Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP

Go down 
+6
Relora
Harry
Cherry
Mr.Noah
alex
Weekays
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:27 am

Emma

H-Huh V-Vampires? W-What are T-They. Emma looked at Rex with a soft look on her face, She made herself look so adorable when looking up. She felt a tap. A terrible tap. She turned round. T-THERE I-IT I-IS Emma SCREAMED....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:29 am

Rexford

"Wait WHAA-" Rex was cut off as she felt something push her.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:30 am

Ella

I heard some screaming and decided to stop feeding on the field mouse and go check it out as I walked I saw a black figure I wiped my eyes and it disappeared.''Wait whats going on here''? I say and look around I run back to the house and lock my room door.''Woah'' I say and sit criss cross on the floor
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:31 am

Emma

W-What I-S That B-Behind Y----
The magic thing., Gagged Emma and took her somewhere, But emma seemed to be asleep. She didnt know what had happend, When she woke up.... She found herself in a Sack, And then she thought to herself
Did i just get drugged with sleeping pills????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:01 pm

Rexford

Rex woke up. She looked aroung and og great. She was in a sack. Well at least it wasn't in a box that said WILD ANIMAL and sent to some random place. She dug throug her pockets. Garlic? not helpful. Flashlight? why bother. Apple core? HEY I THOUGHT I THREW THIS ONE AT A OLD MAN LAST WEEK. Ugh well looks like someone like revenge. More garlic... Hey finally I found it! Rex pulled out the pocket knife she used for cutting her hair really short. She started cutting a hole in the bag.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:09 pm

Emma

ANYONE???? HEEEEELP!... What the heck emma thought, WHere am i. Who am i...
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:09 pm

((where are we omg))
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:10 pm

Len wrote:
((where are we omg))

Jusstt loook back and read through everything, You will find out o.- you could be one of those dark people who locked us up ( vampires )
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:11 pm

((if i wanted to do that i would it's much easier to ask what happened in the last four pages))
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:12 pm

Ella

All of the sudden the house got really dark.''Whats happening''? I say and get up someone kicked my door open and grabbed me.The next thing you know im in a sack.Great a freaking sack ''HELP''!!! I scream and try to break lose I dig in my pocket to see if I have a pocket knife or a spare scissor. ''Boo ya''I say and cut threw a hole.I look around and see a girl also in a sack ''Pssst''I say.Isn't that the girl from the park? ''Pssst''I whisper again

(( Can I be a fledgeling? ))
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:14 pm

((IF you want ))
Emma

Emma tried to shuffle the sack along, When she saw some light.. It was actually somone opening her up.. She asked.. Rex is that y-you? But it wasnt rex it was the thing she kept seeing HHHHUUUUUUUHHHHHHH she screamed
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:16 pm

(WOW WOW WOW WOW! Where am I????)
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:21 pm

I heard someone scream and made a hole so I can get out.I peeked threw and saw a dark figure trying to get a girl.I crept out of the sack and hid behind a wall I turned into a vampire I get out from behind the wall and jump on the dark figures back and bite its neck it wasn't useful I hopped off and hissed at the thing and looked over to see if the girl was okay.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:23 pm

Emma

Y-You Bit them...... Emma didnt have much words to say. She stood there in complete shock
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:25 pm

Ella

Bit Who ??? I say and dodge the black figure and try to make him from hitting me.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:27 pm

Emma

O-Oh nothing i must have just been seeing things.... But i dont think i just seen something there... It looked more like a-a Bite...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:36 pm

Rexford

She finally made it out. Finally. But oh great now some rabid guy kidnapped and wait why were there three other bags. Weird and creepy.

Rex saw the girl. But wait WAS THAT ELLA BY HER?! She started to panic and try to make her highly panic selection what to to do.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:46 pm

~Does anyone know where I am~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:50 pm

❤Kitty wrote:
~Does anyone know where I am~
Yes lol. We all happned to be kiddnaped by some weird creepy guy who was stalking us And stuffed in bags.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:52 pm

((need to eat brb ))
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:54 pm

~Is it the dark figure thing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:55 pm

❤Kitty wrote:
~Is it the dark figure thing?
yup! its the dark figure
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Emma

Emma began to panic... Who is she. Who am i. Where am i..........

In other words they had thumped her so hard on the head that she had lost her memory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:21 pm

Rexford

Rex was shocked still. What has come over me? I can usually kick almost anyone in the face! Why am I standing still? Then she saw the girl get thumped on the head. Oh god not her! she's just a kid! Rex dashed to her and asked
"Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:32 pm

Ella

I saw the girl grab the other little girl ''RUN'' I say trying to protect them ''Oh ya btw I am sorry for trying to bite you Rex hope we can be friends I was really hungry my hunger tried to take over me''I say pushing the figure to the wall making him to collapse.''Guys lets go''I say and grab both of them vampire speed back to the park.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next