Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Time Goes By - [RP]

Go down 
+5
MsJoyMaeda
SilverBell
Mr.Noah
Harry
Primrose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:54 pm

(( ok. but do we have to wear the bow? and can we choose for the skirt to be black white or blue and the shirt blue or white? ))

Karmin watched the other girl walk in, she got down to work. She watched the girl draw and mess up, and draw.. then amaze. Karmin drew a beautiful volcano with metallic and neon colors, she drew it out of chalk based pastel. She was pleased with her work, it almost looked professional. She looked up at the other girl, she was staring at her artwork. "this is awkward" karmin thought. "Hi, I'm Karmin.. Karmin Lloyd, you may have seen me on the telly? (T.V and no, i'm not british)" Karmin said in her cutest, and nicest voice. Karmins voice was harmonizing when she spoke, it was beautiful. Everybody always complimented on it. She glanced at the girls artwork, on the earth. "Ooh, I really like your drawing" Karmin said. She just stood there, staring at her artwork. "this is really getting annoying" Karmin thought. Karmin decided not to take notice, instead Karmin gave the girl her beautiful million watt smile, showing off her incredibly white and perfectly shaped teeth.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:55 pm

Abbey Jewels -

Abbey was laughing hysterically, she stopped when a taller guy took her tiara.

"Hey give me that, you can't touch that! Only royals can!" She was jumping, trying tor each her tiara, she was too tired from laughing that she can't fly.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:57 pm

The teacher goes on about what they'll be learning. Ann takes notes and listens carefully.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:57 pm

((anyone one here that goes to camdelion?))
After doing some work she pulled out some nuts and bolts that she liked to mess with in class. Tiar, sighed wishing that she could work in the clock tower already.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Zaman had seen Lusa's eyes lock with his and he quickly looked away, trying not to appear stupid. In stead he looked back up to the human specimen and jotted some notes in his notebook. He wondered what she was thinking, and if she was weirded out. He may have to apologize after class...

Eilian quietly walked to a desk and began to work on the bell work the Class A teacher had put on the board. Eve since slaves were allowed to Jillyian academy he classes had been packed to the limit and as student poured through the doors she could see that was true. A few even glared at her.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:58 pm

(((Kayleigh does. She goes to Calldieon... I think that's how you spell it. But she's now peeking into Jillyian)))

Kayleigh just backed away from the window. What was she doing? She sees a rock on the floor. She shakes her head. "No, I'm not throwing the rock at the window" She whispers to herself. It's very rare for Kayleigh to talk, but she decides to at least hear herself speak for once. She erases the thought. She picks up the rock and throws it at the window. What was she doing!? Losing her marbles!? Kayleigh could feel tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:59 pm

((You can choose to wear the coat, and you can also use a blue vest, and you don't have to wear a bow. Also, if you have long hair, you have to keep it tied up. Those are the school rules.))

Mia

I felt sad for the slaves, they were going to work at the party. Well, ofcourse, but I jsut felt guilty because every enchantress and enchantors had a connection with the condees or condelles they had.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Abbey Jewels -

Abbey was still jumping to get her tiara, she looked at the teacher. The teacher was just talking about what were going to do today and not even caring about the royal person who lost her tiara from a tall bully.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:00 pm

Lusa shook her head briefly and turned a new page in her notebook. She wrote down the notes the teacher was giving. After she had finished, she drew a new plan. Lusa started to wonder if she was obsessed with planning things. Her train of thought was broken by a rock being thrown at the window.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Kayleigh breaks out into a run with tears streaming down her cheeks. She looks for a books. She kneels down to pick them up. She stays in her kneeling position, and continues to let tears fall.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:02 pm

''Oh um thanks yours is nice too'' I say and smile nicely at the girl I examined her face , thats probably the girl who everyone talks about ''I'm Madoka Kaname'' I stick out my hand for her to shake.I was doing the polite thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:03 pm

Tiar looked up outside the window. It was a nice day. For the clock dimension at least.
Sighing she pushed her tail away. Stupid tail. It was rather annoying because it kept on getting in her way.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:04 pm

Eilian thought of the party she was assigned to work at later. She sighed wishing she could with Zaman, but that... Was prohibited. She sighed and finished her bell work waiting for the teacher to start class. As she sat she played with the little teal tie on her uniform, it was such a pretty uniform, much more elegant then the things she was allowed to use. Well besides the gorgeous outfit she had been given when turned into a Codelle.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:04 pm

Kayleigh throws her books down on the floor. She kicks them. Loose papers fall out from in between the pages.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:06 pm

Finally the period is over. She walks to her locker and puts her stuff away, then goes to second period.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:06 pm

Lusa put the notebook away. She had thought about her planning and decided to do it later. Instead, she thought about the party she was invited to. She was a V.I.P., but she didn't know if she wanted to go. Being around other people made her feel uncomfortable, especially if they didn't know half of the things she knew.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:07 pm

Abbey Jewels -

Abbey finally got the tiara, she sat back onto her desk and watched as some of her classmates in Class A stared. Abbey had her head down, but was still listening to the teacher who ignored the incident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:08 pm

Her red eyes darted across the room looking of anyone.payed any mind to her. Smiling she reached into her binder. Dang it it wasn't here. Yiar was hoping it would be in there.
"Teacher, may I go to my locker?"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:08 pm

Kayleigh had to get to school. She gets back up onto her feet. She leaves her books behind, and walks down the sidewalk. She could still her the shattering of the glass of the window. She wanted to shout something, but she held it back.

Last edited by Astrid5764 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Zaman looks up from his note writing as the teacher of Class Z walks to the human girl. She was trembling and appeared to be almost in an awake stasis. Zaman waited for the man to do something. As he waited he thought about the next Human he would find and change. Perhaps a young boy would be a nice change from the older women and men he normally went for.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:10 pm

To go or not to go...? Lusa brought out the invitation and put it on the desk. She studied it, as if staring at the envelope would give her the answer she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:10 pm

I get up from the stool and walk along the hall ways and to her locker she unlocks it and puts her books in her locker and heads to the cafeteria she sits and at a table by herself and opens her bag to find zebra cakes honey bun and some soda with a sandwhich she puts her food on the table and opens the plastic bag
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:12 pm

She plays with her royal blue watch to pass the time. It has several drawers containing tiny screws, scraps o metal, and clock hands.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Kayleigh picks up another rock. She begins to play around with it in her fingers. She slams it down hard on the ground. She can hear the sound echo up and down the street. She breaks out into a run.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:14 pm

Abbey Jewels -

Abbey walked out of the class for lunch, she walked to her locker and took her lunch bag. Abbey walks to a table where a pink haired girl is and started to eat but still hugging her tiara.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Goes By - [RP]
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next