Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Midnighters ~RP~

Go down 
+2
Wizzy
MsJoyMaeda
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Midnighters ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Midnighters ~RP~   Midnighters ~RP~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:47 pm

Heather couldn't sleep. She kept tossing and turning. The more she tries to sleep, the more awake she felt. She looks at her clock- 12:00am. Huh? Her entire room was covered with this blue light. She also sees this Katana on the floor. She picks it up. It had a tag on it, which said "Animalization". Is that the weapon's name? She carries the Katana and climbs out the window of her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

Midnighters ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~RP~   Midnighters ~RP~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:52 pm

Darling was staring out of her window and then her bedroom. "This is strange whats that blue light? Darling heard a woosh and it came through the window,it turns out to be a axe. "What? i don't how to use this" Darling was confused
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Midnighters ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~RP~   Midnighters ~RP~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Kana lays in her bed when suddenly she wakes up. "Mom? Is that you? I don't wanna get up..." She rubs her eyes and sees a strange blue light! "What the..?" She gets out of her bed and sees a bow with a knapsack of arrows on the floor. Written on all the arrows, the bow, and even the knapsack was 4 words: Concentration: Property of Kana. "No way.." She held in her breath, scared to touch them for a second. But she put on the knapsack anyways, and took the bow. Then she remembered the blue light. Where's it coming from? She looked out the window. There. Carefully, she climbed out. "What am I doing? This isn't very safe.." But she didn't go back in her room. She didn't even move. She stood there, still as a statue.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Midnighters ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~RP~   Midnighters ~RP~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:09 pm

Heather climbs down the roof and lands on the sidewalk. This is a little strange. She holds her Katana tightly. In the distance, there is a strange dark object. What is that? Heather walks closer to it. It's a kitty. She taps the kitty with the Katana, but it squeals in pain. Heather plugs her ears. Geez! Can a kitty really squeal that loud!?
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

Midnighters ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~RP~   Midnighters ~RP~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:14 pm

Darling ran outside and heard a squeal. What was that?. Darling saw some red eyes down the side walk. "This is way to scary!!" She went on the sidewalk and slammed her axe on it. The axe made the ground shake Darling had the chills
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Midnighters ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~RP~   Midnighters ~RP~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:16 pm

Kana looks off into the distance and sees something. She squints and realizes its a person! Kana jumps into a tree and climbs down it, then runs towards the person. "Do you see the light too? Or am I going crazy?" She asked her.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Midnighters ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~RP~   Midnighters ~RP~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:17 pm

Heather saw some more dark objects. This time, there were in groups, and they were- birds! The birds were going right for Heather. "Animalization!" She screams, and swings her Katana at them. The birds froze, and then dissolved into dust. "What the heck...?"
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

Midnighters ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~RP~   Midnighters ~RP~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:20 pm

"Yes!!! i'm glad i'm not the only one who sees the light too.that's the reason why i'm out here" Darling said. "Has anthing 'weird' happen to you? because it has to me, this axe came out of nowhere" Darling show the girl her axe

Last edited by Konata on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Midnighters ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~RP~   Midnighters ~RP~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:21 pm

Kana's eyes got big. "How... did... what?" She looked at the pile of dust that was being blown away. This doesn't make sense, she thought. Then she looked at the girl who was showing her the axe. "Yea, actually. I got these." She showed her the bow and arrows. "Weird, huh?"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Midnighters ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~RP~   Midnighters ~RP~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:26 pm

How did that happen? Heather just stares at the pile of dust. She then looks at the girl with the axe. "I have a Katana. It's name, for some reason, is Animalization." She shows her Katana.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Midnighters ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~RP~   Midnighters ~RP~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:29 pm

"There's a name on your's too? Mine is Concentration. Does this make sense to you guys? Because I'm confused." Kana scratched her head and looked at the blue light again. This never happened before. It was weird..
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

Midnighters ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~RP~   Midnighters ~RP~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:33 pm

"Mines is named ACCESSIBILITY i don't know why but it came with a capitals." "Guys i'm scared" Darling knew she was 14 and knew it was childish to be scared of the dark. "i have a fear of the da-" Darling saw a fast object moving "G-Guys?"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Midnighters ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~RP~   Midnighters ~RP~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:37 pm

"What object? Where? Your scared of the dark?" WOAH! Where did that come from? "Umm.. DID I LIKE, JUST READ YOUR MIND OR SOMETHING??" (that's her power and I G2G don't do too much without me.. lol.. bye!)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Midnighters ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~RP~   Midnighters ~RP~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:42 pm

Maxy

Maxy woke up and saw a blue light,and saw other people.Maxy was frightened but didn't show emotion.He saw a double Axe a picked it up with courage ''Whats going on''? He said with his high voice.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Midnighters ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~RP~   Midnighters ~RP~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:07 pm

"Wait... let me see the names of your weapons." Heather looks at the names, and she counts the number of letters in each one. "All the names have 13 letters."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Midnighters ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~RP~   Midnighters ~RP~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:12 am

"13.. that's an unlucky number. I think something's going on. Someone playing a trick on us or something. But.. why us? We don't even know each other. And that blue light is starting to bother me."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Midnighters ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~RP~   Midnighters ~RP~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:22 am

Grace stood up and screamed at a blue light. She saw that her sister, along with the rest of the city, was frozen, she thought, until she heard other voices. There was a Bow on the floor. And a sack of arrows. The bow had gold letters carved into it. Individuality. She took the Bow and arrows and looked outside. She walked over to the voices. She snuck behind the group. "Hey, whatcha doing?"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Midnighters ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~RP~   Midnighters ~RP~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:10 pm

Heather sees yet ANOTHER black figure. This time it was a snake. "ANIMALIZATION!" She shouts. She didn't even touch it, and it dissolved to dust.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Midnighters ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~RP~   Midnighters ~RP~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:06 pm

Lani was awake. She had been since the blue light started. She wondered what was making it happen, and why she just happened to be awake at this hour. She sat up so as to get a better look through the window. As she did that, she felt something fall against her neck. What's this? It was a little sheath, with intricate designs of vines and flowers delicately carved into it. She could see something inside it, so she drew it out. A tiny little dagger. Engraved into the hilt were thirteen letters: B-R-E-V-I-L-O-Q-U-E-N-C-E. "Breviloquence," she murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Midnighters ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~RP~   Midnighters ~RP~ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:42 pm

Maybe individuality could kill that BIG black figure in front of Angie. "Individuality!" Angie shouted, and her bow and arrow shot it down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Midnighters ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~RP~   Midnighters ~RP~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnighters ~RP~
Page 1 of 1