Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

~My Obsession Gallery! x3 CHECK IT OUT NOW!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

~My Obsession Gallery! x3 CHECK IT OUT NOW! Empty
PostSubject: ~My Obsession Gallery! x3 CHECK IT OUT NOW!   ~My Obsession Gallery! x3 CHECK IT OUT NOW! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Here is my obsession Gallery. They are all GIF's but for some reason FF doesn't make them animated.

In the spoiler for those who's computer's lag:

Swimmer I'm sorry, they're supposed to be of her laughing..

Last edited by Swimmer on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: ~My Obsession Gallery! x3 CHECK IT OUT NOW!   ~My Obsession Gallery! x3 CHECK IT OUT NOW! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:28 pm

If you upload them from the hoster on this site (Servimg) it won't animate them. You'll need to upload them from Photobucket or Tinypic or whatever.

Can't wait to see them animated, though. ;w;
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: ~My Obsession Gallery! x3 CHECK IT OUT NOW!   ~My Obsession Gallery! x3 CHECK IT OUT NOW! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:30 pm

Len wrote:
If you upload them from the hoster on this site (Servimg) it won't animate them. You'll need to upload them from Photobucket or Tinypic or whatever.

Can't wait to see them animated, though. I have a HUGE obsession over Selena Gomez *drools* ;w;
EDIT: Oh, I didn't realize you edited that out.. oops.

Wait, how do I do that. Can you give me a step by step tutorial with screenshots is possible, in a spoiler. (on this topic please)

Thanks

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~My Obsession Gallery! x3 CHECK IT OUT NOW!   ~My Obsession Gallery! x3 CHECK IT OUT NOW! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:53 pm

Swimmer wrote:
Len wrote:

Can't wait to see them animated, though. I have a HUGE obsession over Selena Gomez *drools* ;w;
EDIT: Oh, I didn't realize you edited that out.. oops.

Wait, how do I do that. Can you give me a step by step tutorial with screenshots is possible, in a spoiler. (on this topic please)

Thanks

Oh, it's pretty simple. You know how to use a spoiler, right? Well, now you just have to find the url/link of the image. Use this code:
Code:
[img][/img]
and put the url/link of the image between [imgg] and [/imgg] (Of course, without the extra g's). Hope this helps~.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~My Obsession Gallery! x3 CHECK IT OUT NOW!   ~My Obsession Gallery! x3 CHECK IT OUT NOW! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~My Obsession Gallery! x3 CHECK IT OUT NOW!
Page 1 of 1