Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantashyia - Actual RP

Go down 
+6
Mila
Cherry
Relora
mich
Silver
Primrose
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mila
Expert Fantagian

Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:20 pm

Camilla:

She saw Anastia wave back and she save her sister roll her eyes. Camilla grabbed her dads old ripped bag that had with 30 coins and her spell book inside. The bag was small but it was ok.
Camilla needed food and more hay to practice her magic.
So she decided to go to the market for a little bit.
When she went to the market she bought 3 pears,grapes, and some goat cheese, and some fresh bread. Now all she needed was hay. She went towards the old, dirty farmer. " How much is Hay?" asked Camilla. "5 coins for each" he said grouchily. " i will have 2 please." The old man grunted and picked up two small haystacks. Camilla said bye and walked away. She headed home.

Last edited by Mila on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:24 pm

Twisting through the many Alleyways Dusk and Dawn finally reach their destination. A small run down house no longer inhabited or visited by anyone as far as they knew; The perfect spot for Dawn to practice light magic. They went through the window walking to the living room. Books upon books of light magic spells and tips left here by other light magic users who had come before them (and had been caught) littered the floor. Dawn had read snid-bits of them all. Finding spells that were "supposed to speak to her", as Dusk advised her. There wasn't much really that she liked. Actually she didn't like having magic within her at all. To Dawn the only perk from it was Dusk, a loving part of her soul that acted like her older brother, and she loved him as if he was her brother.

They sat down together as she tried to use her special invisibility spell on something besides her body. Her clothes wouldn't turn invisible with her, and that had to change.
Back to top Go down
Broccoli
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:25 pm

Dusk: No Anastia, you need that for the dinner that we're coming to tonight remember?
Dawn: yeah!! we are waiting for you to buy the stuff so we can carry them home with you!
Anestia: oh yeah.. and you must have some coins considering you bought an apple...
Camilla: Hey you want some coins Ansetia, I don't think you'll be able to buy a big dinner for the 4 of yhu..
Dawn: 4??
Anestia: yeah, I have a sister remember??
Dusk: yeah common silly let's wait near the fruit stand..
Dusk whisks dawn away and winks at anestia as her turns to leave..

Camilla: Oh-La-La..
Anestia: ???
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:29 pm

Anastia - looked up at the stars gleaming wondering what happend to him... Where did he go... Is he alive... Does he miss us...

Anastasia - looked at her sister are you still missing him?

Anastia - yes I miss him so much... He meant the world to me... He was... Was... Like our only family and ... We let him go... We let the king do that... We could have saved him.

Anastasia - no we couldn't he said leave... Run fast as the wind... Sis stop he was the past look into the future.

Anastia - I can't look into the future he... Was our big brother he raised us he did everything for us... We let him Down. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:37 pm

"I can't do it, Dusk," Dawn huffed. Her clothes refused to disappear with her body. She now stood in the middle of the abandoned room invisible. Her clothes appearing to be held up by strings. She reappeared, her face as plain as stone as she stared angrily at the floor. "Don't say that," Dusk replied, "I know very well you have it in you. You have the power of your mother, maybe even more." He smiled warmly as he watched her face light up at the comment.
"You really think so?" Dawn questioned, tears began to spring to her eyes, Dusk felt the pride in her chest swell within his own.
"Yea I do," he retorted, "Now let's try again. More concentration Love! Try to picture it in your mind first!"
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Camilla was home now. She walked inside and set down her bag down. She closed the old windows that creaked loudly. Camilla covered them with quilts that her mother made. She got the haystacks out and practiced her magic. She was doing better then she thought. After a lot of minutes of practice ,she decided to go to bed. Camilla moved the haystack to the corner.She was tired. Camilla slipped into bed. She closed her eyes, she started to dream about the night her mother got captured. She woke up and started to cry. The warm tears dripped down her face. Her nose was red as a tomato . She got up and walked to her bag and got out of spell book. She started to read more of the spell book.
Back to top Go down
Broccoli
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:12 pm

Trixi:
I wonder where I am, she pondered.
Narrator: Trixie is a new fairy, she comes from the land of honeyed buttermilk. She has left her old home and her old love, Ronnie to get away from her harsh mother, who wasn't a fairy. er mother killed her father because he was scared Trixie would learn his ways.
Trixi: *sports camilla* Hey stranger!!
Trixi skips her way over to camilla with high spirits and shinning eyes.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:16 am

Anastia - woke up - her sister waking up after her.

Anastatia - rubbed her eyes and went to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:45 am

As the day ran on into the afternoon Dawn had made little progress. For a split second she was completely un-seeable but before they could celebrate the color of her skin and clothes blushed back and there she was, a normal little girl standing in the middle of the room. After that Dusk suggested to work on something else for the rest of the day. Dawn, self-defeated, agreed and started to work on her light moving spells. She liked this type of spell because it was similar to the magical ability that allowed her to be invisible to the eyes. While she filtered and bended the light to successfully be invisible (a spell that is considered nonexist or Master-level in the books she had) with light moving all she did was group the light particles around her into a ball like a colorful sun or remove the light around an object putting the subject in total darkness or, in the case of living creatures, remove the light coming to a creature's eyes, making them blind for the duration of the spell. This had been a favorite little spell of hers for a while.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:30 pm

Lythia sat criss-crossed on the cold floor. Her eyes were closed, yet she seemed to know what was going on. She could tell that her pet snake was crawling around near Lythia's dresser. She knew the curtains were blowing. Ignoring the distractions, Lythia continued to meditate. Lythia wanted to connect with her great-uncle who had passed away two years ago. Then she would be able to learn more secrets about herself.
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:30 pm

Camilla got up and stretched. Camilla opened the window. Warm sunlight came in.She now wanted to change to a butterfly. Camilla took out her wand and said a spell to turn herself into a butterfly. "POOF!"

Camilla as a butterfly:

She flew out the window. Camilla went to the forest and fluttered away. She liked turning into a butterfly because she can get away from everyone.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:50 pm

Mercedes

Bright rays of light reached my face. Slowly, crawling out of bed, I ran towards the mirror. I took a deep breath. "I hope none notices.." I looked around and closed my eyes. I felt a fresh breeze and opened my eyes. I walked out of the orphanage being my real self. I sat on the side of the road, and saw a beautiful bird fly by. I blinked twice. "That type of bird is a special type of bird that only flies that direction from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM. " "Now that I think about it, the sun is shining. It should be 4:00 PM." I got up and walked towards the market place.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:54 pm

Clover picked up the loft of bread she made and nibbled on it, something did not seem right.
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:28 pm

Mercedes

I ran up to a girl I saw in the street. (Clover)
"Hey!" I smiled at her. I love your hair so much!"
" My name is.. Mercedes."
"Just wondering.. What school do you go to?"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:00 pm

Effie was sitting on the curb. She was staring at these people in the street. Since when were these people here? Effie sighs and stares down. It was a big mistake to come live in this town. Her magic was forbidden. But maybe... she can do her transformation?
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:06 pm

Lythia focused. She filled her mind with thoughts of her uncle. She pictured a blazing fire heading straight towards her uncle. "It's about time I saw you," her uncle suddenly remarked after Lythia finished her spell. Uncle was completely transparent, so clear that Lythia could see her bed through her Uncle's waist. "So, what do you need me for?" he asked. "Teach me how to see ghost," said Lythia.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Oh hi Mercedes! I don't go to a school.... I just do my own thing! Anyways nice to meet you! Oh and thanks about my hair!" Clover said
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:17 pm

Lythia's uncle sat next to her. "First, you want to calm down. Clear all emotions." He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "Think about the history of ghost. Take time to consider the deaths. Then, say the death words, and there you have it."

Lythia did what her uncle said. She cleared all emotions. She continued to meditate, but more calmly and peaceful. "Out of the ashes, out of the graves, ghost are amazing people. They are people who get to experience the two sides of life. Not many get to experience the mysterious life of an underworld spirit." Opening her eyes, Lythia was shocked to find no one there.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:22 pm

Clover went into the woods and turned into her bunny self,
"Hmm, where is everyone?" she wonderd
"Oy my goshi" she thought
A hunter was hunting tons of bunnys,
"I wonder why he is doning that"
"There you are!" said the hunter
He pointed his rifle right at Clover, Clover quickly turned into a Elf again,
"HELP!!!!!!!!" she screamed as she went into town
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:28 pm

Mercedes

My eyes widen at the sight of danger. I ran towards Clover and covered her. I blinked and whispered some words, the hunter had poofed away. "Thank me later"I said, turning around to face Clover. "Your secret is safe."
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:30 pm

"Oy my goshi thank you SO much!" Clover gasped
"Why was that hunter hunting me??? Do you think he knew I had powers??? Oh no!Am I in danger?!"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:39 pm

Mercedes

"I think you are. He could've been searching for you, he found out somehow, and killing all the bunnies was only to get to you. I have powers too, just look at this." I raised both of my hands after making sure nobody was looking. I blinked and the pink mark on my arm was shining. When i opened up my eyes, I looked like a four year-old toddler.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:40 pm

"Aww you look so cute! Anyways I hope no one else well look for me.."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Mercedes

"Just turn to a bunny, and act like my pet. You'll be safe, as soon as nobody in the orphanage notices you." I said.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Lythia was very dissapointed that she had failed in seeing ghost. She sighed. Just then, her mom came in. "Lythia, dear, can you go and get me some fruits? I'm making a pie for dessert." Lythia rolled her eyes. "Can't you do it?" But not waiting for a reply, Lythia got up and shoved past her mom, out the door, and to the market. "How has your day been going?" The saleswoman asked Lythia when she reached the fruit stand. "It was fine until you talked to me," Lythia replied crossly. She grabbed a few apples and handed the lady some change. "Keep the extra, I couldn't care less."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantashyia - Actual RP
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next