Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How do you make a mmv ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

How do you make a mmv ? Empty
PostSubject: How do you make a mmv ?   How do you make a mmv ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:48 pm

Hi!I was wondering .. (( for a very long time )) How do you make a mmv ? Is it possible to make one with photoshop ? Can you give me full intructions and ill fully apperciate it.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: How do you make a mmv ?   How do you make a mmv ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:10 pm

Alright, I'll explain further this time. This will basically explain on how to make the characters walk. Sorry that I can't be much of a help with other things. I'll even provide screenshots. Some screenshots show my full desktop!

(For Sony Vegas Pro 8.0)

I use still pictures of my Bannedstory Characters, and I use Track Motion (mostly)

Screenshot 1:

If I want to make them walk, I'l have to repeatedly insert the still-walking-pictures. I'll also have to adjust the length of the pictures to have a reasonable walking speed.

Screenshot 2:

When I play it back, it'll look like she's walking! But wait! She's not moving across the screen! How come? I need to do track motion!

Screenshot 3:

Screenshot 4:

(Now the rest will be explained in pictures xD)

Screenshots 5 and 6:

Now when I play it back, it'll look like she's walking across the screen!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: How do you make a mmv ?   How do you make a mmv ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:47 pm

Thanks Astrid!
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: How do you make a mmv ?   How do you make a mmv ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:55 pm

You people are so lucky that your parents would spend $200 on a program that could become deleted whenever..
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: How do you make a mmv ?   How do you make a mmv ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:58 pm

Swimmer wrote:
You people are so lucky that your parents would spend $200 on a program that could become deleted whenever..

To tell you the truth, I didn't pay any money to get Sony Vegas. I actually found a video on youtube at which you can get the full version for free!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: How do you make a mmv ?   How do you make a mmv ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:23 pm

Astrid5764 wrote:
Swimmer wrote:

To tell you the truth, I didn't pay any money to get Sony Vegas. I actually found a video on youtube at which you can get the full version for free!
Oh ma gash ! Gimmie link gimmie link !!! Very Happy or do a join me pweaseeee
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: How do you make a mmv ?   How do you make a mmv ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:25 pm

Vas Happenin ? wrote:
Astrid5764 wrote:
Swimmer wrote:

I'll do a join.me x3

Do you also want to watch me animate?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: How do you make a mmv ?   How do you make a mmv ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:27 pm

Astrid5764 wrote:
Vas Happenin ? wrote:
Astrid5764 wrote:
Swimmer wrote:

I'll do a join.me x3

Do you also want to watch me animate?

YES !! Very Happy How can I not live without you ?!?! Your so useful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you make a mmv ?   How do you make a mmv ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you make a mmv ?
Page 1 of 1