Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Midnighters (Actual RP)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Midnighters (Actual RP) Empty
PostSubject: Midnighters (Actual RP)   Midnighters (Actual RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:29 pm

((( This is the Midnighters RP. You can still join.)))

Micheal was reading his favorite book. He glances at his clock. 11:59pm. Only 1 more minute until the Secret Hour arrives. He drops his book on the floor and goes over to his closet. He takes out his Katana, and whispers it's 13-lettered-name, "Animalization". The blue light washes over his room. He climbs out of the window, to see falling leaves frozen in mid-air, and seeing the really big moon, covering almost the entire sky.

Last edited by Saint&Sinner on Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters (Actual RP)   Midnighters (Actual RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:36 pm

Isis was again at her desk, in the middle of the night, drawing. For some reason her daytime drawings didn't look as good as the ones she did at night.

Isis glanced at her clock. Oh my gosh, it's already 11:59!

She raced down the stairs and ran outside. She found a spot where no one would see her, otherwise they would start asking questions about why she was growing wings.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters (Actual RP)   Midnighters (Actual RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:37 pm

Dawn turned to dusk, Luma ust finished her homework. The city was covered with a blue film. She gazed at the moon. Her eyes sparkled. "I cant believe its the middle of the night. These people take them seriously." She went outside, and waited for her form to change. Into... a wolf. She put her ninjastars in her pockets and gazed at the moon.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters (Actual RP)   Midnighters (Actual RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:43 pm

Micheal carefully climbs down the second-story roof. He hears a hissing sound behind him. He turns around and there was a darkling. He whispers the Katana's name, and slices the darkling to bits. "Heh, you deserve it you animal shape-shifting creatures!!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs.

((( I forgot to say this- Darklings can change into different animals. Like a cat or a snake from the book.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters (Actual RP)   Midnighters (Actual RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:50 pm

Lila
It's already midnight? Throughout the whole night so far, she was playing computer games, trying to beat the highest scores in the world. Lila thought she saw blue in the sky. Isn't the midnight supposed to be uh.. Like, close to completely black? Well, whatever, time to have fun! Lila grabbed her short sword and went outside. She then tried to charge up lightning from it, creating a bit of bright light.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters (Actual RP)   Midnighters (Actual RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:53 pm

((Oh come on that is SO not fair. XD))

She stared at the light. The glooming moon was so beautiful.

But Luma's eyes turned red, fur growed, her ears popped, and she howled.

"Hoowwwww!" Luma said loud and proud. She ran to a hill and stared. Her red eyes turned a red purple. The moon turned out to be a blue moon. No wonder the town was even more blue then the darklies, whatever they are called.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters (Actual RP)   Midnighters (Actual RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:56 pm

More Darklings appear. Micheal swings his Katana and keeps cutting them up. He's pretty used to defeating these creatures and not being grossed out. "You afraid of the number 13!?!?" He shouts as he defeats the last Darkling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters (Actual RP)   Midnighters (Actual RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:04 pm

Lila created a small ball of lightning on the tip of her sword. This should be bright enough. Lila liked to go defeat some Darklings in the night while using the ball of lightning as her 'torch'. "Come out, come out, wherever you are!" she said.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters (Actual RP)   Midnighters (Actual RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:11 pm

She saw a couple of Darklings from the high hills. She raced over with her fur waving in the wind. She helped the man defeating the darkling. She raced over to help. She bit the darkling, with blood starting to drip from the person. She changed to used her Blood-covered ninja stars to defeat the last one. She threw the stars, and the darkling turned to black pixie dust, and blew away in the wind. She turned around and saw the man. "Oh hey Micheal!" She said. Luma wiped the blood off her Blood covered stars and waved.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters (Actual RP)   Midnighters (Actual RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:22 pm

"Oh hey Luma!" Micheal says as he puts the Katana on the grass. He stares up at the moon. "You wanna do some Midnighter Gravity with me?" He asks, still staring at the moon.

((( How Midnighter Gravity works:

Micheal has to hold someone else's hand. He and Luma will slowly begin floating. In order for them to go higher, they both have to leap on the ground at the same time. But- they have to be careful of not letting go of each other's hands!)))
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters (Actual RP)   Midnighters (Actual RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:25 pm

"Ok, sure!" She holded hands with him and started floating. "Wooah... im not used to this!" Luma laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters (Actual RP)   Midnighters (Actual RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:28 pm

((Wait, they already know each other? xD okay.))

After defeating about 7 Darklings, she became bored. She sighed. Wow, how boring. I do this every single night. I should really change my midnight routine. What should I do? Just walk around to random places and possibly be lost? She then put Amitrexanel away. She started to walk aimlessly, of course, on purpose.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters (Actual RP)   Midnighters (Actual RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:31 pm

((( Yep xD )))

"Oh c'mon, you have done it so many times before!' Micheal jokes as he tightens his grip. "Get ready to leap!" He shouts as he gets into his leaping position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters (Actual RP)   Midnighters (Actual RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:35 pm

While walking, she saw Michael and Luma in the air. "Hey guys, you're both out here too, huh?" she said. Lila wanted to have some fun, but she didn't want to ruin their fun time, so she just watched.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters (Actual RP)   Midnighters (Actual RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:42 pm

"Watch this!" She and Micheal leaped in the air, and started the float. "Wooah! Yeah, i did this like a WEEK ago. Or 2. You think im getting used to to this in 2 minutes?" She laughed. They floated higher... and higher... and higher, untill they saw some clouds! "Woah." She tried to touch the cloud, but it didnt do anything because it was made of water. "Cool." She was amazed, and the moon set down, and the sunrised. "I geuss there is no more darklings now." she said.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters (Actual RP)   Midnighters (Actual RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:46 pm

((( Hey hey hey! You're getting a little ahead! The Secret Hour lasts until 1:00am. That's why it's called the Secret HOUR. =_= )))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters (Actual RP)   Midnighters (Actual RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:02 pm

"Wow, looks pretty fun!" Lila said. She wanted to try it out badly, but was trying to hold it in. She glanced around. Not much is very interesting in this little town. I'm just glad that I got Amitrexanel. Lila sighed for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters (Actual RP)   Midnighters (Actual RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:16 pm

((Aw, cmon, I had to go. Explain please?))

As Isis reached for her sword to pick it up, a strange sensation filled her back. Not this early... She already sprouted her dark gray angel wings.

She quickly picked up her sword. Then she flew up to her roof, scanning the landscape for any darklings.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters (Actual RP)   Midnighters (Actual RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:27 pm

(Whats a secret hour?)
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters (Actual RP)   Midnighters (Actual RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:32 pm

((( -facepalm- Let me remind you, this is based off of a book! The Secret Hour is the time that lasts from 12:00am-1:00am everyday in Bixy, Oklahoma. )))
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters (Actual RP)   Midnighters (Actual RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:47 pm

There was a bat flying in the night sky. You don't usually see bats up here...

Suddenly the bat morphed into an eagle, shrieked it's battle cry, and flew right at Isis with talons extended. "Night Thrasher!" yelled Isis as she swung her sword at the darkling. The eagle wasn't expecting this at all and dissolved into dust as the blade passes through it.

Whew. That's one outta the w- wait are those people flying?!
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters (Actual RP)   Midnighters (Actual RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:53 pm

Micheal checks his wrist watch- 12:05am. God, why must the Secret Hour tick so slowly? Up ahead, he sees some bats- then they shape-shift to eagles. "We've got a problem!" Micheal shouts. "We gotta float down! I don't have Animalization with me!" He hears painful screeching, and he almost went deaf. He then realizes that he was KILLING the Darklings. Just by SAYING 13 letter words KILL them?
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters (Actual RP)   Midnighters (Actual RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:58 pm

Isis started climbing down the roof to see who the people were. It might be good to have some company during the Secret Hour. Wait what's that?

A flock of bats that have been flying in the night sky morphed into eagles and looked for Midnighters to attack. Some went straight for Isis.

"Night Thrasher!" Isis sliced through multiple eagles at once. She got rid of the ones who were targeting her quickly.

What about those other people? Maybe I can help... Isis raced to the flying people to see if they needed help. It couldn't hurt, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters (Actual RP)   Midnighters (Actual RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:59 pm

"Go! Amitrexianell!" Lila exclaimed. Lila's short sword was now in her hand. She charged after the Darklings, but they died before she had the chance to slash them into pieces. "What's going on!? I didn't even get a chance to slash 'em!" she said. Is it just me or do I think that there's some crazy invisible person running around killin' Darklings?
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters (Actual RP)   Midnighters (Actual RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:00 pm

More Darklings kept coming "Animalization! Animalization! Animalization!" Micheal screamed over and over. His throat was getting sore. But he keeps screaming anyway. "Animalization!" He screams one last time before he breaks out into coughs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters (Actual RP)   Midnighters (Actual RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnighters (Actual RP)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next