Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP

Go down 
+6
Relora
Harry
Cherry
Mr.Noah
alex
Weekays
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:28 pm

"I'm Rex." she decided to avoid the subject about why she was alone. Did that girls eyes become red? I'm becoming insane! she was starting to have thought about slugging the girl in the arm and running away but that wouldn't be very wise. Learn an animals nature before you trust them she used to say.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Ella

I know what your thinking I say and look at her weirdly ''I won't hurt you''I say even though my eyes were still bright red.''If you play nice,I will play nice as well so hitting me won't be a smart thing to do''I say and wink at her.This was a very awkward way to start a friendship
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:37 pm

Rosie came rushing over,
"Hi Ella! I need your help! I went back to my house and it was destroyed! Then I saw another black figure I'm so scared ~Can i tell you a secret? I'm really a vampire! You would not think that but I am, I am a vampire and I'm scared don't worry, I won't bite you! I only bit things when I really need blood even though I just bite a field mouse but then I bury it because I fe-"Rose said in a rush but she got cut off when she noticed another girl "Who are you?" asked Rose
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:41 pm

She just stared at Ella. This girl was starting to creep her out. Fist poking her, the changing eye color and great bow reading her mind. This had to be a dream, it just had to. And great girls pretending to be Bella in Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:42 pm

Ella

I turned around to see Rosie ''Oh Hey''! I say and hug her she told me she was a vampire!''I am a vampire too''! I said and jumped up and down
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:45 pm

"Really?! I thought I was the only one, I could never tell you were! Anyways have you seen the dark figure thing to, ITS SO SCARY!" exclaimed Rose
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:47 pm

''No I haven't seen a strange figure,have you gotten contact with it''? I say suspiciously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:47 pm

This is midnight sun madness. Yup madnesss. I need to get out of here soon, Ella is having this really creepy look on her face, that random girl is scaring me too. Better make a run for it soon. And she saw the creepy dark figure? These people were stalkers! Creepy.

"uh good bye! I gotta go now?" she called as she dashed away.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:50 pm

Ella

I ran after the girl ''Where do you think your going,I wasn't done with you...yet''I say and lick my lips I was really hungry and wasn't gonna be all nicey nice for nothing I had a offer in my face.''Hey Rosie!Why don't we finish her off''? I call
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:51 pm

"Wait! I never even knew her name!" cried Rose
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:54 pm

''I don't care I am hungry and I am not letting it take over me''! I say my fangs come out and my eyes turned dark red.I stopped and looked at her ''I will get someone else BUT don't think I won't forget you human I got my eye on you''I say and hiss at her.I walk back to Rosie and pout ''I am so hungry''!! I whine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:54 pm

Toph wrote:
Ella

I ran after the girl ''Where do you think your going,I wasn't done with you...yet''I say and lick my lips I was really hungry and wasn't gonna be all nicey nice for nothing I had a offer in my face.''Hey Rosie!Why don't we finish her off''? I call

oh great creepy cannibals. I kick Ella in the face and start running away. Fast.Vampires don't exists but canibals do.Those people were odd anyways. How could they tell she was a girl?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:57 pm

Ella

I look at her run away ''Was I suppose to pretend that hurt''? I say confused
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:59 pm

"Oh follow my Ella I now a tasty place!"
Rose started walking down the dirt path with Ella along with her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:00 pm

Rex panted running farther away. She felt a little sorry for that girl Rosie, what ever her name was. Ella seemed mite like a creepy crazy stalker than a pretty girl at this point.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:01 pm

''Okay Rosie lets go''!! I said and followed Rosie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:05 pm

After getting lost in the city, Rex managed to nab some garlic, if the girls wanted to play fairy tale land, she had to be ready incase of they came again. She broke it into buts and hid it in her pocket. Fortunately she also had a spare flashlight just incase. She headed to a faraway dumpster and started sleeping. Rex may have been foolish but she sure wasn't stupid.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:19 pm

"Here we are! Only take one!!! AND DON'T TAKE THIS ONE!"
She showed it to her
"I raised it"Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 2 Cutest-mouse-photo-01
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:24 pm

How was she still alive? She been abandoned since birth. Why did everything in this world hate her? She started to cry herself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:59 am

Emma

While Ella was walking home from school, She seemed to remember that she left her bag at the park,She went to fetch it, But unfortunately she heard about Ella and rose, They are vampires? She thought... WAIT WAIT WAIT! What the heck are vampires, she thought to herself.When she was walking, Something jumped out at her face and screamed BOOOO! then she blinked and it was gone WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!?! she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:09 am

After waking up, Rex stretched with a loud yawn and suddenly remembered what happened at the park. That as horrible, she was never going to go there again. Ever. She saw the dark figure again, and cursed to herself.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:11 am

Emma

Emma ran home screaming, But she kept seeing the face,,, WHHHHHHHHHHHATTTTTT she was so scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:16 am

Rexford

She was walking along the street and saw a little girl screaming like insane. Don't kids do that all the time? But she still had an odd felling bout the reason why the girl was screaming.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:20 am

Emma

Emma spotted Rexford, She went up and asked, C-Can you H-help M-me? I-Im S-Scared and M-My P-Parents A-Arent A -At H-Home......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:25 am

Rexford
Rex just stared at the girl and sighed. She had a soft spot for children.
"Whats wrong? was any weird people stalking you and/or claiming to be vampires?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP   Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampires and Humans~ Actual RP
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next