Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP

Go down 
+6
Relora
Harry
Cherry
Mr.Noah
alex
Weekays
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP Empty
PostSubject: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:28 am

Emma
Emma was just walking home for school, When a strange man was following her, She went up to ask if he could stop, But all she got in return was an Evil Stare.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:31 am

Matthew stared at the girl. Why is she walking alone? Hah, she doesn't know what to expect next, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:44 am

[b]Ella

Ella walked outside of her and her dads apartment and headed to the grocery store she pushed the door open and brought a bag of skittles.She asked the cashier a question ''Do these things taste good''? I say and look at the bag.It had so many colors it gave Ella a head ache.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:50 am

Emma
Turned back, and walked away since the man wouldnt say anything, But emma could still see him in sight, She thought to herself " Why isnt he moving but it seems like he is following me"
Then emma heard a strange SCREAM.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:38 pm

[b Ella ]

Ella heard a strange scream.She went and followed where it came from.The noise faded away and Ella didn't know where it came from ''Aw nuts!'' I say and walk straight to the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:50 pm

It was Rose who screamed as she was walking down a dirt road.
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:16 pm

Ella

As Ella was walking home she saw a dirt path way go directly down to the woods.''Let me check this out'' Ella said as she stumbled down the dirt path as she walked down she saw someone ''Were you the one screaming'' Ella says with her hands crossed
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:25 pm

"Oh haii!" said Rose
"And yes I was, you see I was just walking and I think I saw another one of m------- I think I saw a Dark Person"said Rose
"She startled me quite a bit"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Ella

''Oh ...Um okay well you don't have to be scared of me'' Ella says as she smiles to the strange person ''I never got your name,my name is Ella Maxwell''I say and stick out my hand
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:43 pm

Laura stood impatiently outside her large house. She tapped her foot on the side-walk, waiting for her dad to let her into the house. "He better hurry," mumbled Laura while scratching her skin. "This sun is going to fry me."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:48 pm

Ella

Ella hung out with Rosie for a bit and decided to leave.''Good bye Rosie''I say and wave I walk up the dirt path and go back home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:50 pm

Rexford sat down in the alley. She ate the red apple she managed to nab from a woman by pleading and looking cute.
How pitiful, I must look how to that woman. Its not like I'm defenseless or anything Rex though to herself. She smirked then continued eating. Just when she was about to leave, she saw a dark figure running.When she looked again, it was gone.
"I'm just being stupid, I didn't see anything." she said to herself, then tossed the apple core onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:51 pm

"Let me in, I'm turning into a potato chip!" Laura yelled while banging on the door of her house. Whatever her dad is doing must be so important that he is willing to burn his bite-daughter for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:01 pm

Rex looked around her but she still saw nothing. But it seemed so real. I'm becoming paranoid! she though and then spat on the ground. She walked down the alley still cautious about what she saw.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:24 pm

Ella

As Ella walked up the street she saw a girl banging on the door screaming ''Go figures''I say and walk up the steps to my house.Turns out I live right next door to her.Great I have a brat next door.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Alaula sat at her desk, scribbling down notes. It was a normal day in third period, her teacher was going on and on in on. It was babbling to her by now. She looked at the clock and chewed on her pencil eraser. Goodness was this boring. She continued writing, although she was eager to stop at any time now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:34 pm

Rex still was absentmindedly muttering to herself about being crazy. She looked at a bench and thought it would be a nice place to sleep. So she plopped herself onto there and tried to nap. Then she opened her eyes again and though she saw something again. I'm becoming nuts, probably a wierdo who will end up in a mental hospital. I'm not seeing anything or am I? Rex shook her head and went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:43 pm

Ella

I dropped my stuff off and looked out the window it was a perfect day to take a walk in the park.''Lets go'' Ella says and walks down to the public park.I saw a little teenager sleeping on the bench I decided to tap the person.''Um hello are you alive''? I say and tap it a couple of times
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:48 pm

Toph wrote:
Ella

I dropped my stuff off and looked out the window it was a perfect day to take a walk in the park.''Lets go'' Ella says and walks down to the public park.I saw a little teenager sleeping on the bench I decided to tap the person.''Um hello are you alive''? I say and tap it a couple of times

Rex felt a tapping on her side and started to awake. Her cat like pupils thinned as she saw a girl probably 16 was tapping her Instantly she stood up and look at the girl as if she was mad.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:14 pm

After Rose was done hanging out with Ella she decided to walk back home on her little dirt path into the woods. That's new, an actual someone called me acutal something! I must be going home now though the suns going kill me alive!
Rose walked back to her house, when she got back in her whole inter house was destroyed.
AHH! she screamed inside her head,
She grabbed a parasol (One of the many things she made on a sewing machine she found in her house) and nothing else (I mean she really does not have anything to keep) she speed-walked down the dirt path until she remembered something
My special necklace! she ran back to her house ran up the stairs and grabbed a neacklace inside a box when she was coming out of her house she noticed that dark figure again and got spooked (A vampire who's afraid, yep she is very special) and ran down the path into the town for her first time ever.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Ella

The sun was shining really bright and Ella was a vampire ''Um,I noticed you here alone...and um wanted to see if you wanted to stay at my place!'' I say and smile
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:52 pm

Yuki

It was late and my alarm clock had turned off.
"WAHH. I don't feel like getting up right now!!" I said.
I closed my eyes and went back to my sweet dreams.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:58 pm

"Are you talking to me" asked Rose to Ella
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:09 pm

"No honestly I'm fine." Rex shaked her head. Who is this girl? Is she the the dark figure I saw? well anyways she was lucky I didn't get too startled and kicked her in the face.
She pauses for a second, spat in her hand and offered to shake it. "nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:16 pm

Ella

My eyes turned bright red and I shaked her hand ''My name is Ella''I say and smile I look into her eyes and I think she noticed my eye color.''Don't be scared I won't bite you''I say and smirk I sit down next to her and stare at her ''Why are you alone''? I say confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next