Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Dimension of Humans [RP]

Go down 
+5
Harry
Primrose
Snow
emiko
MsJoyMaeda
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Dimension of Humans [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:44 am

"Sis! Sis!" Kuki was shouting for her older sister, Akemi. "Siiiiis!!! I got something to tell you! Where are you!?"
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:51 am

Jade walked through the forest as her dark, feathered wings gently swayed through the nice, breeze.

She noticed (Sorry messed up!) Kuki calling for her sis. "I think your sis is over there." She pointed somewhere left.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:31 am

She looked around to see if she could spot anyone with blood."Ugh I am so thirsty.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:35 am

Jade set off back into the forest, and saw a vampire. She likes vampires, symilar to darklings. Dark and mischevious. She scensced that the girl was hungry. She walked over. "Let me geuss, hungry?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:50 am

"SIS!!!" Kuki was now starting to get a little angry. "WE'RE GOING TO THE HUMAN WORLD SOON!"
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Jade heard Kuki scream. "What do you mean, human world?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:38 pm

"You've never heard of it?" Kuki was a little surprised. "It's a different dimension filled with these people called "humans." They're not creatures, they call themselves 'normal'. I've always wanted to go to it."
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:42 pm

"Sounds interesting." She thought. "Your going now? Can i come?" She blushed. "Please? I wanna learn about these hoomanes." She coughed. "I mean humans."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:17 pm

"We're not going now, but we'll be going soon. And sure, you can come!" Kuki says. Maybe I can make some friends there... and possibly bring them to my home dimension!
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:40 pm

Akemi overheard the conversation. She was going to be able to see Ethan's home. "Can Ethan come?"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:49 pm

Kuki sees her older sister. "Sure! Everyone can come!"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:50 pm

Akemi hugs Kuki. "Thanks.. So much.."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:09 pm

Kuki sticks her hand into her pocket and takes out a bright ball of light. "This is a portal. We just put it on the floor and we stand near it. We let it shine brightly and then it will teleport us to the human dimension."

(((I took this teleporting idea from Clockwork's Goddess DOHOHOHOH)))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:22 pm

"C-cool.." She said. She raced towards Ethan's house and got him. "I'm ready.."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:32 pm

Kuki places the ball of light gently onto the floor. She waits a little. The light starts to glow brighter, and the light expands. It keeps on expanding.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:34 pm

Lauren hopped from tree-to-tree. She could see the forest floor under her. If I fall, I might die. Who cares? I need to complete this dare. Lauren took a deep breath when she reached the top of the tallest tree in the forest. From up there, she could see a few people talking. I heard the word 'human'. What exactly are they doing?
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:42 pm

Akemi closed her eyes. She felt a light that blinded her. "Are we there yet?' She asked.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Kuki closes her eyes. "Not just yet..."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:53 pm

She suddenly fell and hit the floor. Grass. Grassy floor. She stood up. Her eyes were sensible after all that light. There were beautfiul cherry blossom trees and there were bushes and flowers.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:57 pm

Jade landed in some shrubs and looked around. "Cool!" She stood up and brushed the leaves off her skirt. "Awesome." She looked and smelled a nice, orchid. "It smells just like the ones at Clockworck's Palace!" she said with joy.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:03 pm

((( Time to roleplay as Georgie!!! x33)))

Georgie was just taking a walk. Up ahead, she sees these figures. Wait a minute... something seems different about them... She sees that one had a star tail and another one had a fox tail. She quickly hides behind a tree.

Kuki gets up from the grassy floor. As she was brushing dirt off of herself, she catches someone going to hide behind a tree.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:05 pm

Akemi spots the unknown girl too. Ethan seemed to recognize her. "Who is thos girl?" Akemi asks.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:09 pm

Kuki walks up to the person. No tail of some sort, no black wings, and her hair isn't purple. A human! "Hi!" Kuki says.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:57 pm

Jade walked toward the girl. "Hai! Im Jade." She hided her wings in her hoodie so she wouldnt notice. Her scar was glowing red now. Scar. Stop. Glowing. She got that scar on her eye because of a long time ago, Marie Anne's father accedently swiped her in the eye due to the love of Clockework and Marie anne. The sword had magical powers. Jade didnt want a human to know that she was a darkling.

Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:59 pm

Jacques had arrived in earth quite a while ago. He wasn't the only one with purple hair, it seemed.. That means he could pose as a human if anyone... Questioned him about his hair colour. He honestly looked pretty normal, but quite a few people here were his to decide when they would die... It hurt, really, seeing their smiling faces when some will die in.. Even a few months. He saw a young boy that was going to die next week. That killed him. He was walking around the street, looking for things to do currently.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimension of Humans [RP]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next