Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fire-Us RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Fire-Us RP Empty
PostSubject: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:49 pm

I think by starting this RP, more people will join. You can apply here: http://www.fantageforum.com/t14611-fire-us-rp-apps

Roleplayers and their characters:
MidnighterCooper; River Wildlife, Wild One
Relora; Bright Star and Azura Sunflower, both are Family Member
Star~; Mischief Fox, Family Member
Toxic; Clever, Family Member

------------------------------------

River Wildlife, as usual, was eyeing the house. She was hiding behind a bush. She never went closer than a few meters to this house. She thought it was abandoned- it looked old and worn down over the years. That terrible virus from five years ago killed her mother, her father- it wiped out anyone over 18 years old... River backs away from the bush and runs to a nearby stream. Why risk it? No one lives in that house, anyway.

Last edited by MidnighterCooper on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:06 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Fire-Us RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:27 pm

( My Character is The hunter. I will call her Fox, BTW.)

Fox hopped around the how, and pulled on her old, worn down knitted jacket. It was warm, even though it didn't offer much protection but she didn't care. She used things like old knives and sometimes sticks to hunt down squirrels. Or even the occasional rat. Fox pushed open the door of the house, and looked around with caution before stepping out into the wild. She looked around, gripping a dull-pointed knife.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Fire-Us RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:34 pm

River stares down into the stream. She watches the colorful fish swim by. Blue fish, red fish, green fish- fish of all different colors from the rainbow! River giggles softly and dips her finger into the stream. A fish stops by her finger to examine it, then swims away. She smiles a warm smile. The water wildlife... it always fascinated her.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Fire-Us RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:38 pm

Fox heard a soft giggle; She held up the dull knife and yelled. " Who's there?! I'll kill you!" She threw the knife into a nearby tree; one by the lake.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Fire-Us RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:45 pm

River shrieked when she saw a knife stuck in a nearby tree. Tears were brimming in her eyes and she whimpers. She quickly gets up to her feet. Oh my god... oh my god... oh my god... is the person really gonna kill me!? She stood as frozen as a statue.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Fire-Us RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:46 pm

Fox's eyes widened when she heard a shriek. She marched to the tree and yanked out her knife, gripping it. She jumped over a bush and her eyes widened at the discover.

Another human..
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Fire-Us RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:52 pm

River whimpers again. Her eyes widened when another person came into view. River gazes up to look at her, since she was so tall! River backs away in fear. "Please don't kill me..." she said in a tiny squeaky voice.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Fire-Us RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:53 pm

Star was inside the house sitting uncomfortably on the ground trying to read a book with the little light provided for her. Her sister, Sun, was sleeping as if she had nothing to live for, this of course irititated Star who hated to see her sister be so lazy. She quietly nudged the sleeping child to try and wake her up; no use, the girl slept like a rock. Defeated, Star stood up and stretched not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Fire-Us RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:00 pm

Fox's eyes fill with fear. A Human she cannot trust. Fox backs away, and trips and falls. She quickly gets up, and scurries back to the house. She opens the door, and slams it close, falling to the ground breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Fire-Us RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:02 pm

Star, startled by the sound of the door shutting, involuntarily cringed. She quietly crept back into her sleeping are, unsure of what she could possibly do. She sat and listened.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Fire-Us RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:05 pm

River tilts her head to side, confused. Why did she run off like that? She still shudders at the thought of being killed by that crazy person. Maybe she should follow her... River noticed that she ran towards the house she thought was abandoned. River swiftly hops from each bush to the next, getting closer and closer with each step.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Fire-Us RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:16 pm

" THERE IS ANOTHER PERSON! I'M NOT CRAZY!" Fox yells, crawling under a small night table.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Fire-Us RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:41 pm

River was now very close to the house. Sh stays low on the ground to keep out of the sight from window gazes. She crawls quietly on the grass, making her way to the front door. They had a worn-down front porch. A sick feeling came to her stomach. Should I go to the front door and just open it? She whimpers again, and crawls away from the house.

This is no use. The people who live in there could be dangerous. The human from before had a knife! And she said she was gonna kill River! River keeps crawling away. This is no use at all. She stands up and runs.

River ends up in the dangerous part of the forest. A lot of vines were around. If she trips over one of them, she can injure herself. Carefully, she tries to walk over a vine. The vine wraps around her leg, and she shrieks really loud.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Fire-Us RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:22 pm

Fox heres a shriek, and grabs a knife and runs out. She follows the shriek until she sees the girl from before, tied up in a vine. She groans, then cuts the vine.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Fire-Us RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:07 pm

River was now crying. She notices the girl from before. River tries to untangle the vine herself, but nothing works. The girl then cuts the vine with a knife. River can only stare for a few moments before she looks up and makes eye contact with the girl. "Th-thank you" she says in her high-pitched child voice.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Fire-Us RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:08 pm

Fox furried her eyebrows. " Who are you?" She says in her raspy voice, putting the knife back in her old, leather belt.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Fire-Us RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:06 pm

River takes a deep breath before speaking. "My name is River" She says rather quietly. "I am only five years old"
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Fire-Us RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:30 pm

" Where did you come from?!"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Fire-Us RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:04 pm

"I-I can't remember where I came from" River says, beginning to whimper again. "But I-I lived in th-this forest f-for awhile. P-possibly for how long you l-lived in th-that house" She keeps on whimpering and tears were flowing out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Fire-Us RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 pm

Fox lets out a sigh, and places her hand on her hip. " Not important." She murmurs. " If you want, you can come live with us."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Fire-Us RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:08 pm

River does a small smile. "R-really?" She says with her voice soft. "Thank you so much!" River had the urge to hug this person. And that's what she did- she crawled up to her, leaned her head on the girl's chest, and wraps her arms around the girl's waist
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Fire-Us RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:49 am

Fox groans, then puts her hands on her thin hips. " Stop acting like a baby. I don't care if you're five. If you made it this far surviving, you must have a stash and there must be more of you. Where are you staying?"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Fire-Us RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:53 pm

River looks up at Fox. "Stash? I... I don't have stash" She says. River doesn't know what a stash is.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Fire-Us RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:13 pm

Fox leans against a slender tree, and pretends to look at an imaginary watch on her left wrist." You were born around the exact time of the fire-us. How did you survive as an infant?"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Fire-Us RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:19 pm

[Oh man... I never thought about explaining how infants survived the Fire-Us >~<]

"Oh... well... I don't remember much" River says. "My sister was about 16 at the time, so she didn't die. But when I turned 2, she died because the Fire-us was still around. So I had to live on my own"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fire-Us RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire-Us RP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next