Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Time Goes By - [RP]

Go down 
+5
MsJoyMaeda
SilverBell
Mr.Noah
Harry
Primrose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:17 pm

Mia walked towards Abbey and the other girl. I felt to shy to introduce myself, so I just waited for them to do it.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:18 pm

"Ooh did I hear robotic machine and pranking in? Maybe I could help you." And winked
"Well my name is Tiar"
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:20 pm

"Hello! I'm Ann." She looked at Mia.
((gtg bedtime))

Last edited by Kaai Yuki on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:20 pm

Mia got closer. "H-hey.. Tiar.."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:23 pm

Abbey Jewels -

"Yeah, you just heard pranking and robot machine. And that would be nice." She said making a face [[ Like this: =u= ]] .

"I'm Abbey."

Abbey stretched, she was tired, all Abbey wanted to do is curl up in her bed and sleep like what a normal person would do at this time. She looks back at the girl [[ Mia ]] .

"Hi, I'm Abbey, who are you?" Abbey extended her hand for a handshake, but it was kind of covered with some oil so she just pulled it back.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:24 pm

Mia felt really awkward. "I-i'm Mia. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:33 pm

[[ I got to go sleep. Night!~ Tell me what happens tomorrow, or something. ]]

Abbey Jewels -

"Nice to meet you, Mia." Abbey gave her a smile and took a lolipop out of her denim vest's pocket.

Abbey put the rainbow lolipop into her mouth and started licking it like what a normal person would do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:53 am

Tiar was in a happy mood until she saw... An enchantress. Her smiled quickly faded by the though of all the condees and condelles being treated like toys.
"Oh hi..."
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:57 am

~OMG This seems like such a fun RP, but I did not join....
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:17 pm

((( Wow... I'm completely lost. )))

Kayleigh was outside, sitting on the curb. She was picking up nearby rocks and throwing them in the street.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:35 pm

((We're in a party at a mansion, everyone is invited, and Kitty, you can still join))
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:09 pm

Lusa entered the mansion. She was dressed in a simple black skirt and a fancy top. I shouldn't have come here. I'm surrounded by people who don't know how to capture a proper Condell.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:18 pm

((( Alright. )))

Kayleigh arrives at the mansion in just her school clothes. She didn't care on what she looked like. She trudges over to the punch bowel.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:36 pm

Zaman walked briskly into the party. The vibrant energies bombarding him and almost making him sick to the stomach, almost. As he walked through and past the groups of people who chatted and laughed and danced he almost ran into Eilian. He smiled when he saw her soft obsidian hair and silver eyes and he watched her face crinkle into a smile. Of course she wasn't thes as a gust she was there as a condelle and although he outfit was obviousley uncomfortable she served food on a silve platter as gracefully as he had seen anyone do so before.

He had finished work early for this and happened to find the perfect little boy that would soon serve the dimension as a condee.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:46 pm

Lusa looked back at the door. It soon opened and Lon, Lusa's condelle, walked in the party. He was very tall with short blond hair. Smiling triumphantly, Lusa made her way to the couch. She sat and took out her favorite book.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:52 pm

Eilian saintly touched Zaman's arm before walking back out to the party. She wore a glittery rose colored dress and the scratchy fabric made her very much uncomfortable. She had her hair cascade beind her, kept up and held by nothing. She smiled passing out horderves to guests and smiling radiantly. She wished to dance with Zaman but that would never happen.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:54 pm

Muting the music that was playing in the backround, Lusa turned the page to reveal the last page of her book. She sighed, since now she had nothing to do. Lon had already brought her two refills of water, and she wasn't that hungry. I'll just sit here.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:16 pm

She decided to sit down and saw an enchantress on the couch. Ann sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Lusa felt the couch shift. She turned her head and looked at the Timeling sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:18 pm

Kayleigh just walks out of the mansion. She didn't want to be at the party. She could feel tears brimming in her eyes. She lets them pour out, coating her cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:18 pm

She looked around and she saw her partner. Tiar didn't know her very well. Then another enchantress. Oh dear. I think I might cry. Slavery is just wrong.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Kayleigh sobs as more tears come out. She wipes her eyes with her hands. Why does she have to be a condelle? She begins to walk away from the mansion, with her head down.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:23 pm

She shyly scoots away when she sees the enchantress look at her.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:39 pm

Kayleigh picks up rocks as she walks, and throws them in random directions. She doesn't care if she breaks a window, or ends up hurting someone. The tears were still falling. She turns her head around. The mansion was not that far away. "Should I go back to the mansion?" She thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:08 pm

Abbey Jewels -

Abbey was bored, she put her punch down and took out her bunny decorated cellphone with a red ribbon on the corner. She flipped it up and started texting her friends from her home land, Abbey just heard the news from them that a new royal to take her place was going to come. The royal was a stuck up princess who loved the color pink, being polite, and all that girl-ish stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Goes By - [RP]
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next