Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

MLP RP! (Actual RP!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

MLP RP! (Actual RP!) Empty
PostSubject: MLP RP! (Actual RP!)   MLP RP! (Actual RP!) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:00 pm

Yes, we are starting!

Remember to put your pony's name at the top of your post, so we can remember.

Delili Pizzaz

Delili span the pizza dough high up in the air as the crowd watched her bake a perfectly perfect pizza. She poured fresh sauce over it and sprinkled about half a pound of cheese. She slid it into the over and waited. The bell rang, and as she took it out....

"Voila! A perfect pizza. Who wants the first slice?"
The crowd shouted "Me! Me! Me!"

"Don't worry, there is plenty more to go around."

After all, she was the most brilliant pizza maker in all of Canterlot.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: MLP RP! (Actual RP!)   MLP RP! (Actual RP!) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:09 pm

Light Speed

Lights lands his plane with ease back in Canterlot. He usually resided in Manehattan, although his various flying machines made it possible for him to access other regions fairly easily. There was a crowd gathered, and he decided to go check it out.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: MLP RP! (Actual RP!)   MLP RP! (Actual RP!) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:26 pm

Elka

Elka was wandering around Canterlot trying to get a sense of direction. It's not like she was terribly lost, but it would be nice to locate that cafe again for a cup of tea.

She lived in Ponyville of course, but Elka was called to Canterlot to take care of some stuff in the royal garden. She had an appointment with some castle staff at the garden, but that was later in the afternoon. So Elka had some free time to explore.

I really should ask somepony for a map or directions. Wait, why is there a huge crowd in front of that pizza place...? I should go check that out.

Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: MLP RP! (Actual RP!)   MLP RP! (Actual RP!) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:31 pm

Light Speed

"Oh, it's just that pizza girl again."
Light thought, rolling his large green eyes at the sight of her. "She's gotten famous these days." He tried to back out of the crowd without being noticed, which he thought he probably could since Delili seemed to have everyone's attention.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: MLP RP! (Actual RP!)   MLP RP! (Actual RP!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:14 am

Delili Pizzaz

Delili looked at the time. "Woohoo! Lunch break." Delili kept staring at the crowd. "Im sorry guys. but I gotta go. Ill see you in a half hour or so." One by one, they started leaving, and Delili felt relifed (spell fail) that she didn't have to hear the piercing screaming in her ears "GIVE ME A DOUBLE PEPPORONI PIZZA!" She walked out of the store and sat on a log. It was a beautiful day. She took out her brown bag that had a apple, a sandwich, and a orange juice box. She walked along the hills, examining the beauty. Suddenly, in a distance, the clouds started to get darker. "Must be a storm." she said.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: MLP RP! (Actual RP!)   MLP RP! (Actual RP!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:19 am

Light Speed

Light looked up at the sky and frowned. "Too many clouds." He thought. "I can't fly back in weather like this. I'll have to wait it out or something." He sat down on a bench and groaned. "Why did I come to Canterlot in the first place?"

(( After the whole Imaginarya plot is over, will we be able to continue the RP in Canterlot or will it be over?))
Back to top Go down
churro
Passionate Fantagian
churro

PostSubject: Re: MLP RP! (Actual RP!)   MLP RP! (Actual RP!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:34 am

Princess Celuna

"I guess i have to stay in don't i?"
"Hey where's that pony? She's suppose to be clearing the clouds"
So Princess Celuna did it herself.
"TOO much CLOUDS!"
Then she remembered the spell!
"Lemme try the spell' She said
"Ugh i can't do it! :/" she said sadly
"I guess I'm not use to being a Princess"
Until her eyes sparkled!
"I KNOW THAT SPELL! But where?"
So she went to Twilight's place but she wasn't there!

To be contuied
Back to top Go down
https://latemadoka.carrd.co
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: MLP RP! (Actual RP!)   MLP RP! (Actual RP!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:41 am

Light Speed

"I have to do something to kill time" Light thought, walking aimlessly across Canterlot. He scowled, staring straight up at the dark sky. "I hate bad weather." He randomly walked into a cafe. "If this storm doesn't let up by tomorrow, I'll just have to fly through it."
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: MLP RP! (Actual RP!)   MLP RP! (Actual RP!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:02 pm

Pippin wrote:

[/i](( After the whole Imaginarya plot is over, will we be able to continue the RP in Canterlot or will it be over?))

Yeah, but we will have to end it SOMETIME.

Delili Pizzaz

All of the sudden, rain started pouring down from the sky. "Oh no." Her smile turned into a frown. The raindrops were the size of GOLFBALLS and the lightning cracked down like a broken piece of glass. She ran home, sprinting while the wind held her back.

She struggled to open the door. "Oh no! I forgot my keys inside!" She decided to sit on her porch and just wait it out.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: MLP RP! (Actual RP!)   MLP RP! (Actual RP!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:19 pm

Elka

Before Elka could see what the crowd was fussing about, the crowd broke apart. Rain started to fall. Elka pondered if she should clear out a couple of clouds out of the area or wait it out. Elka pressed her face against the glass of the pizza place and looked at the clock. Ugh, my appointment is soon!

The rain fell harder and a storm seemed to be brewing. Now I definitely have to clear out this weather.

Elka stretched her wings and flew into the sky. She flew about and kicked some clouds apart, but the storm didn't seem to stop. If only Raincloud were here! But I don't know if even she could clear out this powerful storm.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: MLP RP! (Actual RP!)   MLP RP! (Actual RP!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:09 pm

Delili felt the water rising. It was half up her hooves. "OH NO!!!" She panicked, because she had one secret.

She couldn't swim.

If she climbed up a tree, she would get electrocuted.
If she hid underground, she would get all muddy.
If she flew up and helped the other Pegasus... hey! that's not such a bad idea!

She flew up and looked at the dark grey clouds. She tried flapping them away with her wings. Not working.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: MLP RP! (Actual RP!)   MLP RP! (Actual RP!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:05 pm

Elka

By now Elka was working as hard as she could. She was making progress, but barely. It was like a mouse nibbling on a piece of cheese as big as a house.

Elka looked down. Oh no. The streets were already flooded. Not a big surprise as the raindrops were baseball sized. But the real problem was that pegasi could fly, but they tire eventually. Elka would have to land soon.

Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: MLP RP! (Actual RP!)   MLP RP! (Actual RP!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:57 pm

Light Speed.

"Screw it. I can't work a plane in weather like this."
Light thought, ducking under a bench. "It's times like this when I really wish I was a pegasus." The bench proved to do little to keep Light from getting soaked, but he didn't want to move out right now.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: MLP RP! (Actual RP!)   MLP RP! (Actual RP!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:18 am

Pretty soon half up her legs, Delili's hooves couldnt stand the powerful force of the running water. She got washed away, screaming for help. Suddenly, she realized that her pet phoenix egg that princess Celestia gave to her was inside! She tried running to her house. But it was too far away. This was horrible.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: MLP RP! (Actual RP!)   MLP RP! (Actual RP!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:47 am

Ferin

Ferin looked around at her surroundings in horror. Everything was soaked! She had been sent to Canterlot by Princess Cadence to attend some meeting as an ambassador to the Crystal Empire. It was probably something related to where Princess Twilight was supposed to reside and reign. Of course, none of that matters anymore, she thought to herself.

With the rain now up to her stomach, Ferin realized that there was no way she could continue to sit and wait out the storm on a silly old picnic bench. How could I have been so stupid as to not go inside when I had the chance? To Ferin's right was a tree with a lot of thin, but fairly strong branches. Using her magic, she brought the branches together in a shaggy, makeshift raft. She would be safe for now.

I wonder if there's any other pony out here who would like to share my raft. Looking behind her, she spotted a white mare sitting on a bench who looked to be about her age. Ferin turned her raft around and paddled over to the boy. "Hey you!" she called out. "What are you doing sitting on a picnic bench in this kind of weather?"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: MLP RP! (Actual RP!)   MLP RP! (Actual RP!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:23 pm

((Blu, a mare is a lady horse. Male horses are stallions.))

Light Speed

"Where else am I supposed to be? It's not like I can fly out of here in this weather." Light called to Ferin, rolling his eyes and pushing wet hair out of his face. "I'll stay here until this rain lets up."
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: MLP RP! (Actual RP!)   MLP RP! (Actual RP!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:02 pm

((oh, sorry! i forgot the word.))

Ferin

"Well, it doesn't look to be getting better any time soon. If you want, you can hop onto my raft, though it's not much. Unless you're fine just waiting on this bench.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MLP RP! (Actual RP!)   MLP RP! (Actual RP!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MLP RP! (Actual RP!)
Page 1 of 1