY LIFE IS AGONY AND SADNES..... NO UKELELE.... *imitates a bird* AHH KAW KAW.. KAW KAIW O-O-o kawaii XDD O_O boku no pico is my fav anime e.e.... lets watch boku no pico O_O *out of the corner of friends eye... he saw STEVEN VINCENT BUSCEMI !!!!* woah steve OP_o wait,.. frick ur on the phone bruh XD
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O   A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:19 pm

toe nail CRIES..."WTF bro we were supposed to be FRIENDS um...bye...im so out of here o_o" toe naill leaves.
"WOW QUENTIN BRO ITS UR BIRTHDAY o.o us hould make a new movie nad put me in it XDD" steve said into his PHONE and then HUNG up...............he saw marilyn mansons friend..."hah,w,t,f,,,,its that ugy again,," steve said 2 himself feeling uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O   A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:23 pm

*friend ignores toe nail and floats towards steeve* well,,, hello there sexy thang O_O.... hehehe,,,, how are you :3
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O   A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:28 pm

"um i am DOPE ig uess...um..." steve looks around and gets nervous..."haha..arent u marilyn mansons friend or something?? e_e" he asks him,,,
Back to top Go down
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O   A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:39 pm

"wai yas!!! i am omg!!!! dont u lovw marilynn manson,,, hhehehe" the friend said in a shota voice/... hehe "do u want to watch boku no pico with me... :3333" he continued.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O   A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:47 pm

"um i do not know what that is is it some sort of young ppl thing?? haha.." steve laughed nervously taking a strand of his hair and twirling it around his finger.....he...wa.s....scared Sad(((((
Back to top Go down
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O   A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:04 pm

*friend passes out and has a weird dream*

((thats his dream XDDDDD :3))
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O   A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:23 pm

big butt ginger pranced around town!! she wuz bored!!
"LOL HEY GUYS WH0 WANNA PLAY WIT ME OR WHATEVZZZ" she asked!!
I need friends she thought and started 2 cry!! big butt ginger is vry emotional!! btw the tear came out of her butt
because that's where her face is
I didn't mention that in my app bc I just thought of it now lul XD  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O   A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:02 pm

"woah woah WOAH what are you tallking about bruh?" friend said. "wtf i dont even care leave" friend continued, punching ginger in the butt. "bai hater,,,"
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O   A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:07 pm

steve rollled his eyes at friend. "wtf man...why u gotta be so mean just let ginger have some fun? hey ginger hwy is ur name ginger can i call u ginger SPICE???" he asked smiling in a stevey lizardy way. "i like ginger cookies i made them for my son lucian once when he was still doing his weird hipster music stuff.."steve began to cry as he thought about lucian.
Back to top Go down
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O   A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:15 pm

"U KNOW WHAT STEVE? SHUT UP! I ONLY PRETENDED TO LIKE U SO U WOULD SHUT UP" friend said, pulling his cape out of his face, revealing his true identity. "YES, OKAY, I AM THE ACTOR WHO PLAYS BEGBIE FROM TRAINSPOTTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" robert carlyle scoffed, feeling steve's eyes staring at him, burning his flesh. " WHAT THE HECK DUDE???? ARGGHHHHHHH I WILL GO CRAZY ON YOUR.,,, YOUR,,, FINE,,,,,,,,, AS,,,,,,,,,,,,HES,,,,, OF YOU,R,,,,, UM .,,,,, MOTHER,,,, HAHAHAHAHA WAIT IS YOUR MOM STILL ALIVE>!??!!?!" robert saID NErvously oh i accidently hit caps lock for a second there sorry. robert turned into a bat and flew away... blushing... thinking about steve.... and how the things he said weren't even true... he secretly loves steve...
Back to top Go down
ZetaoftheNetherland
Rookie Fantagian
ZetaoftheNetherland

PostSubject: Re: A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O   A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:25 pm

cousin steelo was walking arounda da block popping sum tags cuz he got twenty dollars in his pocket bc he da rainmaker. going into the mall, he went into the salon and got his nails painted with GOLD to make all the girls swarm. "ya no, im da RAINMAKER! MY STEELO IS OVER 9000 U SHOULDN'T BE CRITICIZING ME!!!" yelled cousin steelo to his haters thinking hes yeezus when in reality he isnt yeezus
Back to top Go down
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O   A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:30 pm

"shut up please i will kill you" robert said overhead.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O   A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:34 pm

steve looked at robert's bat form flying away..."my mother isnt' dead.."he whispered to hismlef beginning to cry even harder...wtf..how could robert just leave him like that??? :'(

----
TOE NAIl..saw robert fly away, and decided he could not pretend 2 b marilyn manson's toe nail any longer. it was time for him to show his true identity as well. he stepped out of his toe nail disguise....he...was actually........samuel l jackson. "dumb MONKEY FIGHTERS..." samuel said, his original dialogue censored for TV. he picked up a brief case and a gun and left. "where is that one guy i dont remember his name oh wait john travolta thats right yeah where is that guy when you need him?" samuel wondered to himself aloud as he DROVE off...in his CAR.
Back to top Go down
ZetaoftheNetherland
Rookie Fantagian
ZetaoftheNetherland

PostSubject: Re: A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O   A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:49 pm

"u shut up hater!! u probably dont even have steelo! ur just jealous of my SWAG! hashtag yolo," yelled back cousin steelo waiting on his golden puppet nails to dry.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O   A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:36 pm

[[ im so sorry omg
im rlly inactive bc school u feel me??]]

big butt ginger heard the word swag
"woah dogs. hold up. who said swag. swag is my favorite word u wanna know y?
because im so full of it!! lul!!"
she started twerking. bc she was so heavy, the ground started shaking along with her booty.
Back to top Go down
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O   A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:35 pm

*robert flapped his wings and set his eyes on ginger* "stop" he whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O   A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:07 pm

big butt ginger looked at robert with narrow eyes. "no" she whispered even softer and started twerking even more vigorously.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O   A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:06 pm

toe nail who is actually,,,i forgot who he actually is and I am too lazy to look back, but yes toe nail guy decide to go SHOPPING...he made his way to the mall and went...into...a....frozen yogurt place..or something...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O   A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A GOD ROLEPLAY ACTUAL ROLEPLAY O-O-O
Page 1 of 1