Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fire & Ice (Real RP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Fire & Ice (Real RP) Empty
PostSubject: Fire & Ice (Real RP)   Fire & Ice (Real RP) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:25 pm

It started!

Sharzi Ice

I woke up in my ice covered room, as my clock ringed me awake. I slammed the clock so it shattered in peices, and went to the fridge to get some breakfast. "Please have frostie charms..." I looked in the cupboard, no frostie charms. I slammed my foot on the ground, and went to the supermarket to get some cereal.

(Plz post your name and your colony each time you post.)
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice (Real RP)   Fire & Ice (Real RP) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:18 pm

Topaz, Fire

Topaz gazed up the heavens. The stars slowly dissipated one by one as a lovely orange orb of light rose in the sky. The sun, a symbol of her people. It was a sign of strength for them for the sun always would come and shine upon the land bathing the world in a creamy and rejuvenating light.

She quickly walked back into her encampment.Topaz was currently just north of the Ice border. She could see snow fall in the distance and enemy forces patrolling the area. She jotted this all down in an ebony and alabaster notebook. Pages made from oak trees were soaked with knowledge of from the past few weeks she had been here. Watching and waiting, she observed all that went on trying to get a feel for how things were placed. She was a new leader and she loved to plan. If her own fighters were to ever step foot in the Icey land she would make sure they were prepared and knew how to handle it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice (Real RP)   Fire & Ice (Real RP) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:35 pm

I wake up on my flaming hot bed and steamy room.I get up and go to my bathroom.I turn the hot water on and slip inside.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice (Real RP)   Fire & Ice (Real RP) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:44 pm

Topaz quickly gathered her things and exited the tent. She hastily undid the tent and slung whatever she could on her back before she began to run to the closest village. The hot and dry earth below her invigorated her as the heat rose to her body. She was at ease and submerged in total tranquility. The dusty day had already began perfectly.

In the distance she the outline of the small village Cayenne. A village known for it's spices, hence the name Cayenne. She estimated it to be five miles away and she relished the run to it. She had been to close the cold far to long.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice (Real RP)   Fire & Ice (Real RP) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:46 pm

The sun rose, as I walked across the marshmellow snow.It was a glorious day, cold as usuall. "I wonder whats happening over there at the fire place." I started to chuck snowballs all the way to the Fire, using my powers. Probably not far enough, but oh well. I entered the store, getting cereal. I tripped over a rock, dropping all the food i got. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice (Real RP)   Fire & Ice (Real RP) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:52 pm

I got out of the shower and put my clothes on.I headed outside and said Hi to the children.
''Lets get together yea yea yea'' I sing I go back home and boil the water in the plate with my powers.I turn it off and leave it on the counter.Once again,I headed outside to the fence that showed the wild.(Can there be like a fence all around the fire nation so the ice villergers won't come in ?) I climbed over the fence and crept over to a tree.One step more and I was in the Ice's border.I stepped over the marking spot and headed over to another tree.This time it had ice and without thinking I touched it and it made a burning sound.''Crap'' I say and take my hand off.I looked and saw a girl trip.''Haha'' I laughed almost hearable to everyone in the Ice nation I couldn't help but laugh more.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice (Real RP)   Fire & Ice (Real RP) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:05 pm

Topaz, Fire

Topaz entered the village. She currently wasn't wearing and armor or military garb so she fit right- well except for the large amount of things on her back and shoulders. She walked over to the local military building. All villages and towns close to the ice border had one.

She waltzed in her clear blue eyes piercing those of a young fighter. He seemed to be new by the looks of his muscles. "Awww Captain FireStorm. Welcome,welcome is there someone you need?". Topaz raised an eyebrow at the young one's recognition of her. She knew that she possessed a strong and unique power but she hadn't expected to be so well known so quick. "I need Major Jove. Is he here?" The cadet squirmed, "Yes m'am... but...." Again Topaz raised her eyebrow and asked calmly, "But what? Is he in a meeting or council?"
"e's about to adress the village... we've been having issues with sabotage from the Ice nation and we are beginning to evacuate...."

Another town? this had to be the third this month! Topaz thought. She looked outside, it was obvious that ice nation fighters had come through. All the herbs and spices were gone, the cause being temperature. More specifically too low of temperature. "Cadet," Topaz said quickly. "M'am?". Fetch me a room at an Inn or house will you? I think I'll fancy a stay here for a bit..."
"M'am, yes m'am!"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice (Real RP)   Fire & Ice (Real RP) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:11 pm

I walked back to the Fire Nation and climbed on the fence.This time I face palmed onto the floor.''Ouchh'' I say and get up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice (Real RP)   Fire & Ice (Real RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire & Ice (Real RP)
Page 1 of 1