Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP

Go down 
+6
Relora
Harry
Cherry
Mr.Noah
alex
Weekays
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:17 pm

Rexford

She stared at the vampire, or what ever Ella was. Did she really expect Rex to forgive her THAT easily? You could never know when an ally stabbed you in the back not to mention someone that wanted to eat her! And back to the little girl. She looked like she passed out or something. Rex slung the child on her back. Are ALL little girls this heavy? I can run and kick but certainty not weight lift Now where to go, she thought as Rex searched for a place to hide
Back to top Go down
no
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:20 pm

Lucy
Lucy wrapped her hair up in a towel as she exited her apartment bathroom. Today had been mostly normal. She had smashed some girl's head in earler after witnessing her feed. Stupid humans.
She didn't quite know this area yet, though. The Society had moved her, again. It was getting annoying, this was the third move this month.
Oh well, she thought. They promised this was the last one for a while.
Then again, they promised that last time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:13 pm

Rexford

She found her way into a city. Apparently the creepy stalker took her farther than she though. Everything was new to her, but that was obvious. So she found her way into a dark alley and finally took of her burden. She wasn't sure if the girl was conscious or not but was there anytime to waste? As she gazed at the girls face, memories of when she was tooken in by that group of teens. No, she wouldn't abondin this child, even if the price was her life. Both of them were a bloody mess so she cleaned up both of them, as well ad she could.
Rex stood up and wispered into the girls war that she would be back soon. got to find some food, maybe I can pick up a few dropped bucks on the ground and pay for a bag of chips. Well I do have ten dollars so that will have to do. I'm to weak at this rate to steal anyways. Anyways what happened to that Ella girl. That was incredibly stupid of her to go all buddy buddy on me like that even though we just met and tried to kill me. Or she could have been honest, but I don't think that's very likely.

Then she stopped dead in her tracks. Wait Ella helped me so and now I owe her a huge favor. So this means were allies?! Oh god what is happening.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:41 am

Emma

Lew there Unconsoice, She had been like this for over an hour, Did she die? Did she get brain damage?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:32 am

Rexford

After "buying" a water bottle bottle and a bag of chips, she decided to return to the girl. They alley smelled awfully strange but at this point, who would care. She ran over to the girl and asked,
"Are you OK, kiddo""
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:35 am

Emma

Woke up by a familar voice, W-Who are you? She said...W-Who am I-I? she said W-Where A-Am I-I She said.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:42 am

Rexford

"you're kidding me right? All I can say is that I'm rex, we got kidnapped,and were in a random city. But earlier you were all like 'Help, my parents aren't home and in scared' and now you look like you entire memory for wiped out!"
she face palmed, and groaned. what was happening
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:44 am

Emma

??? W-Whaaa? W-What D-Does K-Kidnapped M-Mean? W-What I-Is A-A R-rex?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:00 pm

Rexford

She just stared in disbelief. Did this kid get thonked on the head so hard that she forgot how to use common sense?

"Don't be stupid, Rex is my bad. And getting kidnapped is when someone steals you and takes you away from home. Don't ask anymore questions, you will find out everything soon enough. Anyways if you are thirsty or hungry o have some food."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:20 pm

Maya was in her backyard training, as usual. She got a new bow and arrow. This weapon would be great for attacking from a distance. She begins shooting at a tree.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:33 am

Then New Vampire Girl Named Erika apears and told Maya that she's a good person then Maya run to the other vampire people bringing Erika.

*sorry i just posted today because i forgot that i was in this role playing also*
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:58 am

Emma

When emma finally got back to herself. She wondered..."What had happend in that sack? Did she really get clonked over the head"... But there was no time to find an answer.. Since she found herself on her way to find Rex
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:14 am

Erika asked *What Happen To Emma?*
Erika say it in a shocking face.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:43 pm

Ella

I woke up in an ally. ''Huh''? I say and stand up.My stomach growled and I ran back to the city.I looked around went to the store.I brought something and ''paid'' at the cashier it was pretty tasty I walked out with my curly locks hanging on my chest and my boot cut pants dragging on the floor with my red toms and my sweater.I walked into my building and saw a cat I hissed at it and it hissed back then ran away ''That certainly never gets old'' I say and plop on the couch
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:48 pm

Maya puts her weapons away and starts walking around her neighborhood. She hears a hissing sound coming from inside a building. She peeks through a window. She sees a person- with sharp teeth!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:34 pm

Len

I turned around and saw a girl staring at me.I hope she didn't see that I smiled weakly and my eyes turned light green and my pupils got bigger.I was hungry but didn't eat the little petite girl.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:36 pm

Maya shrieks. The person's eyes just turned light green! She begins running away, jumping over bushes.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:07 pm

Erika eyes become red and her fangs come out and say so your not even talking to me?..

*dont take serious my lines okay?*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4