Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantashyia - Actual RP

Go down 
+6
Mila
Cherry
Relora
mich
Silver
Primrose
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Fantashyia - Actual RP Empty
PostSubject: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:28 pm

Mercedes

I quickly got up and looked in the mirror. My hair was slightly wavy. "Meeee likeyyy!" I said.

Application link:http://www.fantageforum.com/t10911p15-fantashyia-roleplay-applications#230139

Last edited by Bethany on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:52 pm

Anastastia wake up- She realizes she has 5 minutes to get to her 1st job interview at the black smith. "I swear I had my enchanted alarm clock on" she mutters. She quickly find the blacksmith outfit assaigned for the interview. runs to the interview. Feeling anger in her sister.

Anastia wake up- She realizes her twin sister already woke up for her interview and went. I hope she has a good interview Smile. I better get ready for another awesome day at her new job Smile. Runs to her new job. Feeling very happy for her sister Smile
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Mercedes

I was alone, as usual. I sighed. "I always wake up late.."

I sang a few lullabies and opened up my book. It was full of blank pages. Whatever happens to me is written in this book, and all the spells I learned were recorded too.
I created my own spells, and the book was put under a spell that I made.

Last edited by Bethany on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:50 pm

Lilly

Lilly woke up, but it was only 6:00 AM. "I always wake up early," she sighed. "Well, time for another new day!" So Lilly got dressed in furry clothes and ran out the door to meet some other kitties.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:10 pm

Dawn and Dusk

Dawn woke up slowly, yawning. The orphanage was asleep and the other girls in her room snored and twitched as the sun rose and filtered through the dingy curtains covering the broken windows. It was dark and her large eyes looked around as she carefully got up, not making a sound, and put on her fur boots, fur jacket and a ragged little dress. She tucked her mother's bracelet up her sleeve to keep it hidden.

Across the hall in the older boys room Dusk woke up with a start. Being connected with Dawn gave him a strong connection with the little girl allowing him to sense what she was doing and where she was going. He too put on his clothes quietly as the other boys woke up and messed around with each other. His white hair was brushed and he went out to the main hall stumbling around for the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:41 pm

Mercedes

I read myself a story and stood up. While walking to a secret place, I bumped with someone. (Anastastia) "Sorry!"

Last edited by Bethany on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:45 pm

Clover wakes up and realizes she slept in the forest as her bunny self.
"I hope no-one sees this," She murmmerd.
Clover turned make into her original Elf self, with her cute green dress.
"I wonder what I shall do today?" She thought

EDIT: Application
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:52 pm

Anastatia- That girl made me late for my job interview my boss said i'm late and lazy I didn't get the job i'm so mad at that girl and my sister for not waking me up.

Anastia- Did I just see this bunny turn into an elf? Wait no That can't be. -shakes head- Finally ends up at work phew. Makes a new arrow. Uh oh I can feel Anastatia didn't get that job she might be very crabby. I better make her dinner.

Last edited by Crystal_saga on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:55 pm

"Hmm, I think I might go into town"
Clover walked into town and saw two girls that looked like each other, she was confussed
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:57 pm

Anastatia- Hey sis. I didn't get the job. Crying or Very sad

Anastia- Awwie. It's okay -hugs her sister-
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:58 pm

"Are you to twins?" asked Clover as she walked up to them
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:01 pm

Anastatia- grumbles then stomps away-

Anastia- We are twins but she is very moody right now sorry. Wait aren't you that girl that I saw in the forest that was a bunny...
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:05 pm

Dawn and Dusk met up in the tiny mess hall. Eating the meager lunch that was given to them. Dawn looked upon it with disgust shivering every time she forced her self to take a gulp of the disgusting, unflavored slosh. A guard stood by the main door watching them eat, he had been put here a few months ago after the fifth light /dark magic user showed up as an orphan this year. Dawn felt sad for that kid, he was sobbing as they brought him outside. They never saw him again.

It had been a while since Dusk had appeared and the bond between both dawn and dusk had grown drastically and as Dawn's light magic expanded within her so could the things they could do together. From what was just a ping of knowledge about the other at any given time came forth constant overwhelming emotions and thoughts. They even could exchange thoughts with each other. Something Dusk would do if the poor girl was having nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:05 pm

"Ermm ya but don't tell anybody!!!! If they find out I have majic in this town they will for sure kick me out!(Wich would'nt be SO bad because I could live as a Bunny buy still)" said Clover
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:10 pm

Anastia- don't worry your not the only one. Me and my sis can do stuff too.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:11 pm

"Fantastic! I thought I was the only one....." exclaimed Clover
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:14 pm

Anastia - We are not the only ones.

Anastatia - Where is she? Ugh such a chatterbox.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:16 pm

"Oh anyways i got to go, cya later Anastia and her erm twin!" Clover said as she dashes to her little house where she grew up in by herself
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Anastia - well she was nice better go make dinner. - dashes off to the house they used to live in when their mom and dad were alive.

Anastatia - WHERE WERE YOU? I'VE BEEN WAIT FOR 30 MINUTES

Anastia - I'm sorry I was talking to a girl she is magical like us.

Anastatia - Did you tell her? That's how mom and dad died. Are you sure she isn't from somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:33 pm

Eventually the Orphan keeps let everyone go about their business. Dusk held Dawn's tiny hand as they walked outside heading towards the market place. He put an exuberant and warm smile on his face as they walked briskly together. While she just stared at the ground, thoughts swimming in her head. She was thinking about something, and whatever it was had been closed off to him. He respected her privacy and didn't pry. She was like a little sister, and he an older brother. He had come to love her like that, and whether that was a manifestation of her soul or he himself having feeling wasn't known to him. They walked on, the odd poor siblings of the orphanage.
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Camilla:

Camilla wakes up and gets out of bed. "my bed so so messy" she smiled. She grabbed her spell book and wand. "mojoe doko loopit!" Her bed was now perfectly made. She heard someone and quickly hid her wand in her boot. "did someone see me."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:46 pm

Anastia - in her mind asked her sister for right now to trade souls

Anastasia - in her mind said fine but it won't make a difference at all
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:57 pm

Camilla:

Camilla walked out of her house. She saw Anastia and Anastasia. She waved. "Hello"
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:06 pm

Dawn looked around the marketplace. So many smells and sounds. A young boy playing on his windpipes beautifully, the baker's many shop aromas drifting to them from a block away, the colors of the artist's painted glass catching the sunlight, laughter, a girl singing, a group playing, kids screeching, mothers swaying with their babes. Dawn put a tiny smile on her face. The market place had always interested her, before she knew she had light magic she decided she be a baker at the bakery helping the baker and his wife make sweet pies and cakes and pastries and bread. Of course she never would let Dusk know that, she had changed and those dreams were long gone.

As they walked Dawns hand holding tightly to Dusk, Dusk took a few coins out of his pocket (coins he had carefully stolen from the orphanage workers) and walked over to a man who sold many fruits. "What would you like Dawn?" He said over the roaring crowd smiling. He watched as Dawn carefully chose a beautiful red apple, pointing at it like a younger child would, staring with very little emotion. "That one..." she whispered. Dusk smiled and gave the man the money giving Dawn the apple. She happily bit into it and they moved on from the Market Place into the alleyways sneaking away from the rest of the world.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:10 pm

Anastasia - forced her sister to trade bodies back

Anastia - was forced to go back into her body and saw Camilla waving she waved back happily while her older sister by 10 minutes rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantashyia - Actual RP
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next