Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Dimension of Humans [RP]

Go down 
+5
Harry
Primrose
Snow
emiko
MsJoyMaeda
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Dimension of Humans [RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:01 pm

Annabell

She was looking around "Earth is so weird." She was hiding her tail so no humans could see it.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:01 pm

"Hi..." Georgie says. She was eyeing Kuki's tail. Her tail was green, which meant she was happy. "What's up with your tail?" Georgie asks. "We're from a different dimension." Kuki says. "We came to your dimension so that we can know what it's like. What's it like around here?"

Georgie just stares at Kuki for a moment. "Sometimes it's really nice... but it can sometimes be cruel." She says.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:04 pm

Ethan walks up to Georgie. "You're in my school, right?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:20 pm

"I've seen you somewhere before..." Georgie says, still looking at Kuki's tail. "I remember seeing you, I just don't remember where I saw you."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:22 pm

"I'm sure I've seen you somewhere.." Ethan said. "I'm Ethan.." Ethan sat down below a tree. Akemi watches from a distance and approaches the human. "Hello, I'm Akemi, nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:17 pm

((How could you start roleplayimg with out me :'(
Lol what's going on?))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:19 pm

((( Everyone who is in Clockwork's dimension are now in the human dimension,and they just encountered with their first human. )))
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:20 pm

"Wow this "Earth" place looks cool."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:23 pm

((@Miyako thank you))
She finally got out of the airport. It was nice to be on vacation. Anastasia simled a bit and waited in the hotel lobby.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:18 pm

Kena was walking along the road. It was a perfectly normal day. She had heard that some people were being sent to the human dimension. When her friend had told her, she had just shrugged. Kena didn't know what to think. Now a lot of people are gone. They've already left. She walked a while farther and noticed a glowing orb of light. She was mildly curious, and her tail turned a soft yellow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:13 pm

These people are weird... wait, aren't they those 'fairy tale creatures?' "You said you were from a different dimension?" Georgie says, looking at Kuki in the eye. "Are you from... Clockwork's dimension?"

H-How does she know that!? Kuki was shocked. Her tail turns brown. "How do you know that...? Have you been there before?"
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:01 pm

The orb floated towards her. I wonder what it's here for. She stood still for a bit. Suddenly the orb stopped and shot straight at her, enveloping her in light. When she opened her eyes again, she appeared to be in a stretch of space covered with cement.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:09 pm

Georgie shakes her head. "No, I haven't been there. I've heard of it...somewhere." Sh-she's heard of it!? Kuki was starting to feel nervous. Her star tail turns black.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:51 pm

MONA

((still in the fairy dimension))

Mona eyed the glowing ball. Probably one of those dumb toys the other sprites constantly play with. Mona tried to pull her eyes from it, but it was impossible. Must touch glowing orb.... she stepped forward....it surrounded her, giving her a tingly feeling, and before she knew it she was laying on hard ground in the middle of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:53 pm

((watched Clockwork Goddess last night lol))
Kena walked around a bit. She seemed to be in a parking lot in front of a hotel.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:59 pm

Georgie watches Kuki's tail. "Your tail changed to black..." She says.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:34 pm

Mona blinked, her tail surged to an angry red. "IS THIS SOME KIND OF PRANK?!?!?" she yelled to no one in general.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:41 pm

"You knowthat dimension?" She froze. Her scar turned black, very noticable."H-how? Have u heard of... darklings?" She froze.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:49 pm

Mona slowly spun in a circle.. she spotted a few beings several yards away. One was a boy, and one was a girl. Mona stalked up to them, "WHERE AM I??" she screamed. "I....I......um.....are you...?? What??" the boy stuttered.
"NEVER MIND. YOU HUMANS ARE WORTHLESS!!" She stomped away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimension of Humans [RP]   Dimension of Humans [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimension of Humans [RP]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2