Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantashyia - Actual RP

Go down 
+6
Mila
Cherry
Relora
mich
Silver
Primrose
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:28 pm

Before Lythia exited the kingdom, she saw the damage her spell had done. "Oh..." she breathed. "Thanks, zombie," she said, "you've wrecked the town and my reputation." Lythia left the kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:34 pm

Anastatia realized her sister disappeared and went to go look but no matter how hard she tried to contact her sister it didn't work she wasn't dead but wasn't alive.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:52 pm

Claire hid behind a tree; looking at the people.

"What are they doing?" She thought.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:28 pm

Anastia starts screaming "HELP PLEASE HELP ME IM TRAPPED DOWN HERE HELP ME PLEASE"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:14 pm

Lythia heard screaming. "Argh, so many distractions!" She used a spell that would summon a ghost. The ghost came in front of Lythia. "Go check out the screaming noise. If someone suspects you, vanish, if someone needs help, help them." The ghost went.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:59 am

Dusk watched as a ghost materialized by the strange girl. He too had heard the screams, perhaps this girl was trying to help the girl screaming? He wanted to investigate but stood mesmerized in place unaware of the sudden growth in guards in the area. He stood watching the commotion in peace, undisturbed by it all.

Dawn up on the roof watched the guards charge into the area near the gate obviously looking for the magic user who had dared showed herself and her magic to the surrounding people. She looked around searching the crowd for the strange girl, she couldn't spot her.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:07 am

When Lythia turned around, she saw that the guards had blocked the gate entrance. All that helping made me stuck in this place! Lythia remained in her spot under the tree and thought of a way to move the guards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantashyia - Actual RP   Fantashyia - Actual RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantashyia - Actual RP
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6