Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Time Goes By - [RP]

Go down 
+5
MsJoyMaeda
SilverBell
Mr.Noah
Harry
Primrose
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Time Goes By - [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:12 pm

Mia

I held my staff tightly. I closed my eyes. Breath in and out, in and out. I felt my feet, they started rising, I felt like I was being crushed. I got higher and higher into the air and I suddenly disappeared. I was in Earth now. I was disguised as human. I walked to a school. I saw a bully. I grabbed her arm and took her away. I took my staff and pointed it at her fronthead. The staff flashed and I erased her memories. She was unconcious, and I picked her up. I made sure she wasn't awake. I was scared of her. "You will now be the nicest girl." I whispered. "Your name is now Annian" I said. Annian was a very common name in Clockline Dimension. I pointed the staff at her hair and made it lightblue with white and brown highlights. I changed her eye color to silver and made her cheeks reddish and her skin pale. I pointed the staff at her neck, and a necklace with a beautiful jewel appeared. I pointed the staff at her tummy and a green dress with gold appeared. I walked away and erased her from everyone's memories, like she didn't exist. I carried her and travelled back to Timeline dimension.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:14 pm

Lusa stood in the middle of the city. She was hovering above the cluster of Timelings. She had her eyes closed and was focusing on her job. If I get this right, boss will surely rank me as the best enchantress.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:19 pm

Annian

I winked. I felt a funny feeling in my forehead. Sun was shining.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:32 pm

Madoka

I woke up to the sound of birds churping and singing ''Good morning Muchi'' I say and pet my cat.(We can have pets right?)I slowly got off bed and went downstairs to my mom and dad ''Morning'' I say and grab my pancake and bite it and go to my dad and kiss his cheek.

((Do royals need to work as well ? And when do we have school ? )
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:36 pm

((School is starting now. Royals work bossing people. And yes. You can have pets.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:58 pm

After breakfast I went upstairs and changed into my uniform and put pink bows on my pony tails I put on my socks and dress shoes and grab my pink book bag and wait outside on the white bench for the school bus to arrive.First day of 7th grade.Woogoo!
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:59 pm

Lusa was interrupted by the sound of the school bell. She sighed then flew over to the school. Her uniform was already on, so she'd be early. She sat on the school's steps and thought about her next mission.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:00 pm

((Please mention which school you go to before you arrive there. Thank you.))
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:00 pm

Ann woke up. Another day of work and school today. She picked up her staff and walked to Jillyine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:03 pm

Kayleigh wakes up. Another boring day at Candellion. She puts on her clothes and grabs a granola bar on the way out the door.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:05 pm

Abbey Jewels -

Abbey was bored, all she was doing was reading the suggestions and work times.

"I. Am. So. Bored." She stopped after each word.

She extended her arm to reach the cup of tea on the table, Abbey sipped it and dropped the tea cup. The tea was too hot that she dropped it. Abbey was upset she dropped it so she decided to pick up the pieces and sent it to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:05 pm

The bus was late so Madoka walked her way to Jillyine.She passed all the lockers and finally got to hers she put her books that she didn't need in her locker and scrolled to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet and pulled out a poetry note book and began to read aloud to herself.She didn't care if she got caught , she hated school anyway.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:08 pm

Lusa went inside Jillyline and went to her locker. It was the last one in the whole row. She deposited her unwanted books and withdrew her History and Enchantress Guide books.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:10 pm

''Wow , someone is so STUBBORN and won't shut up''! I said quite loudly so the people with the lockers at the end could hear.''Wow , I remember that hehe'' I say and flip the page and began reading aloud.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:11 pm

Lusa turned her head. She looked at the girl who made the sudden outburst.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:12 pm

Abbey Jewels -

Abbey just had a message the school was about to start, so she decided to fly instead of take the bus.

Once she got there she was panting, she went inside Jillyine and put her bags in her locker.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:13 pm

Ann opened her locker. She put in the stuff she doesn't need and waited. First period hadn't started yet. Then she heard someone shouting.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:13 pm

I looked at the girl who was staring at me ''Is there a problem''? I say and look at her calmly.''I hope there isn't , I don't wanna fight you if your gonna punch me , make it quick''! I say and squinting my eyes shut hoping I wouldn't have to end up in the hospital AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:14 pm

((FILL ME IN ON WHAT'S HAPPENING, I HAVE NO CLUE I LITERALLY JOINED 5 MINUTES AGO.))
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:15 pm

((first period hasn't started, we are at school.))
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:16 pm

(( Swimmer , why does your APP say that your character is the prettiest ? That isn't very fair.I don't mean to start conflict but it was bugging me.))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Kayleigh breaks out into a run. She had all her books with her and loose papers were inside of them. In her one hand, she had the granola bar. The loose papers were falling out her books.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:18 pm

Lusa rolled her eyes at the girl. Probably some little kid who doesn't have a clue what their saying.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Abbey Jewels -

Abbey was kind of lost it was her first day here, she asked a girl with blue hair to ask where the classroom is.

Her wings drooped down, she was shy to people who she doesn't know,

"Um.. Do you know where Class A is? It's my first day and I'm kind of lost." she put on a nervous smile and waited as the girl reply.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:20 pm

((Which girl? Me?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Goes By - [RP]
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next